Server Form Factor 2 Way 1U Rack Server
Server form factor refers to the physical size and shape of a server. In this case, the HPE Proliant Dl360 G7 is a 2 way 1u rack server, which means it is designed to be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack and takes up 1U (unit) of vertical rack space.
The "2 way" part of the description means that the server has two processor sockets, which allows for a dual-processor configuration. This can increase the server's processing power and overall performance, making it suitable for more demanding workloads.
The "1u" part of the description refers to the height of the server. One U (unit) is equal to 1.75 inches, so a 1U server like the HPE Proliant Dl360 G7 is only 1.75 inches tall. This compact size makes it ideal for data centers and other environments where space is at a premium.
Because the server is designed to be mounted in a rack, it usually includes rails or brackets for easy installation and removal. It typically also has a front-facing panel that can be easily accessed for maintenance and upgrades.
Network Interface 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
The network interface of a server refers to the hardware and software components that allow the server to communicate with other devices and systems on a network. In the case of the HPE Proliant Dl360 G7 server, the network interface includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Gigabit Ethernet is a high-speed networking technology that can transmit data at a rate of 1 gigabit per second (Gbps). By including four Gigabit Ethernet ports, the server can support high-speed data transfer and communication between multiple devices on the same network.
Each Ethernet port is a physical connector on the server that allows for the connection of a network cable. With four Ethernet ports, the server can support multiple network connections and provide redundancy in case one of the ports fails. This can improve the reliability and availability of the server.
The Gigabit Ethernet interface is supported by a network adapter or network interface card (NIC) that is installed in the server. The NIC provides the necessary hardware and software components for the server to connect to the network, transmit and receive data, and communicate with other devices on the network.
Storage SAS and SATA
Storage is a critical component of any server, as it is where the server stores its operating system, applications, and data. The HPE Proliant Dl360 G7 server supports both SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) and SATA (Serial ATA) storage.
SAS is a high-performance storage interface that can support data transfer rates of up to 12 Gbps. SAS drives are typically used for enterprise-level applications that require high performance and reliability, such as databases and mission-critical applications. SAS drives are available in both hard disk drive (HDD) and solid-state drive (SSD) configurations.
SATA is a lower-cost storage interface that can support data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps. SATA drives are commonly used for general-purpose applications and can provide sufficient performance for most workloads. SATA drives are also available in both HDD and SSD configurations.
The HPE Proliant Dl360 G7 server supports both SAS and SATA drives, which provides flexibility in terms of storage options. The server can be configured with multiple drives, and different types of drives can be used in the same server to meet the specific needs of different applications.
The server supports hot-plug drive bays, which means that drives can be added or removed without shutting down the server. This can improve the availability and flexibility of the server.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 640011-005
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Dl360
- Product Name : Proliant Dl360 G7 1u Rack Server.
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon Processor E5649 (2.53GHz/6-Core/12MB/80w)
- Multi-Core Technology :6-Core.
- Installed Qty : 2
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Upgradability : Upgradable.
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes.
- Chipset Type : Intel 5520
- Cache Memory:
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 24 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 12 Mb
- Installed Size : 8 Gb
- Max Supported Size : 144gb
- Ram Technology : Ddr3 Sdram
- Memory Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc3-10600
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-Pin
- Features : Registered, Dual Rank.
- Configuration Features : 2 X 4 Gb.
- Pc3-8500 - 192 Gb - Registered Pc3-10600 - 144 Gb - Registered
- Pc3-10600 - 48 Gb - Unbuffered
Storage & Storage Controller
- Hard Drive : None.
- Optical Drive : Hp Dl360 Sl 12.7mm Sata Dvd-Rw.
- Max Internal Storage : 4 Sff Sas/Sata Hdd Bays.
- Storage Controller Type: 1 X Raid - Plug-In Card - Pci Express X8
- Controller Interface Type: Serial Ata-300 / Sas 2.0
- Storage Controller Name: Smart Array P410i With 512mb Fbwc
- Raid Level: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10, Raid 50
- Buffer Size: 512 Mb
Display & Graphics Controller
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated
- Graphics Processor: Ati Es1000
- Max Allocated Ram Size : 32 Mb
- Supported Resolution :
- 16 Bit Color: Maximum Resolution Of 1600 X 1200
- 32 Bit Color: Maximum Resolution Of 1280 X 1024
- Networking : Network Adapter - Pci Express X4 - Integrated
- Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : 2 X Hpe Nc382i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 3
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Acpi Support, Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards:
- Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab
- Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp)
- Power Device Type: Power Supply - Hot-Plug
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- Installed Qty: 2
- Max Supported Qty: 2
- Voltage Required: Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Provided: 460 Watt
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.