Product Overview of the Dell T6JDY
The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter is a high-performance networking device designed for enterprise-level data centers. This adapter is an integral part of Dell's PowerEdge Blade Servers that provide high-speed connectivity to meet the demands of modern data centers. The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter is a dual-port adapter that provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 40 Gigabits per second (Gbps). This adapter is a powerful solution for data-intensive applications such as high-performance computing, cloud computing, and big data analytics.
In this article, we will explore the features and benefits of the T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter in detail.
- High-Speed Connectivity: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 40 Gbps, which makes it ideal for applications that require high-bandwidth connectivity.
- Dual-Port Adapter: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter is a dual-port adapter that allows multiple devices to connect to the network simultaneously, thus improving the network's overall performance.
- Low Latency: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter features low latency, which reduces the delay in data transfer between devices.
- Infiniband Architecture: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter is based on the Infiniband architecture, which provides reliable, high-speed data transfer rates and low latency.
- Mezzanine Form Factor: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter has a mezzanine form factor, which means that it can be directly installed on the server's motherboard, thus reducing the need for additional expansion slots.
- Increased Productivity: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter provides high-speed connectivity, which allows multiple devices to connect to the network simultaneously. This improves the overall productivity of the network.
- Improved Data Transfer Rates: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter offers high-speed data transfer rates of up to 40 Gbps, which makes it ideal for applications that require high-bandwidth connectivity. This improves the overall performance of the network.
- Low Latency: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter features low latency, which reduces the delay in data transfer between devices. This improves the overall performance of the network.
- Reduced Costs: The T6JDY Dell Connectx-2 Dual Port QDR 40GB/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter has a mezzanine form factor, which means that it can be directly installed on the server's motherboard
General Information about the Dell T6JDY
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# T6JDY
- Type: Controller
- Sub-Type: Dual Port
- Card Type: Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter
- Ports: ( 2 ) Two Qsfp Transceiver Ports
- Additional Information: Dell / Mellanox Connectx-2 Dual Port Qdr 40gb/S Infiniband Mezzanine Adapter - ( 2 ) Two Qsfp Transceiver Ports
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Looking for where to get a mezzanine card or "daughterboard"? Look no further, we offer a variety of Mezzanine cards that will meet your needs. With our mezzanine card solutions, you can extend your system's functionality by providing means of connecting other peripheral devices.
A mezzanine card is a miniature Industry Standard Architecture (ISA) card or a Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) card. It is a Printed circuit board and engineered to the IEEE P1386.1 standard. IP Card (Industry Pack card) is a typical and most popular form of a mezzanine card; it provides a 16-bit data path with a 3.9 x 1.8 inches, it is adapted to fit into an IP-to-PCI adapter card via its 50-pin connectors. Another type of the mezzanine card is the PCI Mezzanine (PMC) card, unlike the IP card, it provides a 32, or 64-bit data path and has 64-pin connectors. The IP card and the PCI card are widely used with VME expansion bus. VME expansion technology supports up to 21 cards on a single backplane and has found great industrial, military, and telecommunications applications. Our wide range of top-quality IEEE standard mezzanine cards guarantees high-speed functionality across various systems. You can choose from a collection of cards including Expansion Card, 2 Port, 1 Port, 4 Port, PCI-E, Poweredge here on allhdd.com.
The mezzanine adapter allows companies to develop products that are compatible with the well-established PCI bus. However, they flaunt a smaller and more sturdy unit than the standard PCI plug-in cards.
Mezzanine card options
The mezzanine card comes in various options categorized as type A mezzanine cards, and server blade, the type B mezzanine cards determine where the mezzanine gets installed. You can install Type-A mezzanine cards on mezzanine 1, 2, and 3 connectors. Type A mezzanine cards are suited for expansion slot 1- 8x PCI express 3.0 Type-A. The expansion slot is compatible with the dual port mezzanine cards, the first port of the mezzanine card is for interconnecting module 3, and the other is for bay 4 (mezzanine slot 1 case).
Expansion slots 2, and 3 – X16 PCI-E 3.0 Type B supports both type A and type B mezzanine cards. These expansion slots support the 2 ports mezzanine card and the 4 port mezzanine cards, for the 2 port cards, the first port is routed to the interconnect module bay 5, while the second is routed for bay 6. For the 4 ports cards, you can route the first port to interconnect module bay 5, the second to bay 6, the third to bay 7, and the last to bay 8. Optional expansion card enables network connectivity or provides fibre channel support.
OCP Mezzanine card 2.0
OCP mezzanine card for Intel v2.0 motherboard has been developed to serve mainly the 1 port and 2 ports 10G Ethernet card. Significant modifications have been made to form factor to accommodate the new uses cases.
Allhdd.com offers quality mezzanine cards with registered trademarks, and you will enjoy free ground shipping on all orders placed within the United States. There is a professional customer help desk to attend to all issues at all times.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.