Detail Information about this HP 593120-001
- Manufacturer: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 593120-001
- Product Type: Controller Card
- Interface: PCI-Express
Technical Information of PCI Express x4
- Total nuamber of ports: Dual Ports
- Device Type: Host Bus Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Interface (Bus) Type: Ultra-320 SCSI
Storage Controller of Dual Ports Controller Card
- Data Transfer Rate: 320 MBps
- Supported Devices: Tape drive
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen7, DL120 Gen7 Base, DL120 Gen7 Entry, DL120 Gen7 Performance, DL160 Gen6, DL160 Gen6 Special Server, DL165 Gen5 Special Server, DL165 Gen6, DL165 Gen7, DL165 Gen7 Base, DL165 Gen7 Performance, DL165 Gen7 Special Server, DL170h Gen6, DL180 Gen6, DL180 Gen6 Special Server, DL185 Gen5 Special Server, DL320 Gen5p, DL320 Gen6, DL320 Gen6 Entry, DL320 Gen6 High Efficiency, DL320 Gen6 Performance, DL360 Gen6, DL360 Gen6 Base, DL360 Gen6 Efficiency, DL360 Gen6 Entry, DL360 Gen6 Performance, DL360 Gen7, DL360 Gen7 Base, DL360 Gen7 Central Management Server, DL360 Gen7 Efficiency, DL360 Gen7 Entry, DL360 Gen7 Performance, DL360 Gen7 Special Server, DL365 Gen5 Base, DL365 Gen5 Entry, DL365 Gen5 High Efficiency, DL365 Gen5 Performance, DL370 Gen6, DL370 Gen6 Base, DL370 Gen6 High Performance, DL370 Gen6 Performance, DL380 Gen6, DL380 Gen6 Base, DL380 Gen6 High Efficiency, DL380 Gen6 Performance, DL380 Gen7, DL380 Gen7 Base, DL380 Gen7 Entry, DL380 Gen7 Performance, DL380 Gen7 Special Server, DL385 Gen5, DL385 Gen5 Base, DL385 Gen5 Entry, DL385 Gen5 Performance, DL385 Gen5p Base, DL385 Gen5p High Performance, DL385 Gen7, DL385 Gen7 Base, DL385 Gen7 Entry, DL385 Gen7 HE, DL385 Gen7 Performance, DL580 Gen5 Highly Serviceable Tower, DL580 Gen7, DL580 Gen7 Base, DL580 Gen7 High Performance, DL585 Gen6, DL585 Gen6 Base, DL585 Gen7, DL585 Gen7 Base, DL585 Gen7 Performance, DL980 Gen7
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen6, ML110 Gen7, ML150 Gen6, ML330 Gen6, ML330 Gen6 Base, ML330 Gen6 Entry, ML350 Gen6, ML350 Gen6 Base, ML350 Gen6 Performance, ML350 Gen6 Special Server, ML370 Gen6, ML370 Gen6 Base, ML370 Gen6 Entry
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL160s Gen6, SL160z Gen6, SL165z Gen7, SL170z Gen6, SL2x170z Gen6
- HPE StorageWorks: MSL2024 Ultrium 1760, MSL2024 Ultrium 1840, MSL4048 Ultrium 1760, MSL4048 Ultrium 1840, MSL8096 Ultrium 1840 HPE StorageWorks 1/8 Gen2 Tape Autoloader Ultrium 1760, Ultrium 920 HPE StorageWorks Network Storage Gateway X3400 Gen2, X3800 Gen2 HPE StorageWorks Network Storage System X1400 Gen2, X1500 Gen2, X1600 Gen2, X1800 Gen2 HPE StorageWorks Rack-Mount Kit Ultrium 920 Drive HPE StorageWorks Ultrium 1760
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
PCI-e is an acronym that stands for Peripheral Component Interconnect express. Let's face it, connecting to your device's motherboard without the help of a PCI e controller will be next to impossible, and that is why we are here – to help you find the best PCIe controller to suit your unique needs and preferences.
Here at ALLHDD, our work ethic is our pride, and we strive to bring you – our esteemed consumer, the best information, gadgets, and deals that you sure won't find anywhere else. We have an exciting collection of 2 port PCIe controllers and other options that will meet all your needs.
Shopping for more gadgets? Look through our collection of top-notch devices to find something you might like.
What is the primary function of a PCI e controller?
The primary function of the PCI e controller on your computer device is that it serves as the standard interface between your device's primary circuit board, and other external, peripheral components. This affects key areas of your device's functionality, such as graphics, memory, and storage ability.
The PCIe controller is built to oversee point-to-point connections in the context of non-core components. The additional "e" in PCI-e is short for "express", which is a term that was added by manufacturers in a bid to distinguish the new standard of PCIe controllers from the older PCI models.
The supporting PCIe size simply means the number of direct connections that a PCIe slot or card can provide. It can be PCIe x1, PCIe x4, PCIe x8, and PCIe x16. The cutting-edge PCIe 4.0 has a bandwidth capacity of 64 gigabytes per second and transfers at a rate of 16 gigatransfers per second (GT/s).
Why is a good PCIe controller so important?
- Connectivity: A PCIe controller is a vital link between your computer's primary circuit board and other peripheral components. This important function makes this little device indispensable.
- Speed: A PCIe controller impacts speed. Changing the PCIe controller notably improves transfer speeds, drastically increasing the amount of data that can be communicated in a second.
- Upgrades: Multiple PCI express slots present an exciting opportunity for big upgrades in the future.
Some common PCI e controller terms
- Expander card: PCIe card, expansion card, and expander card are all common terms used to refer to hardware, some of which include the Central Processing Unit (CPU), graphics card, or SSDs.
- Host Bus Adapter: This device connects your computer to other networks and storage devices, with your computer playing the role of the host system.
- RAID controller: This device oversees the hard disk drives and translates them into a logical language your computer can understand.
At ALLHDD, we make a promise of reliability, quality, and trustworthiness to our old, new, and potential customers. We are all about giving you the best devices you need to solve all your high-performance computing needs. Take a tour of our store today to see more products at unbeatable prices.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.