Stackable Design and Management of the JE068A HPE Switch
The JE068A HPE A5120-24G EI switch is designed to be stackable, which means multiple switches can be connected together and managed as a single unit. This allows for greater scalability and flexibility in network design, as well as improved performance and availability.
One of the key features of the JE068A HPE A5120-24G EI's stackable design is the use of a high-speed stacking interface, which enables the switches to be connected together at speeds of up to 80 Gbps. This allows for fast data transfer and failover between switches in the stack.
The switch also supports advanced stack management features, such as hitless stacking, which allows for the addition or removal of switches from the stack without interruption of service. The switch also supports automatic configuration and management of the stack, making it easier to set up and maintain.
In addition, the JE068A HPE A5120-24G EI provides a single IP address for the entire stack and a single point of management for all the switches in the stack. This allows for easier monitoring, troubleshooting and management of the switch stack.
Energy Efficiency and Power Management
Energy efficiency and power management in the JE068A HPE A5120-24G EI 24-ports Layer 4 managed stackable switch can be achieved through several features:
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) - This feature reduces power consumption during periods of low network utilization by placing the Ethernet PHY in a low-power state.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - The switch supports PoE, which allows it to provide power to connected devices over the Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for separate power supplies.
- Power Management - The switch can be configured to automatically adjust power consumption based on the current level of network utilization.
- Stack Power Management - The switch can be stacked with other switches and power management can be coordinated across the stack to reduce overall power consumption.
- Smart Fan Control - The switch has built-in smart fan control that automatically adjusts fan speeds based on the switch's temperature and load.
- Power-saving Mode - The switch has a power-saving mode that reduces power consumption when the switch is not in use.
- Power Supply Options - The switch supports different power supply options to help manage power consumption, including support for external redundant power supply.
Scalable and Reliable
The JE068A HPE A5120-24G EI 24-Ports Layer 4 Managed Stackable Switch is designed for both scalability and reliability.
Scalability refers to the ability of the switch to grow and adapt to the changing needs of a network. The JE068A switch is stackable, meaning it can be connected to other switches in a stack configuration to increase the number of ports and provide more bandwidth. This allows for easy expansion of the network as more devices are added, without the need for additional switches.
Reliability refers to the ability of the switch to function consistently and without interruption. The JE068A switch is equipped with Layer 4 managed capabilities, which allows for advanced traffic management and Quality of Service (QoS) features. This helps to ensure that the network runs smoothly and efficiently, with minimal downtime. Additionally, the switch is designed with redundant power and cooling systems, which provide added protection against potential failures.
Details Information about the HPE JE068A
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# JE068A
- Type : Networking
- Switch-Type : Switch 24 Ports
- SKU: JE068A
- Enclosure Type : Rack-Mountable - 1u
- Installed Modules Qty (Max): 0 (Installed) / 2 (Max)
- Ports Qty: 24 X Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-Tx, Ethernet 1000Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate : 1 GBPS
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Routing Protocol : Static Ipv4 Routing, Static Ipv6 Routing
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http, Https, Cli
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Communication Mode : Full-Duplex
- Switching Protocol : Ethernet
- Mac Address Table Size : 16k Entries
- Features : Flow Control, Routing, Layer 3 Switching, Layer 2 Switching, Dhcp Support, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Auto-Uplink (Auto Mdi/Mdi-X), Igmp Snooping, Sflow, Access Control List (Acl) Support, Quality Of Service (Qos), Committed Access Rate (Car), Jumbo Frames Support, Mld Snooping, Device Link Detection Protocol (Dldp) Support, Endpoint Admission Defense (Ead), Stp Root Guard
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (Lacp), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1ab (Lldp)
- Power Device : Power Supply
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Expansions And Connectivity
- Expansion Slots Total (Free): 4 ( 4 ) X Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- 2 ( 2 ) X Expansion Slot
- Interfaces : 24 X Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-Tx/1000Base-T - Rj-45
- 1 X Management - Console - Rj-45
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 4.7inch
- Width: 23inch
- Depth: 18inch
- Weight: 11 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product JE068A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.