The HP 8GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM CL11 ECC Registered Ram is a specific model of computer memory that is designed to meet the requirements of servers and high-performance workstations. The key details of this memory module are as follows:
- Capacity: 8GB (gigabytes) - This is the amount of memory that is included on the module. 8GB is a relatively large amount of memory, which can help to improve the performance of a computer by allowing it to handle more programs and data at the same time.
- Speed: 1600 MHz (megahertz) - This is the clock speed of the memory, which is the rate at which the memory can send and receive data. The higher the clock speed, the faster the memory can operate. 1600 MHz is a relatively fast clock speed for memory of this type.
- PC3-12800 - This is the data transfer rate of the memory, which is the amount of data that can be transferred to and from the memory in a given amount of time. The higher the data transfer rate, the faster the memory can operate. PC3-12800 is equivalent to 12,800MB/s and is relatively high data transfer rate
- DDR3 SDRAM - This is the type of memory technology used in the module. DDR3 (double data rate type 3) is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory that is commonly used in computers. SDRAM stands for Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory, it is a type of DRAM that can synchronize itself with the clock speed of the computer, allowing for faster data transfer rates.
- CAS Latency: CL11 - CAS latency is the delay time between the computer's sending a column address to the memory and the memory's sending out the corresponding data. The lower the CAS latency, the faster the memory can access data. CL11 is relatively low CAS latency for this type of memory.
- ECC: Error Correction Code - This is a feature that helps detect and correct errors in the memory, which can improve the reliability of the memory and prevent data corruption. ECC can provide a higher level of protection against data loss and corruption than non-ECC memory
- Registered - A type of memory that uses a register between the memory controller and the DRAM to buffer and stabilize the data signals. it add an extra latency layer but it provide lower error rate and it can support more RAM on a motherboard. This feature is useful for servers and high-performance workstations that need to handle large amounts of data and require a high level of memory stability and reliability.
HP Server Ram
The HP 8GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM CL11 ECC Registered Ram (Part number: 647899-B21) is a type of server memory that is manufactured by HP. It has a capacity of 8GB and runs at a speed of 1600 MHz. It uses DDR3 SDRAM technology and has a CAS latency of 11. The ECC (Error Correcting Code) feature allows for detection and correction of errors in the memory, which can help prevent data corruption. It is also registered, which means it is designed for use in servers and other high-performance systems that require increased data integrity.
Smart Memory refers to a type of memory that has been optimized for use in HP servers and workstations. It is typically tested and validated for compatibility with HP systems, and is also designed to meet HP's specific performance and reliability requirements.
The HP 8GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 CL11 ECC Registered DDR3 SDRAM Ram (Part number: 647899-B21) is a type of Smart Memory specifically designed for use in HP servers and other high-end computing systems. It has a capacity of 8GB and runs at a speed of 1600 MHz, which can help improve the overall performance and efficiency of the system.
The CL11 (CAS Latency) value indicates that it takes 11 clock cycles for the memory module to respond to a command, which can affect memory access time. And ECC (Error Correcting Code) feature allows for detection and correction of errors in the memory, which can help prevent data corruption, and being registered memory, it has a register between the RAM and memory controller, which allows the memory controller to perform operations on the RAM in a more orderly and controlled fashion, which can also improve efficiency.
Smart Memory, like this one, will be HP branded and validated for compatibility, ensuring optimal performance for your specific HP system.
General InformationBrand Name: HP
Type: Memory (RAM)
RAM Type: PC3-12800Product Name: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical InformationStorage Capacity: 8GB
Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
Chips Organization: X4
Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
Bus Speed: 1600mhz DDR3-1600/PC3-12800
Ram Features: Single Rank
Data Integrity Check: Ecc
Signal Processing: Registered
Cas Latency Timings: Cl11
Supply Voltage: 1.5 V
Upgrade Type: System Specific
Platform Support: Hp Proliant Server
Form Factor: 240-Pin Dimm
Physical CharacteristicsDimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility:HPE Proliant Bl420c Gen8, Bl460c Gen8, Bl660c Gen8, Dl160 Gen8, Dl360e Gen8, Dl360p Gen8, Dl380e Gen8, Dl380p Gen8, Ml350e Gen8, Ml350p Gen8, Sl230s Gen8, Sl250s Gen8, Sl270s Gen8, Ws460c Gen8
About New Bulk Pack Products
The PC3-12800 RAM operates at a conventional voltage of 1.35V. It is generally regarded as a low power consumption memory module. One of its huge benefits remains that it is backward compatible with 1.5V. Depending on the capacity you require, we have a wide range of PC3-12800 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1.35V SODIMM here on allhdd.com. Feel free to choose from our categories including, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 48GB, 64GB, 96GB, 128GB, 256GB, 192GB, and 512GB. All PC3 12800 memory modules on here offer blisteringly fast performance and are available at reasonable prices.
The PC3-12800 Memory Module
The 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM is a top-tier memory module with an insane data rate. It features modern chipsets and processors from Intel and AMD that are now compatible with memory operating at 1600MT/s. The module classification of the DDR3-1600 memory is PC3-12800. This feature implies the module's peak data rate is 12.8GB/sec— 17% increase in memory bandwidth over DDR3-1333. Suppose you are a DIY professional or a power user looking for the most overclocking potential from your machine. In that case, the PC3 12800 memory will make a great addition to your arsenal. All PC3 12800 on allhdd.com features an eight-layer PCB design, specially-selected ICs, and meticulously tested to modern standards to provide top-notch stability and reliability when it matters.
Memory Clock Speed
The memory clock indicates how many cycles per second the memory makes. In other words, it is how many times per second data transfer takes place from VRAM to the GPU. The DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800 RAM) has a clock speed of 1066 MHz.
I/O bus clock
The input/output bus clock of the PC3 12800 memory is 800MHz. It is usually half the data bus rate.
Considerations Before Investing in a Memory Module
When it comes to memory, there are a handful of factors to consider before making any purchase decision. The more RAM available to the system's CPU, the easier its job becomes, enabling a faster computer. However, suppose you do not have a sufficient amount of RAM. In that case, your CPU has to work much harder during data transfer, severely reducing the computer's performance. In addition to the amount of RAM, here are other factors to consider before buying a RAM.
- Memory Type
It is no longer news that just any memory module will not be compatible with your computer. Every computer comes with specific memory requirements depending on the motherboard's configuration and its particular memory type. It is needless to say that DDR3 memory will only work with motherboards with a DDR3 configuration. You should check your computer and its motherboard before picking a RAM for it.
- DIMM Slots and Matched Pairs
The memory slots are dual inline memory connectors, regarded as DIMM slots, which stipulates that memory be installed as exact pairs in the right places. Should you be buying two memory sticks, ensure they are of the same frequencies. Paring two memory speeds of varying frequencies could lead to upgrade problems and low performance.Purchase high-quality PC3-12800 memory modules of different sizes here on allhdd.com and enjoy free ground shipping to 48 states in the U.S. today.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 647899-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.