Hewlett Packard Enterprise 759546-001 HPE 300GB SAS 12GBPS 15K RPM 2.5 Inches Small Form Factor (SFF) Smart Carrier (SC) Hot-Swap Enterprise Hard Disk Drive For HPE Proliant Gen8 & Gen9 Servers.
This HPE 300GB SAS 12GBPS Enterprise Hard Disk Drive for servers with the mission-critical workload the most crucial level of performance and reliability for your most exacting application workloads and delivers maximum performance. It has 300GB of storage capacity, a Rotational speed of 15K RPM, The latest SAS 12GBPS, Smart Carrier (SC), and a Form Factor of 2.5inch. It's designed for Proliant Generation 8 & 9 Servers. The Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS is the fastest disk drive in the SAS series which makes the Proliant Server Series more appropriate for the data centers. These hard drives for the HPE 300GB SAS 12GBPS have 3 times faster.
Overall, managed to meet the needs of hot data, it helps you improve server response times, energy more transactions per second and speed up data transfer. The HPE brand may be your best choice for better Performance.
Detail Description 759546-001 HPE
Type: Hard Drive Hot-Swap
HDD-Type : 300GB-15K RPM
Option Part Number: 759208-B21
Model Number: EH0300JDYTH
Model Number: EH0300JEDHC
Assembly Number: 748385-001
Assembly Number: 759202-001
Technical Features 759546-001
Capacity : 300GB
Spindle Speed: 15K RPM
Drive Transfer Rate (External): 12GBPS
Average Seek Time: 2.9 ms
Max Seek Time: 5.9 ms
Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.15 ms
Expansion & Connectivity
Interfaces: 1 x SAS 12 GBPS
Compatible Bays: 1 x hot-swap - 2.5inche SFF
Dimension and Weight
Width : 2.8 Inch
Depth: 3.9 Inch
Height : 0.6 Inch
Weight : 0.50 Lbs
Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F (10° C)
Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F (35° C)
Compatibility 759546-001 HPE 300GB
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen10 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen9 (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Base (2.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 CMS (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360e Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 CMS (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Storage Centric (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Base (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Enty (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), ML350e Gen8 v2 Base (2.5 inch), ML350e Gen8 v2 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350p Gen8 (2.5 inch), ML350p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9 Graphics (2.5 inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9 (2.5 inch), XL190r Gen9 (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 NHPE Compute Tray (12G), XL230k Gen10 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray (2.5 inch)
The Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard drives have become increasingly popular for their increasing use in high-end workstations and servers. These drives are employed in consumer desktops and modern servers for their speed and reliability. Enterprises have made the SAS hard drives their de-facto standard. Now, the 12Gbps speed throws the usefulness of these drives up a notch.
Most professional hosting providers now use SAS 12Gbps hard drives for data production. These drives have proven useful in high input/output operations and critical website functions. Users trust these drives because there is no risk of data loss, corruption, or downtime.
SAS 12Gbps drives read, write, and process data within split seconds. The latest 12Gbps disks use the latest RAID hardware technology to offer faster data transfer and recovery rates. They are perfect for sequential data, high workloads, and random IOPS alike.
This function allows them to be best suited for servers that have 100 percent duty cycles. They do not only work with desktops and PCs, but they can read/write data 24/7.
SAS 12Gbps HDDs have received utmost attention in the market as a result of its high performance. These performance benefits allow it to be useful for a wide variety of applications. For instance, a SAS 12Gbps connection can support up to four wide lanes per connection.
Connecting JBOD with these SAS drives can support up to 1200MB/s. These high-performance drives do not only help handle large workloads; they also offer cost-effective expansion to an already robust system.
Also, each 12Gbps high-performance SAS drives can offer users a rotational speed of up to 15000 rpm.
They provide a great bandwidth enough to perform efficiently. The robust performance of SAS 12Gbps drives clearly a worthy investment for improved performance of servers and desktops. They provide very large amounts of storage options and a cost-effective choice for users.
The flexibility is one of the best benefits of SAS 12Gbps drives. These drives have configured flexibility, which allows them to work perfectly with several devices without modification or changes. Many of them feature a Universal Serial controller for seamless system support.
SAS 12Gbps hard drives can also be partitioned in a storage pool and assigned to servers for work-intensive applications. They are a perfect fit for server systems, including reservation systems, medical imaging, and more!
Only this range of SAS hard drives can provide users with the best worlds of flexibility. This way, allowing them to support use with other drives.
12Gbps SAS-based storage systems have the benefit of dual-port capability. This allows them to provide a redundant path to the drives in case of controller failover. These drives also operate on separate point-to-point connections. That way, it is rare for drive connection loss to affect them.SAS 12Gbps HDDs are built to handle the rigors of heavy workloads and enterprise use. They also safeguard data integrity, thanks to their ability to comprehensively verify data and correct errors.