HP 16GB 1333MHz PC3-10600 CL9 ECC DDR3 SDRAM Registered RAM is a type of computer memory that is commonly used in servers and high-performance workstations.
- 16GB: refers to the memory capacity.
- 1333MHz: refers to the memory speed.
- PC3-10600: refers to the memory standard.
- CL9: refers to the CAS Latency, which is the delay between the moment a memory controller requests information from a memory module and the moment the data is made available. A lower number indicates faster memory.
- ECC: Error-correcting code memory, which is a type of memory that can detect and correct errors.
- DDR3 SDRAM: is a type of memory technology known as Double Data Rate 3 Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory.
- Registered: is a type of memory, also known as buffered memory, that is used to control the flow of data between the memory and the memory controller. It helps to increase the maximum amount of memory that can be used in a system.
HP Server Memory
The HP Server Memory 16GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module is a type of computer memory specifically designed for use in servers and high-performance workstations.
- 16GB: refers to the memory capacity. This amount of memory is able to store a large amount of data and can help to improve system performance by allowing the server to quickly access frequently used data.
- DDR3 SDRAM: is a type of memory technology known as Double Data Rate 3 Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory. DDR3 memory is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM) that is commonly used in servers and high-performance workstations. It is faster and more energy-efficient than its predecessor, DDR2 memory.
- SDRAM: is a type of dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) that is synchronized with the system clock to improve performance. It is able to transfer data at high speeds and is well-suited for use in high-performance systems like servers.
The HP Server memory module is a proprietary memory module made by HP designed to be compatible with HP servers and workstations, it may not be compatible with other brands of servers or workstations.
This type of memory is commonly used in servers and workstations to increase system performance and improve the ability of the system to handle demanding workloads. It is typically used in systems that require high amounts of memory and fast data transfer rates, such as data centers, enterprise-level servers, and high-performance computing systems.
The product you've described is a module of 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM, operating at 1333MHz with a CL9 latency. It is manufactured by HP and has the part number 628974-081. This type of memory is typically used in servers and other high-performance computing systems that require error-correcting code (ECC) to detect and correct any data corruption that may occur during memory operations. It is a low power dimm with Dual Rank and is a registered memory type. It is Genuine HP memory and it is Single module of 16GB
General Information of this HP 628974-081
- Brand Name: HP
- Model Number or SKU# 628974-081
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc3-10600
- Product Name: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about 16GB DDR3 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16GB
- Chips Organization: X4
- Memory Speed: 1333MHZ
- Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Signal Processign: Registered
- Ram Features: Dual Rank
- Type: Dram
- Upgrade Type: System Specific
Physical Characteristics of 628974-081
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility of 16GB DDR3 Ram
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL2x220c Gen7, BL460c Gen7, BL490c Gen7, BL620C Gen7, BL680c Gen7
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen6 Special Server, DL180 Gen6 Special Server, DL320 Gen6 Performance, DL360 Gen7, DL360 Gen7 Base, DL360 Gen7 Central Management Server, DL360 Gen7 Entry, DL360 Gen7 Performance, DL370 Gen6 High Performance, DL370 Gen6 Special Server, DL380 Gen7, DL380 Gen7 Base, DL380 Gen7 Entry, DL380 Gen7 Performance, DL380 Gen7 Special Server, DL580 Gen7, DL580 Gen7 Base, DL580 Gen7 High Performance, DL980 Gen7
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML350 Gen6 Special Server
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL160s Gen6, SL160s Gen6 Base, SL160s Gen6 Entry, SL160s Gen6 Performance, SL160z Gen6, SL170s Gen6 1U Left Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 1U Right Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 Base 1U Left Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 Base 1U Right Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 Entry 1U Left Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 Entry 1U Right Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 Performance 1U Left Half Width tray, SL170s Gen6 Performance 1U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7, SL390s Gen7 1U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 1U Left Tray Node Server, SL390s Gen7 1U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 1U Right Tray Node Server, SL390s Gen7 2U Left Half Tray Node Server, SL390s Gen7 2U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 4U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 4U Left Tray Node Server, SL390s Gen7 4U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 4U Right Tray Node Server, SL390s Gen7 Base 1U left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Base 1U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Base 2U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Base 2U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Base 4U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Base 4U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Entry 1U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Entry 1U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Entry 2U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Entry 2U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Performance 1U left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Performance 1U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Performance 2U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Performance 2U Right Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Performance 4U Left Half Width tray, SL390s Gen7 Performance 4U Right Half Width tray
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
PC3 10600 Memory
Many organizations, server rooms, and data centers are getting bigger. With their servers ballooning up with the chunks of more information, the accuracy and integrity of data and its transfer are more concerned. Especially during the storage and transfer, data needs to be protected from being corrupted. That's where the promising RAM (memory modules) technologies need to take over and keep the data closer to the processors.
ALLHDD is here at service!
Choosing the right DIMM Memory Modules which can upsurge the PC's performance by promising integrity and faster data transfer rates is the need of the hour. But things might not be easier as it looks! Investing in the PC3 10600 RAM is as important as buying the latest-generation processor coupled with a superior GPU. All in all, no matter if you're a tech-savvy or a layman looking forward to improved, crash-free, and worry fewer data transfers, the ALLHDD has got you covered with the full range of PC3-10600 memory here to help you get the right deal without wasting much time.
Set the Stage for Safe, Secure, and Faster Data Transfer
Organizations are piling up the mountains of data where the chances of data corruption and loss outlive. Also, the computational performance is increasing at a faster and unmatchable pace requiring you to uplift your data access technologies. Imagine pairing up a massively high-performing Processor with the low DDR3 SDRAM memory module; things will be forced into a dip, and finally, the task grind to halt.
That's where the large capacity SRAM and DRAM jump into the business! Equipped with the larger and copious PC3-10600 DDR3 (192GB, 512GB, or maybe up to 1TB); things might not always get in favor of the data server rooms or business data centers, as this is a power-consuming method but will save you from a lot of hassle in handling the sheer volume of data. All in all, we've got you covered with a range of PC3 10600 RAM, including 1333MHz PC3 10600 and pc3-10600 cl9 at your service.
Error-Correcting Code (ECC) RAM Eliminates Single Bit Errors
Every high-tech desktop or PC is loaded with DDR3 or DDR4 RAM, and that's the most typical part! The difference lies in the safety check and preventing data loss - one of the major concerns for the tech-savvies in business centers or server rooms. ECC RAMs are meant to identify any potential risk by introducing the complex algorithm via a Parity Check method. Parity Check will look for the alterations or mutations in the bytes pattern. If the error occurred already, ECC RAM would restore the original form of data- uncorrupted and corrected!
ALLHDD has got an immense choice for its customers regarding the ECC certified DIMM memory modules that are available in multiple variants, including 4GB, 8GB, 12GB, 16GB, and more up to 1TB.
Why Buy From Us?You might find plenty of platforms selling the hot-swap RAMs, but trusting one will be the most challenging part! We, at ALLHDD, ensure you of the utmost quality in PC3-10600 memory modules to help you extract the maximum efficiency and performance out of your bare metal servers. We have multiple variants in PC3-10600 ECC certified RAMs; choose as per your need.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 628974-081 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.