Maximize Network Performance
To maximize the network performance of the J9827A HPE 5400r Zl2 1 Port Networking Management Module, you can follow these steps
- Ensure that the module is running the latest firmware version.
- Configure the module's ports to use the appropriate speed and duplex settings.
- Utilize Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize and manage traffic on the network.
- Monitor the module's performance using the built-in monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Configure link aggregation to bundle multiple ports together for increased bandwidth.
- Use VLANs to segment the network and reduce congestion.
- If possible, use a network monitoring software to gather detailed information about network usage and performance.
- Make sure that the module is properly cooled and that there is adequate airflow in the rack.
- Make sure that the module is properly configured and not overloaded with too many VLANs or other features.
- Regularly check the logs and alerts to troubleshoot any issues.
It is also recommend that you refer to the HPE 5400r Zl2 1 Port Networking Management Module documentation for more information on how to optimize its performance.
Installation and Configuration
- Before installing the J9827A HPE 5400r Zl2 1 Port Networking Management Module, ensure that the switch is powered off and unplugged from any power source.
- Locate the empty module slot on the switch and remove the blank filler panel.
- Align the module with the connectors on the switch and gently insert the module into the slot, making sure that the connectors are properly aligned.
- Once the module is securely seated, press down on the module release levers to lock the module in place.
- Plug the switch back into the power source and turn it on.
- Open the web interface of the switch and navigate to the "Management" tab.
- Under the "Management" tab, select "Device Management" and then "Modules."
- Locate the J9827A HPE 5400r Zl2 1 Port Networking Management Module in the list of modules and select "Configure."
- In the configuration menu, set the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway for the module.
- Select "Apply" to save the changes and activate the module.
- The module should now be properly configured and ready for use. Verify that the module is recognized and functioning properly by checking the status of the module in the "Modules" section of the web interface.
Performance and Scalability
The J9827A HPE 5400r Zl2 1 Port Networking Management Module is a high-performance and scalable networking management module designed for use in HPE 5400r Zl2 switches. It provides a single management port for easy management and configuration of the switch.
Performance: The J9827A offers high performance with its ability to handle a large number of network connections and traffic. It supports 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, providing fast and reliable network connectivity. The module also supports advanced management features such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and Link Aggregation.
Scalability: The J9827A is designed to be highly scalable, allowing for easy expansion of the network as needed. It supports up to 64 VLANs, providing flexibility for network segmentation and isolation. Additionally, it supports up to 8 Link Aggregation groups, allowing for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# J9827A
- Option Part Number: J9827-61001
- Application/Usage: Network Management
- Form Factor: Plug-In Module
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
Expansions and Connectivity
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1X Console – (Rj-45)
- 1X Management – (Rj-45)
- 1X Auxiliary Management
- 1X USB
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 1.4 Inch
- Width: 8.1 Inch
- Depth: 10.3 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 1.05 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
The network management module aims to control and monitor network communications. They help in effectively putting an end to illegal computers from accessing computers within the internal network.
The management module provides users with more extensive remote monitoring of activities. They also offer more efficient configuration as well as alarm notification for media converters and NIDs.
These devices provide users with real-time remote management with a continuous collection of module information and system status. They give the user a report of the status collection so that they can be applied to network management. For chassis power management, the module displays LED alarms.
The network management module provides the user with comprehensive support for local modules as well as remote iConverter modules. Such module support options include port settings, rate-limiting, and VLANs.
They mainly as a command-and-control module for the entire SAFE blueprint for all users. The security support infrastructure resides within this module.
The network management module has the following characteristic features:
The network management module has a quite easy-to-use policy based on network address parameters, port and traffic direction, and more to control the user's network communications.
There are built-in intrusion detection and blocking function that prevents the user from illegal external access or threats. The wireless management modules are designed to grant network access rights to different groups of users easily. They allow for the remote management of organizational activities.
Products in this range have been programmed to send real-time alerts to administrators when they detect prohibited actions. They have the capability of blocking malicious ports and download ports in order to ensure the protection of the internal network from all kinds of threats.
The network management module gives the users a real chance of ensuring the safety of their confidential and sensitive data that has been stored in the computers. By doing this, all forms of threats (intruders or viruses) are expelled or blocked from gaining access. All of these are considered unauthorized and malicious to the network.
The management module also gives the user control over all access rights of different apartments to standardize company management. With these devices, it possible for hardware and software devices to be monitored by the authorized administrator or user.
Security happens to be one of the reasons why most users opt for the module. This is because it often comes with protection against hacking, cyber threats, viruses, and others that may occur within or out of the company or workplace.
The interconnections between systems usually lead to a potential opportunity for an intruder to cause harm either to equipment or confidential data.
More centralized access to data makes more information relatively accessible when needed. Likewise, backup and recovery are important benefits of the network management module. These features help to protect important databases in case of emergencies or complications.In any case, where there are multiple computers or servers, as well as routers are all interconnected, problems become inevitable. It is always advisable to put in place necessary management mechanism to avert any loss. The best you can do is to choose a network management module.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9827A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.