Video output options and resolutions
Modern graphics boards typically support a variety of video output options and resolutions, which can be important for connecting to different display devices and achieving the desired level of visual quality. Some common video output options and resolutions include:
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface): HDMI is a popular digital video and audio interface that supports high-definition resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels), as well as 3D video and multi-channel audio.
- DisplayPort: DisplayPort is a digital video interface that supports resolutions up to 8K (7680 x 4320 pixels) at 60Hz, as well as high dynamic range (HDR) video and multi-stream transport (MST) for connecting multiple displays.
- VGA (Video Graphics Array): VGA is an analog video interface that is commonly used for connecting older display devices, such as CRT monitors. VGA supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 pixels, but does not support digital video signals.
- DVI (Digital Visual Interface): DVI is a digital video interface that supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 pixels, and can be converted to HDMI or VGA with the use of adapters.
In addition to these video output options, modern graphics boards may also support a variety of other features that can impact the quality of the video output, such as anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, and color correction. It's important to check the specifications of the graphics board and the display device to ensure that they are compatible with each other and that the desired level of visual quality can be achieved.
Texture and pixel fill rate
Texture fill rate and pixel fill rate are two important performance metrics for graphics boards, particularly in 3D graphics applications.
Texture fill rate refers to the number of textured pixels that a graphics board can render per second. Textured pixels are used to give surfaces of 3D objects a more detailed appearance by applying an image or pattern to the surface. The texture fill rate is determined by multiplying the number of pixels on the screen by the number of texture units in the graphics processing unit (GPU) and the clock rate of the GPU. A higher texture fill rate means the graphics board can render more textured pixels per second, which can improve the overall visual quality of 3D graphics.
Pixel fill rate, on the other hand, is the number of pixels that a graphics board can process per second. This metric takes into account both textured and non-textured pixels. The pixel fill rate is determined by multiplying the number of pixels on the screen by the clock rate of the GPU. A higher pixel fill rate means the graphics board can process more pixels per second, which can improve the overall rendering speed of 3D graphics.
Both texture fill rate and pixel fill rate are important metrics for determining the performance of a graphics board in 3D graphics applications. However, it's important to note that they are just two of many factors that can affect graphics performance, and other factors such as memory bandwidth and clock speeds can also have a significant impact.
CAD and engineering software compatibility
CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and engineering software are widely used in a range of industries, including architecture, engineering, manufacturing, and construction. These applications typically require a high-performance graphics board that can handle complex 3D models and render them in real-time.
To ensure compatibility with CAD and engineering software, a graphics board should meet certain requirements, such as:
- Support for the required APIs: CAD and engineering software typically use APIs such as OpenGL or DirectX for rendering 3D graphics. The graphics board should be compatible with these APIs to ensure that the software can take full advantage of its capabilities.
- Adequate memory and bandwidth: The graphics board should have enough memory and memory bandwidth to handle the large amounts of data that are typically required for CAD and engineering applications.
- Multi-monitor support: Many CAD and engineering applications require multiple displays for improved productivity. The graphics board should support multiple monitors and the required display resolutions for the application.
- High-performance 3D rendering capabilities: The graphics board should be capable of rendering complex 3D models in real-time, with high texture and pixel fill rates, and support for advanced features such as anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
- Compatibility with the operating system and hardware: The graphics board should be compatible with the operating system and hardware used in the CAD or engineering workstation, and should have the necessary drivers and firmware to ensure optimal performance.
It's important to check the specifications and compatibility of the graphics board before purchasing it for use with CAD or engineering software, and to ensure that it meets the specific requirements of the application. This can help to ensure that the software runs smoothly and that the user can work efficiently and effectively.
Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering
Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering are techniques used in 3D graphics to improve the visual quality of the images rendered by a graphics board.
Anti-aliasing is a technique that smooths out the edges of 3D objects in a scene, reducing the appearance of jagged lines or "jaggies." It does this by blending the colors of the pixels along the edge of an object with the colors of the pixels in the background, creating a more natural-looking transition. Anti-aliasing can be applied in different levels of quality, such as 2x, 4x, 8x, or even higher levels, with higher levels resulting in smoother and more visually appealing edges, but also requiring more processing power.
Anisotropic filtering is a technique that improves the clarity and detail of textured surfaces in 3D objects. Textures are the images applied to the surfaces of 3D objects to give them a more realistic appearance, such as the skin of a character or the surface of a brick wall. Anisotropic filtering ensures that textures maintain their clarity and detail even when viewed at an angle or from a distance, by adjusting the texture sampling algorithm. This creates a more realistic and immersive visual experience.
Both anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering require additional processing power from the graphics board, but they can significantly improve the visual quality of 3D graphics. Many modern graphics boards have dedicated hardware for these features, allowing them to be enabled without a significant impact on performance. It's important to check the specifications of the graphics board to ensure that it supports the desired levels of anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering, and to adjust the settings in the 3D application or game to achieve the desired level of visual quality.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 728554-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Video Cards - Quadro Graphics
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.