Main Information of Hitachi HUSMM1616ASS200
- Brand Name: Hitachi
- Model Number or SKU# HUSMM1616ASS200
- Device Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Capacity: 1.6TB
- Interface: SAS 12GBPS
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
Key Features about 1.6TB Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity : 1.6 TB
- Interface : Sas-12gbps
- Drive Dimensions : 2.5 Inch
- Flash Memory Technology : Mlc
- Mtbf : 2.5 Million Hours
- Afr : 0.35%
Performance of Model SAS 12GBPS SSD
- Read Throughput (Sequential 64k) : Up To 1100 Mbps
- Write Throughput (Sequential 64k) : Up To 765 Mbps
- Read Iops (Random 4k) : Up To 130000 Iops
- Write Iops (Random 4k) : Up To 100000 Iops
Dimensions & Weight 2.5inch SSD
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage