504589-001 is a type of memory module made by HP for servers. This memory module is designed to be used in a server, and it has specific technical specifications that make it ideal for this type of device. In this article, we will be discussing the technical details of the 504589-001 memory module, its features, and its benefits.
504589-001 is a memory module that is designed to be used in servers. It is a type of DDR2 SDRAM DIMM memory that is registered and has error-correcting code (ECC). The module has a capacity of 4GB and a speed of 800MHz. The CL6 in the description of the memory module refers to the CAS latency, which is a measure of the time it takes for the memory module to respond to a command from the system.
Features of 504589-001 Memory Module
The 504589-001 memory module has several features that make it ideal for use in servers. These features include:
- Registered Memory: The memory module is registered, which means that it has a buffer that helps to improve the stability of the memory module. This buffer helps to reduce the load on the memory controller, which can improve the overall performance of the server.
- Error-correcting Code (ECC): The memory module has ECC, which is a feature that helps to detect and correct errors that occur in the memory. This feature is essential in a server environment because it helps to prevent data corruption and system crashes.
- High Capacity: The memory module has a capacity of 4GB, which is a large amount of memory. This high capacity is ideal for use in servers because servers typically need a large amount of memory to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High Speed: The memory module has a speed of 800MHz, which is a relatively high speed. This speed is important in a server environment because it helps to improve the overall performance of the server.
Benefits of 504589-001 Memory
The 504589-001 memory module has several benefits, including:
- Improved Performance: The memory module can help to improve the overall performance of the server by reducing the load on the memory controller and by providing a large amount of high-speed memory.
- Increased Stability: The registered memory and ECC features of the memory module can help to improve the stability of the server by reducing the risk of data corruption and system crashes.
- Compatibility: The memory module is designed to be compatible with servers, which means that it can be easily installed and used in a server environment.
- Reliability: The memory module is made by HP, which is a trusted brand in the technology industry. This means that the memory module is likely to be reliable and of high quality.
In summary, the 504589-001 memory module is a type of DDR2 SDRAM DIMM memory that is designed to be used in servers. It has several features that make it ideal for use in a server environment, including registered memory, ECC, high capacity, and high speed. The memory module has several benefits, including improved performance, increased stability, compatibility, and reliability. If you are looking for a memory module to use in your server, the 504589-001 memory module is a great option to consider.
General Information about the HPE 504589-001
- Brand Name: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 504589-001
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC2-6400
- Type: Dram
- Storage Capacity: 4GB
- Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 4GB
- Memory Speed: 800mhz DDR2-800/PC2-6400
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc Chipkill
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl6
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Form Factor: 240-pin Dimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl495c G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G5p
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl185 G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl365 G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G5p
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G5
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl785 G5
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Do you have a computer with a motherboard configured for the DDR2 memory modules? Chances are you want to get the best out of your system in terms of performance. If all of these catch your fancy, then you are just at the right spot for top-quality PC2 modules with unbeatable performance. Allhdd.com is home to some of the best PC2-6400 modules, compatible with some of the well-known brands. Our collection includes the 4GB and the 8GB variants.
The PC2 6400 Memory Module
Improving your system's performance can be achieved by simply adding more memory to your PC. The PC2 6400 RAM series presents the ideal memory modules for stability and speed. The PC2-6400 (240-Pin DDR2 800 SDRAM) can conveniently move your system into the fast lane. The DDR2 PC2-6400 (generally regarded as the DDR2-800) module is a DDR2 memory device for use in motherboards featuring a front-side bus of 400MHz. The number "6400" indicates the maximum amount of data the memory can transfer per second which is 6400 Megabytes, and is the module's bandwidth. DDR2-800 is backward-compatible for DDR2-533 and DDR2-667.
Memory Clock Speed
The PC2-6400 memory chips can work at 800 MHz. It is otherwise referred to as the RAM's memory clock speed. The RAM's speed does not change how fast the CPU can go, even when hyper-threaded or overclocked. However, it can slow the CPU down if there is ample space in the RAM or not.
I/O bus clock
The I/O bus clock refers to half the bus transfer speed. The PC2-6400 (DDR2 800) has a bus clock of 400MHz.
Considerations Before Investing in a Memory Module
Even though the 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM is an excellent memory module for your system, it remains that there are a few things to keep in mind before you click the "Add to Cart" button. Not all memory is best suited for your system; there is a little homework to do before investing in RAM. Here are some factors to consider.
First up is the RAM form factor. There are two main types of RAM form factors: the DIMM form factor for desktop computers and the SO-DIMM for laptops. Thus, you should buy a SO-DIMM type of RAM if you have a laptop PC and vice versa.
This is crucial because earlier generation DDR memory is not compatible with motherboards built to work with newer generation DDR memory and the other way round. DIMM slots in motherboards are explicitly designed to support a particular memory generation. Consequently, you can't install DDR2 memory in a motherboard featuring DDR3 DIMM slots.
Amount of RAM
Power users will need more RAM to handle highly-demanding applications than conventional system users. This is needless to say that you should consider the system's workload before choosing a RAM. The right amount of RAM on the computer facilitates better performance and the capacity to sustain various applications.
Get the high-performing PC2-6400 RAM module here on Allhdd.com at the right price and peace of mind.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.