A hard disk drive (HDD) is a vital component of a computer system. It is responsible for storing all the data that a computer needs to run, such as the operating system, programs, and files. The 619286-001 is a specific type of HDD that is designed for use in servers.
The 619286-001 HDD has a capacity of 300GB, which means it can store up to 300 billion bytes of data. This is a considerable amount of storage, making it ideal for use in servers that require large amounts of storage capacity. With this HDD, servers can store and process vast amounts of data, such as databases, files, and other applications.
The 619286-001 HDD has a rotational speed of 10,000 revolutions per minute (RPM). The rotational speed is an essential factor in determining the performance of an HDD. A higher RPM means faster data access times, which is important for servers that require quick data processing. The 10,000 RPM speed of the 619286-001 HDD makes it a high-performance drive, suitable for demanding server applications.
The 619286-001 HDD has a form factor of 2.5 inches, which means it is designed to fit into a small form factor (SFF) chassis. SFF drives are smaller in size than traditional desktop HDDs, making them suitable for use in servers with limited space. The compact size of the 619286-001 HDD also makes it an ideal choice for blade servers, which require small, high-performance drives.
The 619286-001 HDD uses a Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) interface. SAS is a high-performance interface that is designed for use in enterprise-level storage systems. The SAS interface provides high data transfer rates and supports multiple devices, making it an ideal choice for servers that require high-speed data access and storage.
Data Transfer Speed
The 619286-001 HDD has a data transfer rate of 6 Gigabits per second (Gbps). This is the maximum data transfer rate that the SAS interface can support. The high data transfer rate of the 619286-001 HDD ensures fast data access and transfer times, making it suitable for use in high-performance servers.
The 619286-001 HDD is an enterprise-class drive, which means it is designed for use in enterprise-level storage systems. Enterprise-class drives are designed to provide high reliability, performance, and data integrity. They are built with high-quality components and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they can handle the demands of enterprise-level storage systems. The 619286-001 HDD is no exception and is a reliable and high-performance drive suitable for use in demanding server applications.
In summary, the 619286-001 300GB HDD is a high-performance enterprise-class drive that is designed for use in servers. It has a rotational speed of 10,000 RPM, a form factor of 2.5 inches, and uses a SAS interface with a data transfer rate of 6Gbps. The 619286-001 HDD is a reliable and high-performance drive manufactured by HP, making it an ideal choice for use in demanding server applications.
General Information about the HP 619286-001
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU# 619286-001
- Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 507127-B21
- Spare Part Number: 507284-001
- Model Number: EG0300FBLSE
- HP GPN: 507129-004
- Capacity: 300 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload: Enterprise
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HP Standard Carrier
- Enclosure Type: Hot-Swap
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS (External)
- Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
- Seek Time: 4 ms (average) / 7.45 ms (max)
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.2 ms
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6Gb/s (Serial Attached SCSI 2)
- Compatible Bays: 2.5 Inch SFF
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
- Max Operating Temperature: 35 °C
- Min Operating Temperature: 10 °C
- HP Integrity BL Series: BL860c i2, BL870c i2, BL890c i2 Servers
- HP ProLiant BL Series: BL460c G6, BL460c G7, BL465c G6, BL465c G7, BL620C G7, BL680c G7, BL685c G6, BL685c G7 Servers
- HP ProLiant DL Series: DL160 G6, DL160se G6, DL165 G7, DL165 G7 Performance, DL180 G6, DL320 G6, DL360 G6, DL360 G6 Base, DL360 G6 Efficiency, DL360 G6 Entry, DL360 G6 Performance, DL360 G7, DL360 G7 Base, DL360 G7 Central Management Server, DL360 G7 Efficiency, DL360 G7 Entry, DL360 G7 Performance, DL370 G6, DL370 G6 Base, DL370 G6 High Performance, DL370 G6 Performance, DL380 G6, DL380 G6 Base, DL380 G6 Entry, DL380 G6 High Efficiency, DL380 G6 Performance, DL380 G7, DL380 G7 Base, DL380 G7 Efficiency, DL380 G7 Entry, DL380 G7 Performance, DL385 G6, DL385 G6 Base, DL385 G6 Entry, DL385 G6 High Performance, DL385 G7, DL385 G7 Base, DL385 G7 Entry, DL385 G7 HE, DL385 G7 Performance, DL580 G5 Highly Serviceable Tower, DL580 G7, DL580 G7 Base, DL580 G7 High Performance, DL585 G5 Performance, DL585 G6, DL585 G6 Base, DL585 G6 Performance, DL585 G7, DL585 G7 Base, DL585 G7 Performance, DL785 G6, DL785 G6 Base, DL785 G6 Performance, DL980 G7 Servers
- HP ProLiant ML Series: ML110 G7, ML350 G6, ML350 G6 Base, ML350 G6 Performance, ML370 G6, ML370 G6 Base, ML370 G6 Entry Servers
- HP ProLiant WS Series: WS460c G6 Workstation Blade
- HP Modular Smart Array: P2000 G3 FC MSA Dual Controller Virtualization SAN Starter Kit
- HP StorageWorks D2200sb PCIe Storage Blade
- HP StorageWorks Disk Enclosure D2700
- HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array: 2324fc G2 Dual Controller, 2324sa G2 DL380 G6 Package Cluster, 2324sa G2 Dual Controller, 70 Dual Domain, P2000 2.5-in Drive Bay Chassis and P2000 G3 FC/iSCSI Dual Combo Controller SFF Array
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage Blade X1800sb G2
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage Gateway X3800sb G2
- HP StorageWorks Network Storage System: X1600, X1600 292GB SAS Model, X1600 3TB SAS Model, X1600 5.4TB SAS Model, X1600 7.5TB SAS Model, X1600 G2, X1800, X1800 2.4TB SAS Model, X1800 292GB SAS Model, X1800 3.6TB SAS Model and X1800 G2
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 619286-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.