General Information about this HP 459584-005
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 459584-005
- Product Type : Server
- Product Name : Proliant Dl380 G5 - 2-way 2u Rack Server ( Smart Buy Model)
Processor & Chipset of 2.5GHz 4-Core Server
- Cpu : Intel Xeon E5440 / 2.83 Ghz
- Number Of Cores : Quad-core
- Cpu Qty : 1
- Max Cpu Qty : 2
- Front Side Bus : 1333 Mhz
- 64-bit Computing : Yes
- Chipset Type : Intel 5000p
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Installed Size : L2 Cache - 12 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 12 Mb (2 X 6mb (6mb Per Core Pair)
Memory Information for Proliant Dl380 2GB Server
- Installed Size : 2 Gb / 32 Gb (max)
- Technology : Ddr2 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Effective Memory Speed : 667 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 667 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc2-5300
- Form Factor : Fb-dimm 240-pin
- Slots : 8 (total) / 6 (empty)
- Features : Memory Mirroring, Fully Buffered, Online Spare Memory
- Configuration Features : 2 X 1 Gb
- Storage Controller Type: 1 X Raid - Plug-in Card - Pci Express X8
- Controller Interface Type: Sata 1.5gb/s / Sas
- Storage Controller Name: Smart Array P400 With 256mb Bbwc
- Raid Level: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6
- Buffer Size: 256 Mb
- Type : 1 X Ide - Integrated
- Controller Interface Type : Ide/ata
Network & Communication
- Type : Integrated
- Interface (bus) Type : Pci Express X4
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : 2 X Hp Nc373i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 2 Standard
- Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Acpi Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3ab
Expansion Bays Total (free) :
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) X External 5.25 Slim Line
- 8 (total) / 8 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
- Expansion Slots Total (free)
- 2 (total) / 1 (free) X Cpu
- 8 (total) / 6 (free) X Fb-dimm 240-pin
- 3 (total) / 3 (free) X Pcie X8 (x4 Mode)
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pcie X16 (x8 Mode)
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X Mouse - Ps/2 Port
- 1 X Keyboard - Ps/2 Port
- 2 X Vga 2 (1 Front, 1 Back)
- 2 X Rj-45 Network
- 1 X Ilo Remote Management
- 1 X 9-pin D-sub (db-9) Serial
- 5 X 4-pin Type A Usb 2.0 (2 Front, 2 Back, 1 Internal)
- Features : Administrator Password, Power-on Password, Keyboard Password, Disk Configuration Lock, Diskette I/o Control, Parallel Port I/o Control, Serial Port I/o Control, Quicklock
- Compliant Standards : Acpi 2.0
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Yes
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1
- Installed Qty : 2
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 1000 Watt
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.5 Inch
- Depth : 26 Inch
- Height : 3.4 Inch
- Weight : 44.97 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Every business requires a reliable server to store important documents, programs, operating systems, and other peripherals used in an office network. Server software is crucial to IT administrators. This software provides them with an opportunity to manage user access through proper authentication.
For this reason, it is always important to opt for the best in terms of capability and performance. Over the years, servers have evolved from the use of a single model to handle a specific IT office task. That is, administrators needed to purchase a different computer server for database accessing, another one for managing to send and receiving of messages, a different one for a web domain, and so on.
Server management practices have experienced significant changes in recent years. Large and medium companies can now consolidate their infrastructure and operations onto a single or a few servers. This way, the administration can cut costs on hardware purchases.
Here, users will find several modern computer servers that can handle a wide range of tasks. Individuals or organizations will find options that will meet their unique requirements. These servers come with high memory capacity with several numbers of processing unit cores.
With these features, users can easily divide the computing power of their server into many virtual machines. This allows the servers to handle heavy workloads without the fear of breaking down. Introducing applications that need a secure database requires the use of a robust server. Also, these servers offer users uninterrupted access to shared applications and files.
Servers That Meet Required Business Needs
These types of servers will provide users with maximum computing power despite their small sizes. They are the best choices for individuals or small businesses looking for single-use applications. They are also suitable for box shared storage.
Users will find servers that look like desktop computers. They are relatively affordable and can handle more intensive tasks effectively.
Users can opt for these types of computer servers for improved performance. They feature an onboard fan cooling system, neat and stackable cabling. All these features combine to ensure that the servers offer high levels of efficiency and capability.
These are the neatest looking options to buy. They are present in an enclosure that contains their power cord and ethernet cables. This way, there won't be fear of cables cluttering up or the server running hot due to tangling of cables.
Storage Servers for the Growing Data-Driven World
These servers are the perfect choices for the growing storage needs in an organization. They make data storage and retrieval faster and easier for authorized persons. Clients can choose these scalable and flexible servers, which are optimized for network-attached devices.
They offer the most improved basis for integrating storage in existing infrastructure. Clients will find these types of servers with the highest storage capacity. The storage server runs perfectly on a wide range of operating systems, and users can fully customize these servers to meet specific needs.
Web and Network Servers for Simplified Management Tasks
Users will find the best web server and network server for their needs from various reputable brands. These products are built for the best functionality, helping to simplify different operations. System administrations will easily manage data with these types of servers.
They feature higher memory and storage capacity, which users can configure for customized processing. Furthermore, they come with high performing and reliable hard disk drives, a powerful processor, and many available RAM.
These web servers allow administrators to control and authenticate operations from other workstations.
Benefits of Adopting Best-In-Class Computer Servers
Adopting the use of computer servers with the best features help users to handle seemingly difficult tasks. Servers found here offer several benefits, which include:
The latest servers available here offer users the chance to deduplicate data for well above 64TB. Individual file size deduplication can also be well above 1TB. Examples of such servers include the Store Once 2700, PowerVault, and several new Proliant models.
Data Backup and Work Folder Sync.
Users can store every one of their data in the cloud without relying on off-site and on-premise solutions. Also, getting a notification on work folder changes is now fast, allowing data change sync within an instance.
Advanced Security and Support.
The featured servers allow for easy and better control and management of the work environment. For example, the Proliant DL325 and many other Proliant variants offer a great approach for better workload optimization, data security, as well as automation.
All products offered here undergo intense quality control tests. This helps the computer servers to reduce downtime and data loss. They have more bandwidth and process larger amounts of data and caches.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.