Powerful Networking Solutions
The HP J9573A E3800-24G-PoE-2SFP is a Layer 3 rack-mountable switch that offers 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, two SFP ports, and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) capabilities. It is designed to provide powerful and reliable networking solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. The switch features advanced Layer 3 routing capabilities, including support for OSPF, VRRP, and RIP, as well as Quality of Service (QoS) and VLAN support. The PoE capabilities allow for the powering of devices such as IP phones and wireless access points directly from the switch, eliminating the need for additional power outlets. Overall, the HP J9573A E3800-24G-PoE-2SFP is a robust and feature-rich switch that can help improve network performance and efficiency.
Features and Benefits
The HP J9573A E3800-24G-PoE-2SFP is a layer 3 rack-mountable switch with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 SFP uplink ports. Some key features and benefits of this switch include:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing the switch to power devices such as IP phones and wireless access points directly through the Ethernet cables
- Layer 3 functionality, providing advanced routing capabilities and the ability to segment network traffic for improved performance and security
- Quality of Service (QoS) support, allowing for prioritization of different types of network traffic
- Advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and Virtual LANs (VLANs) for improved network segmentation and security
- Support for Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) for increased availability and redundancy.
- The switch is rack-mountable and designed to be easy to install and manage.
Layer 3 Management Capabilities and Configuration
The HP J9573A E3800-24G-PoE-2SFP Layer 3 rack-mountable 24 ports switch has several management capabilities and configuration options that allow for efficient and effective network management. These include:
- Web-based GUI: The switch has a web-based graphical user interface (GUI) that allows users to easily configure and manage the switch remotely.
- CLI: The switch also has a command-line interface (CLI) that allows users to configure and manage the switch through a terminal or console.
- SNMP: The switch supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for monitoring and managing the switch remotely.
- VLANs: The switch supports virtual LANs (VLANs) for segmenting the network and improving security.
- Link Aggregation: The switch supports link aggregation for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing and managing network traffic.
- PoE: The switch supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering devices such as IP phones and cameras.
- SFP Ports: The switch has two SFP ports for connecting to fiber optic networks.
- Layer 3 Routing: The switch supports Layer 3 routing for managing and directing network traffic.
- Firmware Upgrade: The switch allows for easy firmware upgrades through the web-based GUI or CLI.
- Security: The switch supports several security features such as port security, access control lists (ACLs), and Secure Shell (SSH) for secure remote management.
- Logging and Monitoring: The switch supports logging and monitoring of network activities for troubleshooting and security purposes.
- Port Mirroring: The switch supports port mirroring for monitoring network traffic on specific ports.
- DHCP Server: The switch can act as a DHCP server for assigning IP addresses to devices on the network.
- STP, RSTP, MSTP: The switch supports Spanning Tree Protocols (STP, RSTP, MSTP) for preventing loops in the network and providing redundancy.
General Information about the HP J9573A
- Manufacturer: HPJ9573A
- Part Number or SKU# J9573A
- Type: Networking
- Switch -Type: 24 Ports
- Enclosure Type : Rack-Mountable - 1u
- Ports : 24 X 10/100/1000 + 2 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 Gigabit Ethernet Sfp+
- Power Over Ethernet (Poe) : Yes
- Throughput : 65.4 Mpps Switching Capacity : 88 Gbps
- Capacity : Routing Table Entries : 10000
- Mac Address Table Size : 65500 Entries
- Jumbo Frame Support : Yes
Remote Management Protocol
- Routing Protocol : Ospf, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmp, Vrrp, Ospfv2, Pim-Sm, Static Ip Routing, Pim-Dm, Ospfv3, Mldv2, Mld
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http, Https, Cli
- Encryption Algorithm : Ssl
- Authentication Method : Secure Shell (Ssh), Radius, Tacacs+, Secure Shell V.2 (Ssh2)
- Flow Control, Layer 2 Switching, Dhcp Support, Bootp Support, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Auto-Uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-X), Igmp Snooping, Diffserv Support, Ipv6 Support, Sflow, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (Rstp) Support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (Vrrp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (Mstp) Support, Access Control List (Acl) Support, Quality Of Service (Qos), Mld Snooping, Poe+, Stp Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (Udld), Fan Tray, Mac Address Lockout
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (Lacp), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.3an, IEEE 802.3at
- Processor : 2
- Ram : 2 Gb - Sdram
- Flash Memory : 4 Gb
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 24 X 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45 - Poe 2 X 10gb Ethernet - Sfp+ Serial : 1 X Console - Rj-45 - Management 1 X Rj-45 - Management
- Expansion Slot(S) : 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Stacking Module Slot
- Power Device : Power Supply - Hot-Plug - Plug-In Module
- Installed Qty : 1 (Installed) / 2 (Max)
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (With Optional Power Supply)
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 18.4 inch
- Depth : 17.4 inch
- Height : 1.7 inch
- Weight : 15.90 lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9573A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.