Key Features and Specifications
The SNP4JMGMC/64VXR Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM is a high-performance memory module that is specifically designed for use in Dell servers. Here are some of the key features and specifications of this memory module:
- Capacity: 64GB, which provides a large amount of memory to improve system performance.
- Speed: 2666Mhz, which refers to the number of data transfers that can occur per second. A higher speed means faster data access and better system performance.
- Technology: DDR4 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory), the latest technology of RAM that provides faster data transfer rate and low power consumption.
- Error Correction: ECC (Error Correcting Code) which means it can detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer, improving the overall reliability of the system.
- JEDEC standard: PC4-21300, indicating that the memory conforms to the JEDEC standard for DDR4 memory with a transfer rate of 21,300MB/s.
- Pin Design: 288-pin design, ensuring compatibility with Dell servers that use this type of memory.
- Timing: CL19, which refers to the timing of the memory. A lower number indicates faster timings and better performance.
- Form Factor: 288-pin DIMM (Dual In-line Memory Module) which is a standard form factor of memory modules used in most of the servers.
- Voltage: 1.2V, which is the voltage required to power the memory module.
Error Correction and Data Integrity
The SNP4JMGMC/64VXR Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM memory module features Error Correction Code (ECC) technology, which helps to ensure data integrity and reliability. ECC memory is commonly used in server and high-performance computing environments where data accuracy and integrity are critical.
ECC memory uses a system of error detection and correction codes to detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer. This is done by adding extra bits of information, called parity bits, to the data that is stored in the memory. When data is read from the memory, the parity bits are used to check for errors. If an error is detected, the ECC algorithm can then correct the error before the data is passed on to the system.
The use of ECC memory improves the overall reliability of the system by detecting and correcting errors that would otherwise go unnoticed. This is particularly important in a server environment where data loss or corruption could have serious consequences. ECC memory can also help to reduce the likelihood of system crashes and data corruption, as well as improve the overall performance of the server.
In addition to ECC, the SNP4JMGMC/64VXR Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM memory module also features parity protection, which is another feature that helps to improve data integrity. Parity protection is a method of detecting errors that occur during data transfer by adding an extra bit of information to the data. If a parity error is detected, the system can then take appropriate action to correct the error and prevent data loss.
Pin Configuration and Form Factor
The SNP4JMGMC/64VXR Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM memory module features a 288-pin configuration and a DIMM (Dual In-line Memory Module) form factor.
The pin configuration refers to the number of pins on the memory module that are used to connect it to the motherboard. The 288-pin configuration is the standard for DDR4 memory, and is the same number of pins as used in DDR3 memory. This allows the memory module to be compatible with a wide range of systems that use DDR4 memory.
The form factor of a memory module refers to its physical size and shape. DIMM is a standard form factor for memory modules that is used in most of the servers. DIMM memory modules are typically longer and wider than other types of memory, such as SO-DIMM (Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module) which is commonly used in laptops.
The DIMM form factor allows for a larger number of memory chips to be installed on the module, resulting in higher capacity memory modules. The 288-pin design of the SNP4JMGMC/64VXR Dell 64GB 2666Mhz PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM memory module ensures compatibility with Dell servers that use this type of memory.
General Information of this Dell SNP4JMGMC/64VXR
- Brand Name: Dell
- Model Number or SKU# SNP4JMGMC/64VXR
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-21300
- Product Name: 64GB DDR4 Sdram Memory Module
Technical Information about Dell 64GB DDR4 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 Sdram
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
- Bus Speed: 2666mhz DDR4-21300/PC4-2666v
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl19
- rank Features: Quad Rank X4
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Lrdimm
Physical Characteristics of Dell SNP4JMGMC/64VXR
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility of 64GB DDR4 Ram
- Poweredge C6420
- Poweredge Fc640
- Poweredge M640
- Poweredge R440
- Poweredge R540
- Poweredge R640
- Poweredge R740
- Poweredge R740xd
- Poweredge R940
- Poweredge T440
- Poweredge T640
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SNP4JMGMC/64VXR at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.