Introduction to the HP 507284-001 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Hard Drive
In the world of data storage, there are various types of hard drives available in the market with different specifications. One such specification is 507284-001, which is a hard disk drive manufactured by Hewlett-Packard (HP) with a capacity of 300GB. This article will explain in detail what this specification means and how it affects the performance and usage of the hard drive. 507284-001 is the model number of the hard disk drive made by HP. It is a 300GB hard drive, which means it has a storage capacity of 300 gigabytes. This is a considerable amount of storage capacity for a hard drive and can be used to store a large amount of data, including documents, photos, videos, and software applications.
RPM & Serial-Attached SCSI
RPM stands for revolutions per minute. It is a measure of how fast the hard drive's platters spin. The higher the RPM, the faster the hard drive can read and write data. The 507284-001 hard drive has a speed of 10000 revolutions per minute, which means it is a high-speed hard drive.
SAS stands for Serial-Attached SCSI. It is a type of hard drive interface that is commonly used in enterprise-level data centers. SAS is a high-speed interface that allows for faster data transfer between the hard drive and the computer. The 507284-001 hard drive has a SAS interface, which means it is designed to work with SAS controllers and servers.
GBPS & Enterprise
GBPS stands for gigabits per second. It is a measure of how fast data can be transferred between the hard drive and the computer. The 507284-001 hard drive has a transfer rate of 6 gigabits per second, which means it is capable of transferring data at high speeds.
Enterprise refers to the level of performance and reliability of the hard drive. Enterprise hard drives are designed for use in data centers and other business-critical environments where high performance and reliability are essential. The 507284-001 hard drive is an enterprise-level hard drive, which means it is designed for use in mission-critical applications.
Dual Port refers to the number of connections that the hard drive has. A dual-port hard drive has two connections that can be used to connect to two separate controllers or servers. The advantage of having a dual-port hard drive is that it provides redundancy and fault tolerance. If one port fails, the other port can continue to function, ensuring that data is not lost. The 507284-001 hard drive is a dual-port hard drive, which means it has two connections that can be used to connect to two separate servers or controllers.
With Tray refers to the physical design of the hard drive. Some hard drives are designed to be hot-swappable, which means they can be removed and replaced without shutting down the server or controller. Hard drives that are hot-swappable are designed with a special tray that can be easily removed and replaced. The 507284-001 hard drive is designed with a tray, which means it is hot-swappable and can be easily removed and replaced without shutting down the server or controller.
In summary, the 507284-001 hard drive is a high-performance, enterprise-level hard drive designed for use in mission-critical applications. It has a storage capacity of 300GB, a speed of 10000 RPM, a SAS interface with a transfer rate of 6 gigabits per second, and is a dual-port hard drive with a tray design. These specifications make it an ideal choice for use in data centers, where high performance and reliability are essential.
Main Specification about the HP 507284-001
- Manufacturer: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 507284-001
- Device Type: Hard Drive
- HDD Type: SAS-6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 507127-B21
- Spare Part Number: 618518-001
- Assembly Number: 507119-002
- Assembly Number: 518194-002
- Model Number: DG0300FAMWN
- Model Number: DG0300FARVV
- HP GPN: 507129-004
- HP GPN: 507129-003
Technical Information of 300GB 10K RPM Hard Disk
- Capacity: 300 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload Type: Enterprise
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HP Standard Carrier
- Enclosure Type: Hot-Swap
Dimension and Weight of 2.5 Inch Hard Drive
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight : 0.50 LBS
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/sec (external)
- Spindle Speed: 10000 rpm
- Average Seek Time: 4 ms
- Max Seek Time: 7.45 ms
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.2 ms
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6Gb/s (Serial Attached SCSI 2)
- Compatible Bays: 2.5 inch SFF
- Max Operating Temperature: 35 °C
- Min Operating Temperature: 10 °C
- HP Integrity BL Series: BL860c i2, BL870c i2, BL890c i2 Servers
- HP ProLiant BL Series: BL460c G6, BL460c G7, BL465c G6, BL465c G7, BL620C G7, BL680c G7, BL685c G6, BL685c G7 Servers
- HP ProLiant ML Series: ML110 G7, ML350 G6, ML350 G6 Base, ML350 G6 Performance, ML370 G6, ML370 G6 Base, ML370 G6 Entry Servers
- HP ProLiant WS Series: WS460c G6 Workstation Blade
- HP Modular Smart Array: P2000 G3 FC MSA Dual Controller Virtualization SAN Starter Kit
- HP StorageWorks D2200sb PCIe Storage Blade
- HP StorageWorks Disk Enclosure D2700
- HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array: 2324fc G2 Dual Controller, 2324sa G2 DL380 G6 Package Cluster, 2324sa G2 Dual Controller, 70 Dual Domain, P2000 2.5-in Drive Bay Chassis and P2000 G3 FC/iSCSI Dual Combo Controller SFF Array
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage Blade X1800sb G2
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage Gateway X3800sb G2
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage System: X1600, X1600 292GB SAS Model, X1600 3TB SAS Model, X1600 5.4TB SAS Model, X1600 7.5TB SAS Model, X1600 G2, X1800, X1800 2.4TB SAS Model, X1800 292GB SAS Model, X1800 3.6TB SAS Model and X1800 G2
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 507284-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.