Revolutionizing Network Operations
Revolutionizing network operations refers to the significant changes and improvements made in the way networks are managed, monitored, and maintained. Traditionally, network operations involved the use of manual processes and legacy tools, which were time-consuming, inefficient, and error-prone. However, with the emergence of advanced technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics, network operations have been transformed.
The use of automation has made it possible to perform routine network operations tasks such as configuration management, provisioning, and monitoring in a more efficient and streamlined manner. Automation tools can automate repetitive tasks, reducing the chances of human error, and enabling network administrators to focus on more strategic initiatives.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are also playing a critical role in revolutionizing network operations. These technologies can analyze large volumes of data, identify patterns, and predict potential issues before they occur. With AI and ML, network administrators can proactively address issues before they turn into major problems, improving network uptime, and reducing the risk of downtime.
Finally, analytics is also transforming network operations by providing greater visibility into network performance and usage. With advanced analytics tools, network administrators can gain insights into the network's health, performance, and security posture, enabling them to make data-driven decisions to optimize network operations.
Empowering Network Administrators
Empowering network administrators means giving them the tools and resources they need to manage networks more effectively, efficiently, and securely. With the increasing complexity of modern networks, network administrators are faced with a wide range of challenges, including managing multiple devices, maintaining network security, and ensuring high levels of network performance and uptime.
By empowering network administrators, organizations can achieve greater levels of network efficiency, productivity, and security. Here are some ways in which empowering network administrators can have a significant impact:
- Automation: Automation tools can simplify network operations, reduce the risk of human error, and improve efficiency. By automating routine tasks such as device configuration and monitoring, network administrators can focus on more strategic initiatives and improve their overall productivity.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: AI and ML can help network administrators analyze vast amounts of data, identify patterns, and predict potential issues before they occur. This enables administrators to be more proactive in identifying and resolving network issues, improving network uptime and performance.
- Network Visibility: With advanced analytics and monitoring tools, network administrators can gain deep insights into network performance, usage, and security. This enables them to make data-driven decisions and quickly identify potential issues, improving the overall health of the network.
- Collaboration: Empowering network administrators also means providing them with tools to collaborate more effectively with other teams, such as security and IT operations. This can help improve communication and coordination, resulting in faster issue resolution and reduced downtime.
- Professional Development: Finally, empowering network administrators also means investing in their professional development. This can include training and certification programs, access to industry events, and ongoing opportunities to learn new skills and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies.
To maximize bandwidth, it's important to understand what bandwidth is and how it relates to network performance. Bandwidth refers to the amount of data that can be transmitted over a network connection in a given amount of time, usually measured in bits per second (bps). The more bandwidth available, the faster data can be transferred, and the better network performance will be.
Here are some tips on how to maximize bandwidth:
- Optimize Network Configuration: The network configuration can have a significant impact on bandwidth. Ensuring that the network topology is optimized, the network equipment is properly configured, and network traffic is prioritized can help maximize bandwidth. For example, using Quality of Service (QoS) can help ensure that critical network traffic, such as VoIP or video streaming, is given higher priority, reducing the risk of congestion and improving performance.
- Bandwidth Management: Bandwidth management tools can help administrators control network traffic and prevent non-critical applications from using up valuable bandwidth. This can be achieved by setting up bandwidth limits, enforcing usage policies, and prioritizing traffic.
- Content Caching: Content caching is a technique where frequently accessed content is stored locally on the network, reducing the need to access it over the internet. This can help reduce network traffic and improve performance, especially for applications that consume a lot of bandwidth, such as streaming video.
- Network Monitoring: Monitoring network traffic can help identify bandwidth bottlenecks and other issues that may be impacting network performance. Using monitoring tools, administrators can identify areas of the network where bandwidth is being consumed and take steps to optimize performance.
- Network Optimization: Finally, optimizing the network can help maximize bandwidth. This can include upgrading network equipment, implementing faster internet connections, or implementing WAN optimization techniques such as compression or data deduplication.
Detail Information about this HPE 374291-001
- Part Number or SKU# 374291-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Interface: PCI- Express
- Type: Network Adapter
Key Features of 2 Ports Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Port: 2 Ports Adapter
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 GBPS
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI-X / 133 MHZ
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: 4x InfiniBand (SFF-8470)
- Data Link Protocol: InfiniBand
- Features: Half duplex mode, Full duplex mode
Expansion & Connectivity for PCI-E Adapter
- Interfaces: 2 x network - microGiGaCN
- Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI-X / 133 MHz
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 2.50 inch
- Depth: 6.60 inch
About Refurbished Products
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.