Management and Monitoring with the 582935-002 Controller
The 582935-002 HP Storageworks P2000 G3 10GBe ISCSI Modular Smart Array Controller can be managed and monitored using the following methods:
- HP Systems Manager: The HP Systems Manager provides a centralized management interface for managing and monitoring the controller and connected storage arrays. This allows for real-time monitoring and management of your storage environment.
- HP P2000 Management Console: The HP P2000 Management Console is a web-based interface that provides advanced monitoring and management capabilities for the controller and connected storage arrays. The console allows for the creation and management of storage arrays, monitoring of disk performance, and management of network settings.
- SNMP and SMI-S: The controller supports SNMP and SMI-S protocols, which allows for third-party management and monitoring tools to be integrated with the controller. This provides enhanced management and monitoring capabilities for your storage environment.
Performance Boost with the 582935-002 Controller
The 582935-002 HP Storageworks P2000 G3 10GBe ISCSI Modular Smart Array Controller can provide performance boost in the following ways:
- High-speed Networking: The controller supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBe) connectivity, which can provide fast and reliable data transfer rates for high-performance storage applications.
- ISCSI Support: The controller supports ISCSI protocol, which can provide high-speed and low-latency storage connectivity over standard Ethernet networks.
- RAID Support: The controller supports multiple RAID levels, including RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6, and 10, which can provide data redundancy and increase data protection.
- Advanced Features: The controller features advanced features such as snapshot and clone functionality, which can provide fast and flexible data protection and disaster recovery options.
- Scalability: The controller can support multiple disk arrays, which can provide flexible and scalable storage options for your server.
Operating System Compatibility of the 582935-002 Controller
The 582935-002 HP Storageworks P2000 G3 10GBe ISCSI Modular Smart Array Controller is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- VMware vSphere ESXi 5.0, 5.1, 5.5 and 6.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6 and 7
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and 12
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 and 11.3
- Brand: HP
- MPN : 582935-002
- Type: Controller
- Sub-Type: ISCSI
- Device Type : Network Adapter - 2 Ports
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Data Link Protocol : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate : 10 GBPS
- Network / Transport Protocol : ISCSI
About New Bulk Pack Products
Are you looking to create a Storage Area Network (SAN)? Allhdd.com has ISCSI controller/ ISCSI card solutions that will suit your need for storage networking that runs the storage protocol across the Ethernet network connection.
Internet Small Computer System Interface (ISCSI) can connect any computer on the network to high-performance storage; this can be, for example, a thunderbolt disc or infotrend fiber storage. ISCSI is very similar to the fiber channel, making the computer see the storage not as a network share but as a local disc. An iSCSI storage area network comprises storage array controllers with ISCSI targets and storage clients with ISCSI initiators.
When an organized database initiates a request, two things occur—one on the source side and the other on the receiving end.
On the source side, an end-user application launches a request to the operating system. Consequently, a suitable SCSI command and a data request are generated. If configured, these then pass through encapsulation and encryption. A packet header is attached to the call, and the resultant IP packets are dispatched through the Ethernet connection.
On the other end (receiving side), the packet goes through a decryption process. This happens if the packet is encrypted before transmission. The packet is disassembled where SCSI commands and the call are separated. The SCSI commands are then transferred to the SCSI controller, from where they are redirected to the SCSI storage device.
ISCSI improves block storage performance, and it can run on standard network cards or specialized Host Bus Adapter (HBAs); iscsi controllers are supported by almost all computer operating systems. The performance, reliability, and predictability of ISCSI as a storage protocol has greatly been enhanced due to the rapid growth of faster Ethernet speeds such as 25G, 50G, 100G, and increased support for congestion management.
ISCSI Controllers on Allhdd.com
You can buy from our collection high-quality ISCSI controllers from household brands, including, Powervault, Host Bus Adapter, MSA 2000 Series, Raid Controller, Storage Controller, Equallogic,4 Port, MSA1050, and 10GB controllers.
The performance of the ISCSI is directly related to the underlying technologies in the data center, while ethernet network connection speed has a significant impact on ISCSI performance.
Data Center bridging allows ISCSI to perform better and compete with a highly dependable fiber channel that has run over lossless connections for a long time now. ISCSI multipathing I/O speeds up the network packets by assigning multiple addresses to a single ISCSI session. On the other hand, jumbo frames are 900-byte frames and relieve congestion on a slower Ethernet network that does not use 10 GbE. Using jumbo frames will boost performance up to 10 – 20 per cent.
ISCSI and Fibre Channel
These are the two main approaches to storage data transmission. Fibre Channel (FC) requires specialized admin skill sets, and it has a high-performance. ISCSI is more comfortable to deploy and manage; however, it has a higher latency. Some protocols allow the merging of ISCSI and FC; an example is the Fibre Channel over IP (FCIP) and the Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE). FCIP wraps FC frame onto the TCP stream for SAN to SAN replication, while FCoE allows FC SANs to transfer data packets over the Ethernet networks. Shop on allhdd.com today for affordability and huge returns on your investments.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.