Benefits of Using a Hybrid Carrier SSD
As a language model AI I do not have personal experiences but I can provide information based on data and research.
A hybrid carrier solid state drive combines the benefits of both hard disk drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD). The Dell XRFG7 SAS 1.92TB 12GBPS Hot plug TLC Read Intensive Hybrid Carrier Solid State Drive utilizes a combination of TLC (triple-level cell) NAND flash memory and a SAS interface to provide high-performance storage with large capacity. The use of a hybrid carrier offers several benefits over traditional storage options.
- Increased Performance: The use of flash memory in a hybrid carrier provides much faster read and write speeds compared to traditional hard disk drives. This results in improved application performance and faster boot times.
- Increased Capacity: With the combination of flash memory and hard disk drives, hybrid carriers offer a large storage capacity. The Dell XRFG7 SAS 1.92TB 12GBPS Hot plug TLC Read Intensive Hybrid Carrier Solid State Drive provides ample storage space for large data sets and applications.
- Improved Reliability: Hybrid carriers offer increased reliability compared to traditional hard disk drives as the flash memory provides a backup for the hard disk drive, reducing the risk of data loss in the event of a hard disk failure.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to a pure solid state drive, hybrid carriers are a cost-effective option as they combine the benefits of both SSDs and HDDs at a lower price point.
- Energy Efficient: Hybrid carriers typically consume less power compared to traditional hard disk drives, resulting in reduced energy consumption and cost savings over time.
In conclusion, the use of a hybrid carrier solid state drive such as the Dell XRFG7 SAS 1.92TB 12GBPS Hot plug TLC Read Intensive Hybrid Carrier Solid State Drive offers improved performance, increased capacity, increased reliability, cost-effectiveness, and energy efficiency compared to traditional storage options.
Secure Scalability & Accessibility
Secure Scalability refers to the ability of a system or technology to grow or expand in size or capability while maintaining its security measures. In the context of the Dell XRFG7 SAS 1.92TB 12GBPS Hot plug TLC Read Intensive Hybrid Carrier Solid State Drive, this means that as the system grows or expands, the drive can continue to provide secure data storage and protection. This is important as it ensures that the data remains secure even as the system increases in size and complexity.
Accessibility refers to the ease of accessing and retrieving data stored in the drive. The Dell XRFG7 SAS drive provides high accessibility as it has a 12GBPS data transfer rate, which enables fast and efficient retrieval of data. Additionally, its hot-plug feature allows users to easily add or replace the drive without having to shut down the system, making it more convenient and accessible.
Together, secure scalability and accessibility ensure that the Dell XRFG7 SAS drive provides a secure and efficient storage solution for growing and expanding systems.
Improved Energy Efficiency
The Dell XRFG7 SAS 1.92TB 12GBPS Hot plug TLC Read Intensive Hybrid Carrier Solid State Drive (SSD) has improved energy efficiency due to its hybrid design and use of TLC (triple-level cell) NAND flash memory.
The hybrid design combines the speed and performance of an SSD with the capacity and affordability of a traditional hard drive. This results in lower energy consumption compared to a traditional hard drive as SSDs require less power to operate.
The use of TLC NAND flash memory also helps to improve energy efficiency as it has a higher storage density compared to other types of flash memory, allowing for more data to be stored in a smaller area. This means that less power is required to read and write data, resulting in lower energy consumption.
Furthermore, the hot plug feature of the SSD allows for easy maintenance and replacement without having to shut down the system, reducing downtime and further improving energy efficiency.
General Information about this Dell XRFG7 SSD
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# XRFG7
- Storage Capacity: 1.92 TB
- Device Type: Solid State Drive Hot-plug
Technical Information of Dell 1.92Tb Solid State Drive
- Nand Flash Memory Type: V-Nand TLC
- Interface Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch (3.5Inch Hybrid Kit)
- Features: Read-intensive Endurance
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.2GBPS (external)
Dimensions & Weight for this Dell 2.5 Inch SSD
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Expansion / Connectivity of Dell SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drive
- Interfaces: 1 X SAS 12 GBPS
- Compatible Bays: 1 X Hot-plug 2.5inch(in 3.5Inch Hybrid Kit)
- Poweredge C6420
- Poweredge R440
- Poweredge R540
- Poweredge R640
- Poweredge R6415
- Poweredge R740
- Poweredge R740xd
- Poweredge R7415
- Poweredge R7425
- Powervault Nx3240
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product XRFG7 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.