Product Information HP EG0300FARTTManufacturer Name: HP
Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
Option Part Number: 507127-B21
Spare Part Number: 507284-001
Assembly Part Number: 518011-002
HP GPN: 507129-004
Manufacturer Website Address: www.hp.com
Technical Information EG0300FARTTCapacity: 300 GB
Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
Interface: SAS 6GBPS
Bytes per Sector: 512E
Drive Technology (Fill): Air
Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
Features: Dual Port
Bundled with: HP Standard Carrier
Enclosure Type: Hot-Swap
PerformanceDrive Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS (External)
Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
Seek Time: 4 MS (Average) / 7.45 MS (Max)
Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.2 MS
Dimension and WeightWidth: 2.8 Inch
Depth: 3.9 Inch
Height: 0.6 Inch
Weight: 0.50 LBS
Expansion & Connectivity
Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6GB/S (Serial Attached SCSI 2)
Compatible Bays: 2.5 Inch SFF
Max Operating Temperature: 35 °C
Min Operating Temperature: 10 °C
- HP Integrity BL Series: BL860c i2, BL870c i2, BL890c i2 Servers
- HP ProLiant BL Series: BL460c G6, BL460c G7, BL465c G6, BL465c G7, BL620C G7, BL680c G7, BL685c G6, BL685c G7 Servers
- HP ProLiant DL Series: DL160 G6, DL160se G6, DL165 G7, DL165 G7 Performance, DL180 G6, DL320 G6, DL360 G6, DL360 G6 Base, DL360 G6 Efficiency, DL360 G6 Entry, DL360 G6 Performance, DL360 G7, DL360 G7 Base, DL360 G7 Central Management Server, DL360 G7 Efficiency, DL360 G7 Entry, DL360 G7 Performance, DL370 G6, DL370 G6 Base, DL370 G6 High Performance, DL370 G6 Performance, DL380 G6, DL380 G6 Base, DL380 G6 Entry, DL380 G6 High Efficiency, DL380 G6 Performance, DL380 G7, DL380 G7 Base, DL380 G7 Efficiency, DL380 G7 Entry, DL380 G7 Performance, DL385 G6, DL385 G6 Base, DL385 G6 Entry, DL385 G6 High Performance, DL385 G7, DL385 G7 Base, DL385 G7 Entry, DL385 G7 HE, DL385 G7 Performance, DL580 G5 Highly Serviceable Tower, DL580 G7, DL580 G7 Base, DL580 G7 High Performance, DL585 G5 Performance, DL585 G6, DL585 G6 Base, DL585 G6 Performance, DL585 G7, DL585 G7 Base, DL585 G7 Performance, DL785 G6, DL785 G6 Base, DL785 G6 Performance, DL980 G7 Servers
- HP ProLiant ML Series: ML110 G7, ML350 G6, ML350 G6 Base, ML350 G6 Performance, ML370 G6, ML370 G6 Base, ML370 G6 Entry Servers
- HP ProLiant WS Series: WS460c G6 Workstation Blade
- HP Modular Smart Array: P2000 G3 FC MSA Dual Controller Virtualization SAN Starter Kit
- HP StorageWorks D2200sb PCIe Storage Blade
- HP StorageWorks Disk Enclosure D2700
- HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array: 2324fc G2 Dual Controller, 2324sa G2 DL380 G6 Package Cluster, 2324sa G2 Dual Controller, 70 Dual Domain, P2000 2.5-in Drive Bay Chassis and P2000 G3 FC/iSCSI Dual Combo Controller SFF Array
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage Blade X1800sb G2
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage Gateway X3800sb G2
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage System: X1600, X1600 292GB SAS Model, X1600 3TB SAS Model, X1600 5.4TB SAS Model, X1600 7.5TB SAS Model, X1600 G2, X1800, X1800 2.4TB SAS Model, X1800 292GB SAS Model, X1800 3.6TB SAS Model and X1800 G2
About New Bulk Pack Products
Hard drives that come with the Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface are designed to handle high-performance enterprise requirements. These drives offer the benefits of backward compatibility with SCSI interfaces. They also offer interoperability with SATA drives. This allows them to bring a perfect mix of flexibility and cost-effectiveness to enterprises.
SAS 6Gbps hard drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They are among the most improved storage devices for advanced operations, including server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
Fast & Consistent Performance
Hard drives now leverage the SAS 6GBPs architecture interface to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability.
SAS 6Gbps hard drives have gotten the most extreme consideration in the market because of its superior performance. Their benefits permit them to be valuable for a wide array of uses. These drives have consistent execution specs to help them complete successive tasks. Customers will discover SAS hard drives with structure factors inside the scope of 2.5Inches and 3.5Inches, making them a minimal choice for compact use.
Besides, they highlight progressive SAS error control that guarantees a significant mistake adjustment and information assurance level. Additionally, there is a mistake recuperation innovation blend that assists with securing client information and forestall loss of data.
The SAS 6Gbps accompanies a multi-way association, which gives space to failover excess. With this, clients can be certain that there will be no single point of disappointment.
Safeguard Data Integrity
SAS 6Gbps HDDs help enterprises to keep the integrity of their data safe. They do this by using a comprehensive verification and correction technology. SAS-based hard drives support the use of active controllers that can host connections such as iSCSI and Fibre Channel.
SAS 6Gbps drives are built for rugged operation and day to day enterprise activities. They work with several components to provide best-in-class performances. The building of every component of a SAS 6Gbps hard drive allows them to handle such rigor.
SAS 6Gbps drives' adaptability is probably the reason users find them very useful. These drives have arranged adaptability, which allows them to work consummately with a few gadgets without adjustment or changes. These types of SAS hard drives can offer clients the best universe of adaptability. Along the line, permitting them to help use with different drives.
A large number of them come with a Universal Serial controller for consistent framework support. SAS 6Gbps HDDs can likewise be parceled in a capacity pool and allocated to servers and systems for intensive applications. They are an ideal fit for a wide range of usage framework with the ability to perform at the highest levels
Seamless Scalability & Improved Cost Effectiveness
The architectural designs of SAS 6Gbps hard drives help them to scale more drives in one connection. Thus, they provide an incredible range of storage options and cost-effective alternatives.
These drive types also reduce the cost of owning a storage device and simplify training and investment protection. Data analysts, computing enthusiasts, data centers, and more will find these drives very handy.