Overview of the Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM
The Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM, also known as the SNP4JMGMC/64VXR, is a type of computer memory specifically designed for use in Dell servers. It has a capacity of 64GB, which means it can store a large amount of data and help improve system performance.
The memory operates at a speed of 2666Mhz, which refers to the number of data transfers that can occur per second. A higher speed means faster data access and better system performance. It's DDR4 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) which is the latest technology of RAM that provides faster data transfer rate and low power consumption.
The PC4-21300 designation indicates that the memory conforms to the JEDEC standard for DDR4 memory with a transfer rate of 21,300MB/s. The memory is also ECC (Error Correcting Code) which means it can detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer, improving the overall reliability of the system.
The 288-pin design of the SNP4JMGMC/64VXR RAM ensures compatibility with Dell servers that use this type of memory. Overall, the Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM is a high-performance, reliable memory option for Dell servers that require a large amount of memory.
Benefits of Using ECC Memory in a Server Environment
ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory is a type of memory that is designed to detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer. In a server environment, where data integrity and reliability are critical, ECC memory can provide several benefits.
- Data Integrity: ECC memory uses extra memory bits to store error-correcting information. This allows it to detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer, ensuring that the data stored in memory is accurate and reliable.
- Improved system stability: By detecting and correcting errors, ECC memory can help prevent system crashes and improve overall system stability.
- Reduced downtime: By detecting and correcting errors, ECC memory can help reduce downtime caused by memory errors. This can be especially important in a server environment, where even a short period of downtime can have a significant impact on business operations.
- Better performance: ECC memory can provide a performance boost in certain cases, as it can handle and correct errors on the fly, instead of requiring the system to stop and correct the error, this can result in less interruption and better performance.
- Increased lifespan: ECC memory can help prolong the lifespan of a server by detecting and correcting errors before they become more serious and cause permanent damage to the system.
Heat Dissipation and Cooling Considerations
Heat dissipation and cooling considerations are important factors to take into account when using the SNP4JMGMC/64VXR Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM memory in a server environment. As memory operates, it generates heat, and if this heat is not dissipated properly, it can lead to overheating and damage to the memory modules.
Here are some things to consider when it comes to heat dissipation and cooling for the SNP4JMGMC/64VXR memory:
- Proper ventilation: Ensure that the server has adequate ventilation to allow heat to dissipate. This can include fans, vents, and air ducts.
- Adequate airflow: Make sure that air can flow freely through the server, to ensure that hot air can be expelled and cool air can be brought in.
- Cooling fans: If the server has cooling fans, make sure they are functioning properly and are positioned correctly to provide optimal cooling.
- Temperature monitoring: Monitor the temperature of the server regularly to ensure that it is not overheating. Some servers come with built-in temperature monitoring systems, but you can also use third-party software to monitor the temperature.
- Thermal paste: When installing the memory, use thermal paste to ensure good thermal contact between the memory module and the memory slot. This will help to dissipate heat more efficiently.
- Air conditioning: Consider using air conditioning to keep the server room cool, as high ambient temperatures can contribute to overheating.
General Information of this Dell SNP4JMGMC/64VXR
- Brand Name: Dell
- Model Number or SKU# SNP4JMGMC/64VXR
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-21300
- Product Name: 64GB DDR4 Sdram Memory Module
Technical Information about Dell 64GB DDR4 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 Sdram
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
- Bus Speed: 2666mhz DDR4-21300/PC4-2666v
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl19
- rank Features: Quad Rank X4
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Lrdimm
Physical Characteristics of Dell SNP4JMGMC/64VXR
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility of 64GB DDR4 Ram
- Poweredge C6420
- Poweredge Fc640
- Poweredge M640
- Poweredge R440
- Poweredge R540
- Poweredge R640
- Poweredge R740
- Poweredge R740xd
- Poweredge R940
- Poweredge T440
- Poweredge T640
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
If you are looking for a memory module with high-speed, efficiency, high capacity, and low energy consumption, the DDR4 memory series is the best option money can buy. Thanks to our extensive collection of DDR4 memories, you don't have to look any further. The DDR4 PC4-21300 presents a high-efficient component for DIY experts and power users seeking reliability, unbeatable performance, and speed. It is built with the latest technology for major performance motherboard brands to enable the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across a wide range of motherboards. Depending on your storage needs and budget, you can choose from the following categories all on allhdd.com: 16GB, 128GB, 96GB, 64GB, 32GB, 8GB, 256GB, 192GB and 384G
What is the DDR4 Memory Standard?
The Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory, otherwise known as The DDR4 SDRAM, is the latest high-efficiency memory module with 288 pins, released to the public in the second quarter of 2014. The PC4-21300 or DDR4-21300 comes with a mega transfer speed of 21300Mg/s. It flaunts cutting-edge performance and is highly compatible with AMD Ryzen processors and DDR-enabled Intel motherboards.
Memory Clock Speed
The clock speed is the measure of the number of cycles the system's CPU executes per second. In the case of the PC4 21300 memory module, it is 21,300MB/s. You'd want to check what works for your computer before making any buying decision.
The time between the beginning of one random access memory (RAM) access to when the subsequent access begins is the Cycle time. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. The PC4-21300 has a cycle time of 19ns.
I/O bus clock
The I/O bus clock of the PC4-21300 is 10650MHz. I/O bus clock is always half of the bus data rate.
Things to consider before buying a Memory module
The computer's RAM remains a crucial component for cutting-edge performance and efficient computing. Thus, buying one for your computer shouldn't be taken with levity. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a RAM.
DDR4 memory is not compatible with a motherboard designed for DDR3 memory, and the same goes for other modules. Hence, you must ensure the RAM you buy is the specific type your motherboard needs.
- Amount of RAM
As mentioned earlier, as far as size goes, allhdd.com has the most comprehensive collection of PC4-21300 modules. If your machine handles many programs simultaneously, you may want to increase its RAM for better performance.
DDR4 RAM begins from 2133 MHz and goes all the way up to a stunning 4266 MHz. You want to be sure you purchase RAM with a frequency that is compatible with your computer. Getting this wrong could prove fatal as you can harm your computer as well as the incompatible RAM.
Get DDR4/PC4-21300 memory modules from top brands on allhdd.com at the best price. There is free-grounding shipping to 48 states in the United States. We have a competent customer desk to cater to all queries about purchases and tracking.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SNP4JMGMC/64VXR at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.