Introduction to HP E2915-8g-PoE Switch
The J9562-61001 HP E2915-8g-PoE Managed 8 X 10/100/1000 2 X Combo Gigabit SFP Desktop PoE Switch is a high-performance and fully managed switch designed for small to medium-sized businesses. The switch offers 8 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 combo Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. The switch also supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), allowing you to power your devices such as wireless access points, IP phones, and security cameras without the need for additional power cables. The switch is fully managed, meaning it provides advanced features such as VLANs, Quality of Service, and security features for a more secure and efficient network. This switch is designed for desktop use and can be easily set up and managed through its web-based interface.
The J9562-61001 HP E2915-8g-PoE Managed 8 X 10/100/1000 2 X Combo Gigabit SFP Desktop PoE Switch is a compact and affordable solution for small businesses and offices that require network management and PoE (Power over Ethernet) capabilities.
The switch has 8 ports for 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connectivity and 2 combo Gigabit SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) slots that support both copper and fiber optic cable connectivity. It also has PoE capabilities, which allows the switch to power connected devices through the Ethernet cables, eliminating the need for separate power cables.
The switch supports a total PoE power budget of up to 30W, making it ideal for small PoE devices such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras. It also has an easy-to-use web-based management interface that allows network administrators to monitor and manage the network, including VLAN and QoS (Quality of Service) configurations.
The HP E2915-8g-PoE Managed Switch is also equipped with security features such as 802.1X authentication and access control lists, as well as automatic loop prevention and cable diagnostics. The compact design and desktop form factor make it a convenient and cost-effective solution for small businesses and offices.
Advanced Network Management and Security
J9562-61001 HP E2915-8g-PoE Managed 8 X 10/100/1000 2 X Combo Gigabit SFP Desktop PoE Switch is a device designed for advanced network management and security. It is a desktop-sized switch that has 8 ports for 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connectivity and 2 combo gigabit SFP ports for fiber optic connectivity. This switch is also equipped with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology, which allows for powering devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras directly through the Ethernet cables.
This switch comes with advanced network management and security features, which provide better control and protection for your network. Some of these features include:
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) - It helps to prioritize network traffic and ensures that high-priority applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) - It allows for the creation of multiple virtual networks within a physical network, improving security and reducing broadcast traffic.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) - It provides control over the flow of data into and out of the network, improving security and controlling access to the network.
- Port security - It restricts access to the network by only allowing authorized devices to connect to specific ports.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) - It provides link aggregation and failover capabilities, ensuring network availability even if one of the links fails.
General Information about the HPE J9562-61001
- Manufacturer: HP
- Model Number or SKU# J9562-61001
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Switch 8 Ports
- Device Type : Switch - Managed - Stackable
- Enclosure Type : External - 1u
- Processor : 1 X Freescale
- Ram : 128 Mb Ddr2 Sdram
- Flash Memory : 32 Mb Flash
- Ports Qty : 8 X Ethernet 10base-T, Ethernet 100base-Tx, Ethernet 1000base-T
- Auxiliary Network Ports : 2x10/100/1000base-T/Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- Data Transfer Rate : 1 Gbps
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Routing Protocol : Rip-1, Rip-2, Static Ip Routing
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Switching Protocol : Ethernet
- Mac Address Table Size : 8k Entries
- Status Indicators : Link Activity, Port Transmission Speed
- Features : Flow Control, Dhcp Support, Bootp Support, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Auto-Uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-X), Port Mirroring, Manageable, Ipv6 Support, Sflow, Quality Of Service (Qos)
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (Lacp), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s
- Power Over Ethernet (Poe) : Yes
- Power Device : Power Supply - Internal
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Slots Total (Free) : 2 ( 2 ) X Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- Interfaces : 8 X Network - Ethernet 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45 2 X Network - Ethernet 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45 1 X Management - Console - Rj-45
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9562-61001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.