The 593913-B21 8GB 1X8GB 1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM 240-Pin Dimm Cl9 Memory Module is a type of computer memory module specifically designed for use in servers. The module is made by HP, one of the leading manufacturers of computer hardware in the world.
In this article, we will provide a detailed explanation of the specifications and features of this memory module, as well as its benefits for server users.
The 593913-B21 memory module is an 8GB module, meaning it has a storage capacity of 8 gigabytes. This is a relatively large capacity and makes the module suitable for use in servers that require a lot of memory.
The memory module operates at a speed of 1333 MHz. This refers to the number of cycles the module can perform in a second. A higher MHz rating means that the module can perform more cycles in a second, which translates to faster data transfer rates.
The module uses DDR3 SDRAM technology, which stands for Double Data Rate 3 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory. This type of memory is commonly used in servers due to its high performance and low power consumption.
The memory module has a 240-pin DIMM form factor. DIMM stands for Dual In-line Memory Module and refers to the physical design of the module. The 240-pin configuration is a standard design used in many modern servers.
The module has a CAS latency of 9, which stands for Column Access Strobe latency. This is the amount of time it takes for the memory module to respond to a request for data. A lower CAS latency means faster response times, which results in faster overall system performance.
The 593913-B21 memory module is designed to be highly reliable and to provide excellent performance for server users. The module is made using high-quality components and is tested to ensure it meets HP's strict quality standards.
The module is designed to be easy to install, with a simple plug-and-play design that requires no additional software or drivers. This makes it easy to upgrade the memory of a server without the need for extensive technical knowledge.
The module also features error-correcting code (ECC) technology, which detects and corrects errors in data as it is being transferred. This helps to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data being stored in the server's memory.
The 593913-B21 memory module provides several benefits for server users. Firstly, the large 8GB capacity of the module means that servers can store more data in their memory, which can help to improve system performance and reduce the need for external storage devices.
The high 1333 MHz speed of the module also means that data can be transferred more quickly, resulting in faster overall system performance. This is especially important for servers that need to process large amounts of data quickly.
The use of DDR3 SDRAM technology also provides several benefits for server users. This type of memory is known for its high performance and low power consumption, which can help to reduce energy costs for server users.
The error-correcting code (ECC) technology used in the module also provides an added layer of reliability and security for server users. This technology helps to prevent data corruption and ensures that the data stored in the server's memory is accurate and reliable.
In Summary, the 593913-B21 8GB 1X8GB 1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM 240-Pin Dimm Cl9 Memory Module is a high-quality memory module designed for use in servers. Made by HP, the module features a large 8GB capacity, a high 1333 MHz speed, and error-correcting code (ECC) technology to ensure reliable
General Information about the HP 593913-B21
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 593913-B21
- Product Type: Memory (RAM)
- Product Name: 8GB Pc3-10600
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
- Bus Speed: 1333mhz DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl9
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Form Factor: 240-Pin Dimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl280c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl490c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl2x220c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl180 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl1000 / Dl170h G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160se G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl580 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl980 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml150 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml350 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl160z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl2x170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl165z G7
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1400 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1500 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1600 G2 Nas
- Proprietary HP Storageworks - X1800 G2 Nas
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 593913-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.