T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is a type of hardware device used to connect a computer system to storage devices such as hard disk drives, solid-state drives, and tape drives. It is a high-performance adapter designed to provide high-speed connectivity between the computer system and storage devices. This device is widely used in data centers, cloud computing, and enterprise environments.
Specification of Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (HBA)
A Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is a hardware device that allows a computer system to connect to a Fibre Channel storage network. It is also known as a Fibre Channel adapter or Fibre Channel controller. The HBA acts as a bridge between the computer system and the storage devices. It is responsible for managing the data transfer between the computer system and storage devices.
Fibre Channel is a high-speed networking technology used to connect storage devices such as hard disk drives, solid-state drives, and tape drives to computer systems. It is designed to provide high-speed data transfer rates, low latency, and high reliability. Fibre Channel technology is widely used in data centers, cloud computing, and enterprise environments.
Features of Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is a high-performance adapter designed to provide high-speed connectivity between the computer system and storage devices. It comes with the following features:
- Single-Port 16GB Fibre Channel: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter provides a single-port 16GB Fibre Channel connectivity to storage devices. This ensures high-speed data transfer rates between the computer system and storage devices.
- PCI Express 3.0 Interface: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter comes with a PCI Express 3.0 interface. This ensures high-speed data transfer rates between the adapter and the computer system.
- Low Profile Form Factor: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter comes in a low profile form factor. This allows it to be installed in low-profile servers and workstations.
- Industry-Leading Reliability: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is designed to provide industry-leading reliability. It comes with advanced error detection and correction features that ensure high reliability and data integrity.
- Advanced Management and Monitoring: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter comes with advanced management and monitoring features. It allows administrators to monitor and manage the adapter from a remote location.
Benefits of Single-port 16GB Host Bus Adapter
The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter provides the following benefits:
- High-Speed Connectivity: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter provides high-speed connectivity between the computer system and storage devices. This ensures fast data transfer rates and improves overall system performance.
- High Reliability: The T80X9 Dell Qle2690l Single-port 16GB Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is designed to provide high reliability. It comes with advanced error detection and correction features that ensure high reliability and data integrity.
- Advanced Management and Monitoring
General Information about the Dell T80X9
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# T80X9
- Product Type : Fiber Module
Technical Information of Single-port Host Bus Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Number of Port: Single-port
- Data Link Protocol: 16 GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 16GB
- Bus Type: Host Bus Adapter
About Refurbished Products
Get the best out of your networking setup with these advanced fiber module models. AllHDD offers a wide range of fiber optic modules for a broad array of applications. These devices can help IT administrators in different working environments, ranging from telecom and datacom to automotive and industrial.
The range of products offered here come with fiber optic technology to deliver high-quality capabilities. They are compact, hot-swappable products that enable quick and easy connection to a network for different networking devices.
They are also excellent choices for upgrades and repairs. Therefore, users who wish to change or upgrade their fiber modules can choose this range of options. The standardization of the models enables the reduction of surplus fiber units, ensuring more straightforward and fixed installation.
A significant advantage of the fiber module options offered here at AllHDD is that they are cost-effective. They offer users the easiest and robust way of connecting a single networking device to several fiber cable types and lengths.
They offer easy-to-read digital diagnostic information to IT administrators for network management. Their ability to use optical wavelengths to transmit data through multiple channels helps them to increase network capacity.
The range of fiber optic modules eliminates users' need to maintain surplus devices from several fiber types. Therefore, they help users reduce their network equipment inventories. Asides from these, there's the flexibility of speed with the fiber module options.
This means that users can expand the speed and/or distance of a networking device. For example, fiber module options like the Hot Bus Adapter can work with any existing network. This makes network upgrades much easier since these devices are interchangeable fiber optic modules.
For instance, a user can re-configure a media converter that originally worked in a multimode network to work in a CWDM network. This can be made possible when the user replaces a pluggable fiber optic module.
Options available include the 4 port fiber module, 2 port fiber module, and others. Products with several ports will enable users to insert their fiber module into devices such as ethernet switches, console servers, media converters, and other network devices. The connection of fiber modules to networking devices is seamless when it occurs via the ports.
The ports are activated when the fiber optic module is installed, and the user is ready to transmit data. Even the 2 fiber module ports can support adequate wide-range connectivity.
Users can use products here for an extensive array of networks. They are compatible with inter-office networks, star-based network topology, and more.
A variety of options can be employed and interchanged on a wide range of compatible products. They are designed for industrial ethernet switches, console servers, media converters, and other network devices. They combine adequate functionality with precise connection to offer faster data transmission regardless of the distance.
When users are looking for the best options for intensive network operations, they'll find them here. They are perfect for industrial applications such as passive optical networking, metro access rings, point-to-point networking, HD audio transmission networks, and a host of others.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.