Energy efficiency and power consumption
Energy efficiency and power consumption refer to the amount of power consumed by the 65246-B21 HPE Ethernet 10GB Dual-Ports PCI Express Network Adapter while in operation. The specific energy efficiency and power consumption of this network adapter may vary depending on the configuration and usage of the adapter.
Generally, energy efficiency in network adapters is measured by the amount of power consumed per unit of data transmitted. High energy efficiency means that the adapter consumes less power to transmit a given amount of data.
Power consumption of the 65246-B21 HPE Ethernet 10GB Dual-Ports PCI Express Network Adapter can be affected by factors such as the number of ports in use, the data transmission rate, and the adapter's configuration settings. It is important to consult the product's technical specifications or consult the manufacturer for the exact power consumption details.
Virtualization support and compatibility with VMs
The 65246-B21 HPE Ethernet 10GB Dual-Ports PCI Express Network Adapter supports virtualization technologies, which allows multiple virtual machines (VMs) to share a single physical adapter. This can improve the utilization of resources and reduce the number of adapters required in a virtualized environment.
The adapter is compatible with various virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V, and Citrix XenServer. This allows the adapter to be used in a variety of virtualized environments and ensures that it can be integrated seamlessly with existing infrastructure.
Network security and data encryption capabilities
The 65246-B21 HPE Ethernet 10GB Dual-Ports PCI Express Network Adapter supports various network security and data encryption capabilities to protect against unauthorized access and data breaches. These capabilities may include:
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for encrypting data transmitted over the network
Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) for secure authentication and integrity checking
Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) for encrypting and authenticating IP packets
Virtual Private Network (VPN) support for secure remote access
Access Control Lists (ACLs) for controlling network access
Network Address Translation (NAT) for hiding internal network addresses
Quality of Service (QoS) for managing network traffic
It is important to note that the specific security and encryption capabilities supported by the 65246-B21 HPE Ethernet 10GB Dual-Ports PCI Express Network Adapter may vary depending on the configuration and the software version in use. You should consult the manufacturer's documentation or the technical specifications for the adapter to get the detailed information.
Main Specifications about this HPE 665246-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 665246-B21
- Product Type: Network Adapter
- Form Factor: Type A Mezzanine Card
- Interface Type: PCI Express 2.0 (Gen 2) x8
Technical Information of 10GB Adapter
- Network Processor: Intel 82599 Controller
- Ports: 2 Ports Adapter
- Data Rate: Two ports, each at 20 Gbps bi-directional; 40 Gbps aggregate bi-directional theoretical bandwidth
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: GigE, 10 GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Features: Wake on LAN (WOL), Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq), Teaming Support, PXE Support, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), Tagged VLAN, Extended Message-Signaled Interrupts (MSI-X)
Compatibility for 2 Ports Adapter
- HP ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen9 Server Blade, BL660c Gen9 Server Blade, BL460c Gen10 Server Blade
- HP ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9 Server Blade
- NOTE: Thermal reporting for Gen10 is in server design not in adapters.
- HP Blade Switch: 6120XG Blade Switch, 6120G/XG Blade Switch, 6125G/XG Ethernet Blade Switch, 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch, 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch and GbE2c Layer 2/3 Ethernet Blade Switch
- HP Ethernet BL-c Switch: 1:10Gb Ethernet BL-c Switch
- Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch for HP: 3120G Blade Switch, 3120X Blade Switch and 3020 Blade Switch
- Cisco Fabric Extender for HP: B22HP
- HP Pass Thru Module: 10GbE Pass-Thru Module and 1GbE Pass Thru Module
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F (0°C)
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F (55°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90% (Non-Condensing)
Dimensions & Weight for PCIE Adapter
- Width: 8.25 inch
- Height: 2.50 inch
- Depth: 9.78 inch
- Weight: 3 Lbs
- Operating System and Virtualization Support: Microsoft Windows Server 2012; Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, R2 (x86, x64); Microsoft Windows Hyper-V, R2 SP1; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.7, 6.1 (x86, EM64T/AMD64); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) (x86, EM64T/AMD64); VMware ESX/ESXi 4.1u2, ESXi 5.0u1, ESXi 5.1.; vSphere 6.5; Citrix XenServer 6.0; Solaris 10 (x86, x64)
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 665246-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.