Sure, here's a more detailed installation guide for SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB DDR4 RAM:
- Power off your computer: The first step in installing your new DDR4 RAM module is to power off your computer completely. Make sure that all cables are unplugged, and that the computer is turned off and not in hibernation mode.
- Open your computer case: The next step is to open your computer case. Depending on your computer model, this may involve removing a side panel or a top cover. Consult your computer's user manual or search for online tutorials to help you with this step.
- Locate the RAM slots: Once your computer case is open, locate the RAM slots on your motherboard. The RAM slots are typically located near the CPU and are long, thin slots with tabs on either end.
- Release the tabs on the RAM slot: To install the new RAM module, you need to first release the tabs on the RAM slot. These tabs hold the RAM module in place, so releasing them will allow you to remove the existing module (if you have one) or insert the new module.
- Insert the RAM module: Carefully insert the new DDR4 RAM module into the RAM slot, making sure that the notches on the module line up with the tabs on the slot. Apply gentle pressure until the module clicks into place.
- Secure the tabs on the RAM slot: Once the RAM module is inserted, press down on the tabs at either end of the slot to secure it in place. The tabs should click into place and hold the RAM module securely.
- Close your computer case: With the new RAM module installed, you can now close your computer case. Replace any panels or covers that you removed earlier and plug in any cables that you disconnected.
- Power on your computer: Turn your computer back on and check to make sure that the new RAM module is recognized by your system. You can check this by going to your computer's system settings and checking the amount of RAM installed.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed your new SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB DDR4 RAM module! Enjoy the increased speed and performance that it brings to your system.
Understanding DDR4 SDRAM and its Benefits
DDR4 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) is the latest generation of computer memory technology that offers significant improvements over its predecessor, DDR3 SDRAM. Here are some of the benefits of DDR4 SDRAM:
- Increased speed: DDR4 SDRAM offers higher clock speeds than DDR3 SDRAM, which means that it can transfer data more quickly. This can lead to improved performance in demanding applications such as gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering.
- Higher capacity: DDR4 SDRAM also offers higher memory capacities than DDR3 SDRAM. DDR4 RAM modules can have capacities of up to 16GB per module, which means that you can install more RAM in your system and run more applications simultaneously without experiencing performance slowdowns.
- Lower power consumption: DDR4 SDRAM uses lower voltage than DDR3 SDRAM, which means that it consumes less power. This can lead to longer battery life in laptops and other mobile devices.
- Improved reliability: DDR4 SDRAM uses a more advanced error detection and correction technology than DDR3 SDRAM, which means that it is less prone to errors and more reliable. This is important for applications where data accuracy is critical, such as scientific simulations or financial calculations.
- Improved thermal management: DDR4 SDRAM has a more efficient thermal design than DDR3 SDRAM, which means that it runs cooler and is less likely to overheat. This can lead to improved system stability and longevity.
Comparison with Other DDR4 RAM Modules
When it comes to DDR4 RAM modules, there are a variety of different options available on the market. Here's a comparison of SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB DDR4 RAM with some other popular DDR4 RAM modules:
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400MHz: The Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM module is similar to the SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB DDR4 RAM module in terms of speed and capacity. However, the Corsair module has a lower CAS latency (CL14 vs CL17), which means that it can access data more quickly. It also has a slightly lower voltage (1.2V vs 1.35V) which means it uses less power.
- Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 2400MHz: The Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM module is also similar to the SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB DDR4 RAM module in terms of speed and capacity. However, the HyperX Fury module has a higher CAS latency (CL15 vs CL17), which means that it may be slightly slower at accessing data. It also has a slightly lower voltage (1.2V vs 1.35V) which means it uses less power.
- G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB DDR4 2400MHz: The G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM module is similar to the SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB DDR4 RAM module in terms of speed and capacity. However, the Ripjaws V module has a lower CAS latency (CL15 vs CL17), which means that it can access data more quickly. It also has a slightly lower voltage (1.2V vs 1.35V) which means it uses less power.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number: SNPM0VW4C/8G
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
- Memory Speed: 2400MHz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Non ECC
- Features: Dual Rank, Unbuffered
- Cas Latency Timings: CL17.
- Alienware Area - 51 R2
- Precision Workstation T3620
- Precision Workstation T3420
- Optiplex 7040 Mt
- Optiplex 7040 Sff
- Optiplex 3046 Mt
- Poweredge T30
- Optiplex 3050 Mt
- Optiplex 3050 Sff
- Optiplex 5050 Sff
- Optiplex 5050 Mt
- Xps Tower (8920)
- Optiplex 7050 Sff
- Optiplex 7050 Mt
- Alienware Aurora R6
- Vostro 3268
About New Bulk Pack Products
RAMs, with the technological advancements, are becoming the point of concern for the tech-savvies! It is useless to invest in a high-speed 9th or 10th generation processor unless your server room PCs are loaded with well-equipped memory modules. That's where the PC4 19200 memory modules come into place. We, at ALLHDD, are providing you with the faster running and high-performing DDR4 PC4 RAMs, supported by the ECC certification and dual-rank channel. Here's what you need to know more to secure a safe deal out of all the competitors in this PC4 19200 category.
Load-Reduced Dimm Memory Supports The Poweredge Servers
PC4-19200 memory modules are operated on the load-reduced DIMM memory, which supports the PowerEdge servers. This LRDIMM is a technological advancement that is well-equipped with buffer chips. These chips reduce the loading over the overall system memory channel, increasing the bandwidth capacity and faster data transfer rates. The LRDIMMs memory modules can support from 48GB to 144GB memory capacity, pushing the Proliant servers' limits. That's the reason LRDIMMs are targeted for the huge server rooms to increase their memory capacity and buffer speeds.
ECC Registered Memory Modules Are Faster And Reliable!
Putting less strain and pressure over the system's memory controller is what keeps the RAM module stable and retained! Registered modules are also named RDIMM, with the extra circuitry to support the memory registers. Registered from the ECC doubles the benefits for tech-savvies as it ensures integrity and avoids data loss and corruption. The Error Correcting Code launches a particular algorithm and corrects the data within specific intervals. You'll find the best PC4-19200 ECC registered RAM modules in the following variants at ALLHDD.
Dual-Rank PC4 19200 Outclasses Others!
There are generally two types of configurations named as the single-rank and the dual-rank in general. However, some models in this category run on the quad-rank as well. Majorly, the subcategories ranging from 8GB to 1TB features the dual-rank channel memory. Dual-rank channel memory supports more number of open rows and, in-turn features the increasing hit rate. That's one reason why these are considered 9-10% faster than the single-rank predecessors.
Cas Latency Matters The Most While Comparing:
While choosing the best RAM out of multiple variants, CAS Latency plays a significant role in deciding what to choose! DDR4 PC4 19200 features the CAS 17 latency option. Many of you, even some of the tech-savvies, are unaware of how to solve this puzzle. A CAS 17 latency, in short, shows the 12.7 nanoseconds true latency of RAM. The higher the CAS latency means the higher true latency values. However, buying one with low CAS at a certain speed would give the best speed.
Why Choose ALLHDD?
ALLHDD has outclassed the competitors with its immense variety in networking hardware equipment. Thus, PC4 19200 DDR4 RAM modules come in multiple variants, all loaded with the ECC certification option and the CAS 17 latency. Many of the models in this subcategory feature the 288-in DIMM nodule and a speed of up to 2400MHz, reducing the lags in servers.
Apart from being rugged and durable, what's noteworthy is many of the products are backed up by 3 to 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer. You can even claim a 2.5% discount on multiple variants in this PC4 19200 DDR4 category.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SNPM0VW4C/8G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.