Warranty and Support
Warranty refers to a manufacturer's promise to repair or replace a product if it fails to meet certain standards of quality or performance within a specific period of time. The terms of the warranty may vary, but they typically cover defects in materials or workmanship and may include limitations or exclusions.
Support, on the other hand, refers to the assistance and guidance provided by the manufacturer or seller to help customers with any issues or questions related to the product. This may include technical support, customer service, and access to documentation or resources that can help the user troubleshoot problems or maximize the product's functionality.
In the context of the HP Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 400 Graphics Card, the warranty and support may include provisions for repair or replacement of the graphics card in case of defects, as well as access to technical support and resources to help with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. The specific terms and conditions of the warranty and support will depend on the manufacturer and the seller, and may vary based on the region or country where the product is sold.
Performance and benchmarks
Performance and benchmarks are important metrics to evaluate the speed, efficiency, and capabilities of a computer component such as a graphics card like the HP Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 400.
Benefits of using performance and benchmarks include:
- Accurate evaluation: Performance and benchmarks provide a standardized way to accurately evaluate the speed and capabilities of a graphics card, which can help users make informed decisions about whether the card is suitable for their specific needs.
- Comparison: Performance and benchmarks also allow users to compare the HP Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 400 with other similar graphics cards, which can help them make better-informed purchase decisions.
- Optimization: Performance and benchmarks can also be used to optimize the use of the graphics card, allowing users to tweak settings and configurations to get the best possible performance out of their hardware.
- Debugging: In addition, performance and benchmarks can help users diagnose and troubleshoot problems with their graphics card, as they can help identify bottlenecks or other issues that may be causing poor performance.
Overall, using performance and benchmarks can help users make better decisions about hardware purchases, optimize their use of existing hardware, and diagnose and troubleshoot problems with their computer systems.
Installation process for the graphics card
The installation process for the HP Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 400 graphics card involves several steps, which may vary depending on the computer's configuration and the user's level of expertise. Here are some general steps that can be followed:
- Turn off the computer and unplug it from the power source.
- Open the computer case by removing the screws or clips that hold the side panel in place.
- Locate an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot on the motherboard and remove the corresponding metal bracket on the back of the computer case.
- Gently insert the graphics card into the slot, making sure that it is securely fastened in place.
- Connect the appropriate power cables from the computer's power supply to the graphics card (if required).
- Replace the side panel of the computer case and reattach the screws or clips that hold it in place.
- Turn on the computer and install the drivers and software for the graphics card using the included installation CD or by downloading them from the manufacturer's website.
- Once the drivers are installed, configure the graphics card settings according to your preferences.
It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and consult the user manual for specific installation instructions and safety precautions. If you are unsure about any aspect of the installation process, it is recommended to seek the assistance of a qualified technician.
- Manufacturer: HP
- Manufacturer Part Number: 645557-001
- Manufacturer Type: Video Cards
- Manufacture Sub-Type: Others
- Product Name: Others Video Cards
- Manufacturer HP Systems, Inc
- Product Model: 645557-001
- Product Type: Graphics Card
- Interface Type: PCIE
- Enclosure Type: Plug-In Card
- Platform: PC
- Graphics Processor: Nvidia Quadro4 NVS 400
- Ramdac Speed: 400 MHZ
- Standard Memory: 512MB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Max Resolution (external): 2560 x 1600 / 60 hz
- Colors Max resolution (external): 30-bit color
- Max Resolution details: dvi- 2560 x 1600 / displayport- 2560 x 1600 / vga- 2048 x 1536
- Supported Display Graphics: QXGA (2048x1536), 2560x1600
- Api Supported: Opengl 3.2, directx 10.1
- Max Monitors supported: 2
- Digital Video Standard: Digital Visual Interface (Dvi), Displayport
- Microsoft Windows Xp Professional, Microsoft Windows Xp Professional X64 Edition, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Ws 4, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 5, Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bits), Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bits)
About Refurbished Products
Video Graphics Cards
Video cards are variously referred to as graphics cards, display adapters, graphic processing units (GPU), video boards, or video controllers. The graphics card is essentially an expansion card that connects to a computer motherboard. It helps to process images and videos so that you see them on your computer's display. Video cards are preferred for PC gaming over integrated graphics owing to their video RAM and extra processing power.
There are many changes happening with graphics cards as the major players launch new products and technologies. Likewise, emerging technologies in software and gaming also demand capable GPUs in terms of their power and accompanying features. The newest video cards have more refined technologies including improved smart resolution and ray-tracing.
For a gaming PC, choosing the best video card can be a difficult task. There are always new offerings in the market with better features that everybody wants to improve their gaming or other experience. Nvidia and AMD are the two great competitors in offering gaming GPUs and have repeatedly put out high-performance architecture for their cards. For Nvidia, RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 are some of the best video cards out there, whereas AMD has the AMD Radeon RX series – RX 6800Xt and RX 6900XT – which are equal if not better rival products.
Gamers will bet everything to get the best video card since it is a central part of their gaming experience. You must find a video card that offers the best performance at 1080p gaming and even 4K gaming depending on your budget. Always match a GPU to your CPU to get the best performance since a smaller CPU will affect the expensive GPU's performance.
We have fantastic graphics cards that will not cost you an arm and leg but will still offer frame rates common with pricey units. We have them all ranging from the 1080p to those that reach the 1440p gaming standards.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
It is one of the best graphics processing units out there for PC gaming offering a big boost in performance compared to the previous generation RTX 20 series. With specifications that include 1440MHz base clock, 10GB GDDR6X memory, 760GB/s memory bandwidth, 19GT/s memory clock, and 8.704 CUDA cores, these Nvidia GeForce cards are exceptionally good. Ray-tracing performance is possible and doesn't affect frame rates.
AMD Radeon RX 5700
It is definitely one of the best 1440p gaming video cards with a gaming-focused RDNA core. The RX 5700 offers top competition to the Nvidia graphics cards and will not empty your pockets in cost. PC gamers get 2,304 RDNA cores, 1465MHz base clock and 1725MHz boost clock, 8GB GDDR6 memory, 448GB/s memory bandwidth, and 14GT/s memory clock, and 7.95 TFLOPS with the RX. AMD Navi driver updates have ensured the GPU provides outstanding performance.
Nvidia Quadro RTX
The Nvidia Quadro RTX range of GPUs are specifically designed for professional users such as architects, designers, and engineers. They are designed with greater computational power compared to the GeForce line of video cards. Quadro cards have more graphical memory offering up to 48GB of memory which is useful for tasks that include training neural networks and for simulations.
Nvidia Quadro RTX video cards are designed for specific render tasks such as professional video rendering and CAD design. The power available on a single card and pairing with Nvidia Tesla cards help improve performance and facilitate simultaneous visualization and rendering as well as double-precision computations. Quadro cards are designed to take strenuous use and for durability.In conclusion, you must find a graphics card that meets your needs and budget. We have a wide range of graphics cards for all your needs right from basic video streaming, video rendering, web surfing, and professional tasks. It helps to have the best graphics cards possible to make your system snappier in completing tasks. All recently launched Nvidia video cards including the GeForce RTX3000 series – RT3070, 3080, and 3090 – that have the Ampere architecture. AMD have also made available their Radeon RX series that includes RX 6800, 6800 XT and 6900 XT based on the RDNA 2nd gen architecture targeting 4K gaming.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.