Performance and Scalability of Expansion Module
The HPE 538113-B21 10GB Ethernet 10 Gigabit Network Expansion Module is designed for high performance and scalability in network environments.
- The module supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) speeds, which allows for faster data transfer and better network performance overall.
- It also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) tagging, which helps to optimize network traffic and improve overall network efficiency.
- The module is designed to be used with HPE ProLiant servers, which allows for easy expansion of network capabilities as your business grows.
- It also supports multiple NIC teaming, which allows for increased network redundancy and failover capabilities.
- Additionally, the module supports Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Data Center Bridging (DCB), which allows for the integration of Fibre Channel storage networks into the Ethernet network, providing greater flexibility and scalability for data center environments.
- Access Control: The HPE 10GB Ethernet 10 Gigabit Network Expansion Module includes an access control feature that allows administrators to set permissions and limits on who can access and make changes to the network. This helps to prevent unauthorized access and potential security breaches.
- Encryption: The module supports various encryption protocols, such as Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to ensure that all data transmitted over the network is secure and protected from unauthorized access.
- Firewall: The module includes a built-in firewall that can be configured to block unauthorized access and prevent potential security threats. This helps to protect the network from external attacks and unauthorized access.
- Intrusion Prevention: The module includes an intrusion prevention system (IPS) that can detect and prevent potential security threats in real-time. This helps to protect the network from malicious attacks and unauthorized access.
- Network Segmentation: The module supports network segmentation, which allows administrators to segment the network into different logical subnets. This helps to isolate different parts of the network and prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Support: The module supports VPN connections, which allows employees to securely access the network and resources from remote locations. This helps to protect sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access.
Enhanced Security and Reliability
The 538113-B21 HPE 10GB Ethernet 10 Gigabit Network Expansion Module is designed to enhance the security and reliability of a network by providing a high-speed, low-latency connection between network devices. This module utilizes 10 gigabit Ethernet technology, which is capable of transmitting data at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This allows for faster data transfer and improved overall network performance.
Additionally, the module features advanced security features such as Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging and Quality of Service (QoS) prioritization. These features allow for secure and reliable communication between devices on the network, as well as the ability to prioritize certain types of traffic to ensure that critical data is transmitted quickly and efficiently.
The module is also designed to be highly reliable, with built-in redundancy and failover capabilities. This ensures that if one component of the module fails, the network will continue to function properly and data will continue to be transmitted without interruption.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN: 538113-B21
- Type: Networking
- Module -Type: Expansion Module 10 Gigabit
- Spare Part Number: 504624-001
- Form Factor : Plug-In Module
- Ports : 16 X 10 Gigabit Sfp+
- Performance : Bandwidth : 320 GBPS
- Status Indicators : Port Status, Link Activity
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 16 X 10GB Ethernet - Sfp+
- 1 X Usb - Management
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 7.6 inch
- Depth: 10.6 inch
- Height: 1.1 inch
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Compliant Standards: VCCI, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, EN55022, EN55024, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, MIC, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 A, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- HP BLc3000 Enclosure HP BLc3000 Single-Phase Enclosure HP BLc7000 Enclosure HP BLc7000 Enclosure Model X HP BLc7000 Single-Phase Enclosure HP BLc7000 Three-Phase Enclosure
About New Bulk Pack Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 538113-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.