Introduction to 593915-B21 Memory Module
The 593915-B21 is a 16GB DDR3 registered memory module designed for servers manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). The module has an operating frequency of 1066MHz and a CAS latency of 7. It is designed to work with HPE Proliant servers and offers excellent performance and reliability. In this article, we will discuss the features and benefits of the 593915-B21 memory module in detail.
DDR3 is the third generation of double data rate (DDR) memory technology. It is the successor to DDR2 and offers significant improvements in speed, capacity, and power efficiency. DDR3 memory modules operate at a lower voltage than DDR2, which reduces power consumption and heat generation. DDR3 also has a higher maximum memory capacity, with modules available in capacities up to 64GB.
The 593915-B21 memory module is a registered memory module. Registered memory modules contain a register chip that buffers the control signals between the memory controller and the DRAM chips. This buffering reduces the load on the memory controller, allowing more memory modules to be installed in a system without degrading performance. Registered memory modules are often used in servers and other high-performance computing systems.
ECC Memory Module
The 593915-B21 memory module is an error-correcting code (ECC) memory module. ECC memory modules use an additional memory chip that stores parity information. This information is used to detect and correct single-bit errors that may occur during data transfer. ECC memory modules are essential for ensuring data integrity in critical applications such as servers and workstations.
The 593915-B21 memory module has a capacity of 16GB. The 16GB capacity allows for large amounts of data to be stored and processed quickly. The module is ideal for memory-intensive applications such as virtualization, database management, and scientific computing.
1066MHz Operating Frequency
The 593915-B21 memory module operates at a speed of 1066MHz. Operating frequency refers to the speed at which data is transferred between the memory module and the memory controller. Higher operating frequencies provide better performance, but may also increase power consumption and heat generation.
The 593915-B21 memory module has a CAS latency of 7. CAS latency is the delay between the memory controller requesting data from the memory module and the data being available. Lower CAS latencies indicate faster memory access times. However, memory modules with lower CAS latencies may be more expensive than those with higher CAS latencies.
Designed for HPE Proliant Servers
The 593915-B21 memory module is specifically designed for use with HPE Proliant servers. Proliant servers are designed for high-performance computing and other data-intensive applications. The 593915-B21 module is compatible with other DDR3 memory modules in the same server, allowing users to mix and match modules to meet their specific needs.
The 593915-B21 memory module offers several benefits for users of HPE Proliant servers. First, the 16GB capacity allows for large amounts of data to be stored and processed quickly. Second, the registered design reduces the load on the memory controller, allowing more modules to be installed without degrading performance. Third, the ECC technology provides excellent data integrity, ensuring that critical applications run smoothly. Finally, the DDR3 technology provides significant improvements in speed and power efficiency compared to earlier generations of DDR memory.
In summary, the 593915-B21 memory module is an excellent choice for users of HPE Proliant servers who require high-performance, reliable memory. The 16GB capacity, registered design,
Main Information about the HP 593915-B21
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 593915-B21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Device Type: PC3-8500
- Product Name: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16GB
- Bus Speed: 1066mhz DDR3-1066/PC3-8500
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Ram Features: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl7
- Platform Support: Proliant Server
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
HP Proliant Dl Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl160 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl180 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl370 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl1000 / Dl170h G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl360 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl380 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl580 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl980 G7
HP Proliant Ml Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml350 G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ml370 G6
Bladesystem Proliant Server Blades
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl280c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl490c G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl2x220c G6 Server Blade
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl460c G7
HP Proliant Sl Servers Series
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl160z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl2x170z G6
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl165z G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Sl390s G7
- Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Ws460c G6
- Proprietary HP Storage Works - Z800 Workstation
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.