A specific kind of RAM (Random Access Memory) called HP 8GB 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM ECC Reg RAM 676333-B21 is made for usage in servers and other business-class computer systems. It employs PC3-12800 memory technology, runs at a speed of 1600 MHz, and has an 8GB capacity.
- Memory Capacity: 8GB, the maximum amount of memory the module is capable of holding. This might not be sufficient for some high-performance servers, but for servers with lesser memory needs, it might be a sensible choice.
- Speed: The memory can transport data at a speed of 1600 MHz. The system's overall performance can be improved since data can be obtained and processed more quickly the higher the speed.
- Memory Technology: The memory uses the PC3-12800 architecture. The memory is DDR3 SDRAM and can transport data at a rate of 1600MHz, according to the PC3-12800 technology.
- ECC memory is a form of RAM that incorporates additional memory bits to identify and rectify faults that could happen during data transfer. ECC memory is also known as error correction code memory. This function lessens the chance of data corruption and helps to assure the memory's dependability.
- Registered DIMM: The register chip used in registered DIMM memory regulates the data flow to and from the memory chips. Due to its ability to accommodate additional memory modules and greater memory capacities, this type of memory is frequently utilized in servers and other high-end computer systems.
- This describes the physical design of the memory module: form factor: 240-pin DIMM. RAM called a DIMM (Dual In-line Memory Module) has a 240-pin connection and is made to fit into
This kind of RAM may be utilized to increase a server's memory capacity, which will enhance the server's performance and capability to handle heavier workloads. It has undergone testing to ensure it meets HP's standards.
HP Server Memory
HP Server Memory 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM ECC Reg RAM is a type of RAM (Random Access Memory) that is specifically designed for use in servers and other enterprise-grade computer systems. It is labeled as HP Server Memory.
- Speed: 1600 MHz, this is the speed at which the memory can transfer data. The higher the speed, the faster the data can be accessed and processed, which can improve the overall performance of the system.
- Memory Technology: PC3-12800, this is the technology used for the memory. The PC3-12800 technology indicates that the memory is DDR3 SDRAM and can transfer data at a rate of 1600MHz.
- ECC (Error Correction Code): ECC memory is a type of RAM that includes extra memory bits to detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer. This feature helps to ensure the reliability of the memory and reduces the likelihood of data corruption.
- Registered DIMM: Registered DIMM memory uses a register chip that controls the flow of data to and from the memory chips. This type of memory is typically used in servers and other high-end computer systems because it can support more memory modules and higher memory capacities.
- Form Factor: 240-pin DIMM, this is the physical layout of the memory module. A DIMM (Dual In-line Memory Module) is a type of RAM that has a 240-pin connector and is designed to fit into specific memory slots on a motherboard.
It's Genuine HP Server Memory and is tested to meet HP's quality and compatibility standards.
The 676333-B21 HP 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM Ecc Reg PC3-12800 Ram is specifically designed to improve efficiency in servers and workstations. The ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality ensures that any errors that may occur during data storage and retrieval are detected and corrected, resulting in increased reliability and performance. The 8GB capacity and 1600MHz speed also contribute to the overall improved efficiency of the system. This type of RAM is suitable for mission-critical applications that require high reliability and performance, such as database management, enterprise resource planning, and virtualization. The compatibility with PC3-12800 systems ensures that the RAM can be easily integrated into existing systems for maximum performance gains.
General InformationBrand Name: HP
Type: Memory (RAM)
RAM Type: PC3-12800
Product Name: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical InformationStorage Capacity: 8GB
Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
Bus Speed: 1600mhz DDR3-1600/PC3-12800
Data Integrity Check: Ecc
Signal Processing: Registered
Cas Latency Timings: Cl11
Platform Support: Proliant Server
Form Factor: 240-Pin Dimm
Physical CharacteristicsDimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility:Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl165 G7
Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl385 G7
Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Dl585 G7
Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl465c G7
Proprietary HP Proliant Server - Bl685c G7
About New Bulk Pack Products
The PC3-12800 RAM operates at a conventional voltage of 1.35V. It is generally regarded as a low power consumption memory module. One of its huge benefits remains that it is backward compatible with 1.5V. Depending on the capacity you require, we have a wide range of PC3-12800 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1.35V SODIMM here on allhdd.com. Feel free to choose from our categories including, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 48GB, 64GB, 96GB, 128GB, 256GB, 192GB, and 512GB. All PC3 12800 memory modules on here offer blisteringly fast performance and are available at reasonable prices.
The PC3-12800 Memory Module
The 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM is a top-tier memory module with an insane data rate. It features modern chipsets and processors from Intel and AMD that are now compatible with memory operating at 1600MT/s. The module classification of the DDR3-1600 memory is PC3-12800. This feature implies the module's peak data rate is 12.8GB/sec— 17% increase in memory bandwidth over DDR3-1333. Suppose you are a DIY professional or a power user looking for the most overclocking potential from your machine. In that case, the PC3 12800 memory will make a great addition to your arsenal. All PC3 12800 on allhdd.com features an eight-layer PCB design, specially-selected ICs, and meticulously tested to modern standards to provide top-notch stability and reliability when it matters.
Memory Clock Speed
The memory clock indicates how many cycles per second the memory makes. In other words, it is how many times per second data transfer takes place from VRAM to the GPU. The DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800 RAM) has a clock speed of 1066 MHz.
I/O bus clock
The input/output bus clock of the PC3 12800 memory is 800MHz. It is usually half the data bus rate.
Considerations Before Investing in a Memory Module
When it comes to memory, there are a handful of factors to consider before making any purchase decision. The more RAM available to the system's CPU, the easier its job becomes, enabling a faster computer. However, suppose you do not have a sufficient amount of RAM. In that case, your CPU has to work much harder during data transfer, severely reducing the computer's performance. In addition to the amount of RAM, here are other factors to consider before buying a RAM.
- Memory Type
It is no longer news that just any memory module will not be compatible with your computer. Every computer comes with specific memory requirements depending on the motherboard's configuration and its particular memory type. It is needless to say that DDR3 memory will only work with motherboards with a DDR3 configuration. You should check your computer and its motherboard before picking a RAM for it.
- DIMM Slots and Matched Pairs
The memory slots are dual inline memory connectors, regarded as DIMM slots, which stipulates that memory be installed as exact pairs in the right places. Should you be buying two memory sticks, ensure they are of the same frequencies. Paring two memory speeds of varying frequencies could lead to upgrade problems and low performance.Purchase high-quality PC3-12800 memory modules of different sizes here on allhdd.com and enjoy free ground shipping to 48 states in the U.S. today.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 676333-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.