The J9533A#ABA HP 44pt PoE+ 1000+2pt 10GBE Sfp+ Slot+4 Switch PoE+ Capabilities is a network switch that offers a range of advanced features and capabilities.
- 44pt PoE+: This switch has 44 Ethernet ports that support PoE+ (Power over Ethernet), which means the switch can deliver both data and power over a single Ethernet cable to connected devices.
- 1000+2pt 10GBE: The switch supports 1000Base-T and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBE), meaning it can handle high-speed data transfer for demanding applications.
- SFP+ Slot: The switch has SFP+ (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slots, which allow for fiber optic connections and increased flexibility.
- 4 Switch PoE+ Capabilities: The switch has four switch PoE+ capabilities, which allow for powering multiple PoE+ devices without the need for additional power sources.
10GB Ethernet Connectivity
J9533A#ABA is a model number for a HP switch with 44 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) ports, 1000Base-T Ethernet ports and 2 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBE) SFP+ slots for fiber connectivity. It also has 4 extra slots for additional 10GBE connectivity. The switch is designed for use in enterprise networks and provides high-speed, reliable Ethernet connectivity for a variety of devices.
SFP+ Slot and 4 Port Expansion
The J9533A#ABA HP 44pt PoE+ 1000+2pt 10GBE Sfp+ Slot+4 Switch SFP+ Slot and 4 Port Expansion is a networking switch that is manufactured by HP.
The switch features 44 PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) ports, which provide power to connected devices over Ethernet cables. This allows for devices such as wireless access points or IP phones to be powered through the switch, reducing the need for additional power sources.
The switch also has 2 additional Gigabit Ethernet ports, making the total number of Ethernet ports 46.
In addition, the switch is equipped with 4 SFP+ (small form-factor pluggable plus) slots, which support 10 Gbps fiber connectivity. These slots allow for the switch to be connected to high-speed networks.
The switch also has 4 port expansion capabilities, which means it can be expanded by connecting additional switch units. This allows for the creation of larger, more complex network topologies.
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN: J9533A#ABA
- Type: Networking
- Switch-Type: 44 Ports
- SKU: J9533A#ABA
- Enclosure Type : Rack-Mountable - 4u
- Ports : 44 X 10/100/1000 + 2 X Sfp+
- Power Over Ethernet (Poe) : Yes
- Performance : Switching Capacity : 379.2 Gbps
- Mac Address Table Size : 64k Entries
- Routing Protocol : Rip-1, Rip-2, Ospfv2, Static Ip Routing, Igmpv3, Ospfv3, Static Ipv6 Routing
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http
- Encryption Algorithm : Ssl
- Authentication Method : Secure Shell (Ssh), Radius, Tacacs+, Secure Shell V.2 (Ssh2)
- Processor : 1 X Freescale Powerpc 8540 : 666 Mhz
- Ram : 256 Mb - Ddr Sdram
- Flash Memory : 128 Mb (Max)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 44 X 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45 - Poe 1 X Rs-232c - Management 2 X Sfp+
- Expansion Slots Total (Free) : 6 ( 4 ) X Expansion Slot 1 ( 1 ) X Compactflash Card
- Installed Modules Qty (Max) : 2 (Installed) / 6 (Max)
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 17.5 inch
- Depth : 17.8 inch
- Height : 6.9 inch
- Weight : 46 lbs
- Power Device : Power Supply - Hot-Plug - Plug-In Module
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Routing Protocol
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9533A#ABA at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.