EH847B is a high-quality internal tape drive that is commonly used in various types of servers and storage systems. This tape drive is manufactured by HP, one of the leading companies in the IT industry. EH847B is designed to offer reliable data storage and backup solutions for businesses of all sizes. This article will explain in detail the features, specifications, and benefits of EH847B HP 400/800GB LTO-3 Ultrium 920 SAS Internal HH Tape Drive.
Features and Specifications
EH847B is an internal tape drive that supports the Linear Tape-Open (LTO) technology, which is an open standard for tape storage. This tape drive can read and write LTO-3 cartridges, which can store up to 800GB of compressed data or 400GB of uncompressed data. EH847B features a SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) interface, which enables high-speed data transfer rates of up to 80MB/s (compressed) and 40MB/s (uncompressed). This interface also ensures that the tape drive is compatible with most modern servers and storage systems.
EH847B has a compact form factor, which makes it ideal for use in servers and storage systems with limited space. It measures 5.25 inches in width, 8.94 inches in depth, and 1.63 inches in height. This tape drive has a weight of 3.3 pounds, which makes it easy to install and maintain.
EH847B has a half-height form factor, which means that it occupies only one-half of the space required by a full-height tape drive. This feature allows users to install two tape drives in a single slot, which can help to save space and reduce costs.
EH847B is also designed to be energy-efficient. It has a power consumption of only 11 watts during normal operation and 6 watts during idle mode. This low power consumption ensures that the tape drive does not consume too much energy, which can help to reduce the overall energy costs of a business.
Benefits of EH847B
EH847B offers several benefits to businesses that require reliable and cost-effective data storage and backup solutions. Some of the benefits of EH847B include:
- High Data Transfer Rates: EH847B offers high-speed data transfer rates of up to 80MB/s (compressed) and 40MB/s (uncompressed). This ensures that businesses can quickly and easily backup and restore their critical data.
- High Data Capacity: EH847B supports LTO-3 cartridges, which can store up to 800GB of compressed data or 400GB of uncompressed data. This provides businesses with ample storage space to backup and store their critical data.
- Energy Efficiency: EH847B is designed to be energy-efficient, with a power consumption of only 11 watts during normal operation and 6 watts during idle mode. This ensures that businesses can reduce their energy costs and operate more sustainably.
- Compact Form Factor: EH847B has a compact form factor, which makes it ideal for use in servers and storage systems with limited space. Its half-height form factor also allows users to install two tape drives in a single slot, which can help to save space and reduce costs.
- Reliable Performance: EH847B is manufactured by HP, which is known for producing high-quality and reliable IT products. This ensures that businesses can rely on EH847B to provide them with consistent and reliable performance.
Overall, the EH847B HP 400/800GB LTO-3 Ultrium 920 SAS Internal HH Tape Drive is a high-quality and reliable tape drive that offers businesses a cost-effective and efficient data storage and backup solution. Its high data transfer rates, high data capacity, energy efficiency, compact form factor, and reliable performance
General Information about the HP EH847B
- Manufacturer: HP
- Model Number or SKU# EH847B
- Product Type : Tape Drive
- Interface Type : SAS
- Tape Type : Lto-3 Ultrium 920
- Native Drive Capacity : 400GB
- Interface Type : 3GB/Sec SAS
- Enclosure Type : Internal
- Native Data Transfer Rate : 60MBPS
- Compressed Data Transfer Rate : 120MBPS
- Compressed Drive Capacity : 800GB
- Buffer : 64MB
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product EH847B at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Tape Drive - Tape Storage
- LTO - 8 Internal
- AIT-1 External
- AIT-5 External
- DAT 160 External
- DAT 160 Internal
- DAT 72 Internal
- DDS-3 Internal
- DDS-4 Internal
- LTO - 8 External
- DDS-4 External
- DDS-4 Auto Loader
- DDS-5 Internal
- DDS-5 External
- DDS-6 Internal
- DLT 40-80 Internal
- Travan 20-40GB
- DLT 40-80 External
- DLT VS160 Internal
- LTO - 1 Internal
- LTO - 2 Auto Loader
- LTO - 2 External
- LTO - 2 Internal
- LTO - 2 Loader
- LTO - 3 Auto Loader
- LTO - 3 External
- LTO - 3 Internal
- LTO - 3 Loader
- LTO - 3 Lib Expansion
- LTO - 4 Auto Loader
- LTO - 4 External
- LTO - 4 Internal
- LTO - 4 Lib Expansion
- LTO - 4 Library Data
- LTO - 4 Loader
- LTO - 4 Plug In Module
- LTO - 4 Library
- LTO - 5 Auto Loader
- LTO - 5 External
- LTO - 5 Internal
- LTO - 5 Lib Expansion
- LTO - 5 Rack Mount
- LTO - 5 Library
- LTO - 6 Rack Mount
- LTO - 6 Lib Expansion
- LTO - 6 Internal
- LTO - 6 External
- LTO - 6 Auto Loader
- Magstar Internal
- SDLT 220 External
- SDLT 320 External
- SDLT 320 Loader
- SDLT 600 External
- SDLT 600 Internal
- Travan 10-20GB Internal
- Travan 20-40GB Internal
- VXA-2 Internal
- DAT 320 External
- DLT-V4 Internal
- LTO - 7 Internal
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.