Installation and Setup Guide
The "Installation and Setup Guide" for the 580649-001 HP KVM Console PS2/USB Cable would provide step-by-step instructions on how to properly install and set up the cable with your HP KVM console. It should include the following information:
- System Requirements: The guide should list the minimum requirements for your computer system to be able to use the cable.
- Hardware Connections: The guide should clearly illustrate the proper way to connect the cable to your KVM console and computer.
- Software Configuration: The guide should explain any necessary software configurations, such as drivers or software installations, that need to be done to use the cable.
- Troubleshooting: The guide should provide solutions to common issues that may arise during the installation and setup process.
- Safety Precautions: The guide should provide important safety information to ensure the proper and safe use of the cable.
Package Contents and Product Dimensions
The "Package Contents and Product Dimensions" section for the 580649-001 HP KVM Console PS2/USB Cable would provide information on what is included in the package and the physical dimensions of the product. It should include the following information:
- Package Contents: This section should list all the components that come in the package, including the cable and any accessories or documentation.
- Product Dimensions: The section should list the physical dimensions of the cable, such as its length, width, and thickness. This information can be useful for ensuring that the cable will fit in the desired location and be the correct size for your needs.
- Weight: The weight of the product may also be listed, which can be important for shipping or transportation purposes.
This information is important for ensuring that you have everything you need to install and use the cable, and that the cable will physically fit in the desired location. By understanding the "Package Contents and Product Dimensions" of the 580649-001 HP KVM Console PS2/USB Cable, you can make an informed purchasing decision and properly plan for its use.
Warranty and Support Information
The "Warranty and Support Information" section for the 580649-001 HP KVM Console PS2/USB Cable would provide details on the warranty coverage and support available for the product. It should include the following information:
- Warranty Coverage: This section should state the length of time the warranty is valid for and what is covered under the warranty. For example, the warranty may cover defects in materials and workmanship, but not normal wear and tear.
- Support Options: This section should explain the different ways customers can receive support for the product, such as phone, email, or online chat. It should also list the hours of operation for support and any costs associated with support.
- Returns and Refunds: The section should outline the conditions under which the product can be returned for a refund and the process for doing so.
- Technical Assistance: This section should provide resources for technical assistance, such as FAQs, user manuals, and videos.
- By understanding the "Warranty and Support Information" for the 580649-001 HP KVM Console PS2/USB Cable, you can have peace of mind knowing that the product is covered in case of defects and that support is available if needed. This information can also be useful in making a purchasing decision, as it helps you understand what kind of after-sale support is available for the product.
580649-001 HP KVM Console PS2/USB Cable.
About Refurbished Products
Cables - KVM Cables
KVM is an acronym for keyboard, video, and mouse. As you might have realized, this technology allows you to control or access your computer from a distance. You don't have to be in the same room with your servers and CPUs to monitor or issue an instruction to them. With KVM technology, you can have your server room hundreds of meters away from you and still monitor and use them as if they are placed side by side with the monitor.
Quality Video Signals
KVM switches or KVM adapters use cables to transmit video signals to your monitor and send user input from a mouse and keyboard back to the CPU. Using quality KVM cables ensures that you receive high-definition video signals to your monitor. They make it possible to transfer video signals over a distance or even a network.
For you to work with KVM cables, you need to purchase the right adapters. There are different cables for different adapters. For example, a USB adapter will be appropriate for you if you have a USB keyboard and mice. Or, you can use IBM's conversion cable if your keyboards and mice are not the USB type. The adapters have USB type-A to pick your input signals. The PS-2 KVM conversion KVM cable also transmits signals over a network to the target device. In a nutshell, you need to know the intended application and the distance over which the transmitted signals will cover the target device.
Improved Productivity and Reduced Clutter
Having your CPUs or servers in the same room not only congests your workspace but also causes a lot of disruption. With KVM adapters, it is possible to get rid of the CPUs and noisy servers from your workspace, giving you peace of mind to concentrate on your duties. Did you know that the KVM adapter allows you to use multiple monitors? You can take advantage of this and attach more than one display to your CPU for simultaneous monitoring of the processes by choosing an appropriate interface adapter and KVM switch.
KVM switches and KVM adapters do not require any form of configuration to work in your system. They are ready straight from the box. Buy your devices today and harness the full advantage of KVM technology. Shop at ALLHDD today for any KVM cable and enjoy the best experience at your workspace. We guarantee timely delivery of your ordered items and technical support if necessary.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.