Product Overview to DDR3 SDRAM
DDR3 SDRAM is a type of memory commonly used in servers, workstations, and other computing systems that require high performance and reliability. It is the third generation of Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory (SDRAM) technology, following DDR and DDR2. DDR3 SDRAM offers higher performance and lower power consumption compared to its predecessors, making it a popular choice for modern computing systems. The --501534-001 4GB 1X4GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 1333MHZ ECC Registered Cl9 Dual Rank DIMM Memory Module is a genuine memory module made by HP, designed specifically for use in servers.
4GB Capacity and 1333MHz Clock Speed
The --501534-001 memory module has a capacity of 4GB, which is suitable for basic server applications that don't require a lot of memory. This capacity can help to ensure that the server can handle multiple applications and users without slowing down or crashing. In addition, the module has a clock speed of 1333MHz, which is the maximum speed that DDR3 SDRAM can support. This clock speed helps to ensure that data can be read from and written to the memory quickly and efficiently.
ECC Registered and Dual Rank
The --501534-001 memory module is ECC Registered, which means that it uses Error Correction Code (ECC) to detect and correct errors that may occur during data transmission. This is important for servers and other computing systems that need to be highly reliable, as errors in memory can cause data corruption, crashes, and other problems. In addition, the module is Dual Rank, which means that it has two ranks of memory chips on each side of the module. This helps to increase the memory density of the module, allowing it to store more data in a smaller space.
PC3-10600 and Cl9
The --501534-001 memory module is designed to operate at a PC3-10600 speed, which is a type of DDR3 SDRAM that can support a maximum clock speed of 1333MHz. This speed is suitable for basic server applications that don't require a lot of memory bandwidth. In addition, the module has a CL9 latency, which is the time it takes for the memory to respond to a read request. A lower CL latency means faster memory access, but it also requires higher quality memory chips and can increase the cost of the module.
240-Pin DIMM Form Factor
The --501534-001 memory module has a 240-pin Dual In-line Memory Module (DIMM) form factor, which is a standard form factor used for DDR3 SDRAM. This form factor allows the module to be easily installed and replaced in compatible systems. In addition, the module is designed for use in servers, which typically have multiple memory slots that can be used to increase the memory capacity of the system.
Compatibility with Servers
The --501534-001 memory module is designed for use in servers, and is compatible with a wide range of server models from HP and other manufacturers. It is important to ensure that the memory module is compatible with the server model before purchasing, as incompatible modules can cause system crashes, data corruption, and other problems.
In summary, the --501534-001 4GB 1X4GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 1333MHZ ECC Registered Cl9 Dual Rank DIMM Memory Module is a high-quality memory module made by HP, designed specifically for use in servers. With a capacity of 4GB, a clock speed of 1333MHz, ECC Registered and Dual Rank, and a 240-pin DIMM form factor, this module offers high performance, reliability, and compatibility with a
Main Information about the HP 501534-001
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 501534-001
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Device Type: PC3-10600
- Product Name: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 4GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 4GB
- Bus Speed: 1333mhz DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl9
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl280c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl490c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl180 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml150 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml350 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl1000 / Dl170h G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl160z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl2x170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl320 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml330 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl2x220c G6 Server Blade
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160se G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl165z G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl580 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl980 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G7
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 501534-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.