Simplify Network Management
The JL075A HP Aruba 3810M Rack Mountable 16 Ports 2 Slots Switch Module is designed to simplify network management and make it easier for administrators to monitor, configure, and troubleshoot the switch.
One of the ways it simplifies network management is through its web-based graphical user interface (GUI) which allows for easy access to switch configuration and monitoring features. The switch also supports command-line interface (CLI) for advanced configuration and troubleshooting.
Additionally, the switch supports various network management protocols such as SNMP, RMON, and SYSLOG, which allow for monitoring and management of the switch through third-party network management software.
The switch also supports advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs), VLANs, and Quality of Service (QoS) to help prevent unauthorized access and ensure that network traffic is properly prioritized.
The switch also supports Aruba's ClearPass policy manager, which allows for easy device onboarding and network access control to ensure that only authorized devices can connect to the network.
It also has a built-in power supply, which eliminates the need for an external power supply and simplifies the installation process.
The JL075A HP Aruba 3810M Rack Mountable 16 Ports 2 Slots Switch Module is designed to maximize connectivity and flexibility for enterprise networks. The switch module can be easily mounted in a standard 19-inch rack and features 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing high-speed data transfer for connected devices.
To maximize connectivity, the switch module also includes 2 modular slots that can be used to add additional network modules, such as SFP or SFP+ transceivers. These modules provide additional ports for fiber optic or 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, allowing for a more scalable and flexible network.
Additionally, the switch module supports advanced network features such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) to enhance network performance and security.
It also supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) capabilities, allowing for power to be delivered over Ethernet cables to devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and cameras. This eliminates the need for separate power sources for these devices and simplifies the installation process.
It is important to note that the switch module must be configured to enable the advanced network features and PoE functionality, and that the connected devices must also support these features in order to take full advantage of the switch's capabilities. It is recommended to consult the manufacturer's documentation for more detailed information on the configuration and management of this switch module.
Switching and Management Features
The JL075A HP Aruba 3810M Rack Mountable 16 Ports 2 Slots Switch Module is a high-performance switch that provides advanced switching and management features for enterprise and campus networks. Some of the key features include:
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 SFP+ slots for 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Non-blocking architecture that provides up to 176 Gbps of switching capacity
- Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing network traffic
- Virtual LANs (VLANs) for segmenting the network
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for link redundancy and increased bandwidth
- Jumbo frames support for large data transfers
- ArubaOS-Switch operating system for easy deployment and management
- Web-based graphical user interface (GUI) and command-line interface (CLI) for configuration and monitoring
- SNMP for network monitoring and management
- RMON for remote monitoring of network statistics
- sFlow for network-wide traffic monitoring
- LLDP for discovering neighboring devices
- SSH and SSL for secure access to the switch
- RADIUS and TACACS+ for authentication and access control
It also supports advanced features like access control list (ACL), dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP), and network time protocol (NTP) for network security and management. It's also designed to operate with HPE Aruba's Intelligent Edge Services Platform, which provides a comprehensive set of network management and security features.
General Information about the HP JL075A
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU # JL075A
- Device Type: Switch Module
- Enclosure Type: Rack-Mountable 1U
- Network type: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 16 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
- Latency (1 Gbps): 2.8 µs
- Latency (10 Gbps): 1.8 µs
- Latency (40 Gbps): 1.5 µs
- Throughput (64-byte packet size): up to 285.7 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 480 Gbps
- Switching fabric speed: 508 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries: 10000, IPv6 forwarding table entries: 5000
- MAC Address Table Size: 64K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: Yes
Management & Protocol
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, BGP-4, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, VRRP, OSPFv2, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, RIPng, MLD, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), CIDR
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI, XRMON, SSH 6
- Encryption Algorithm: MD5, SSL, TLS
- Authentication Method: RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Syslog support, IPv6 support, half duplex mode,
- full duplex mode, sFlow, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support,
- Quality of Service (QoS), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD),
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP),
- Zero Touch Auto Provisioning, Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP), Ingress Layer 2 MAC Access Control Lists (ACLs),
- Class of Service (CoS), MACsec support, DNS client, layer 4 prioritization, 13.5MB packet buffer
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1AX
- Processor: 2
- RAM: 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 1 GB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 16 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+, 1 x serial (console) RJ-45, 1 x management RJ-45, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x micro-USB Type B
- Expansion Slots: 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Stacking Module slot, 2 (total) / 2 (free) x expansion slot
- Power Device: Internal power supply - hot-plug
- Installed Qty: 0 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Redundancy: Yes
- Included Accessories: Fan tray
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 60950, EN55022, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3,
- IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 60950, UL 60950, Laser Class 1, UL 60950-1,
- EN 60825, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 61000-3-3:2008, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950, VCCI Class A, EN55022:2010,
- EN55024:2010, IEC 60950-1:2005 Second Edition, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013,
- EN 62368-1 Second Edition, IEC 60825:2007, EN 60850-1:2007, IEC 60825-1:2007 Class 1, UL 62368-1 Second Edition,
- EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009 Class A
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 17.4 inch
- Depth: 17 inch
- Height: 1.7 inch
- Weight: 13.27 lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 15 - 90% (non-condensing)
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.