Product Information about this HPE 417536-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 417536-001
- Type: Server
- Sub Type: Proliant DL350
Technical Information for Dual-core Xeon 64-Bit Server
- CPU: Intel Xeon 2.00GHz
- Number Of Cores: Dual-core 64-Bit
- Cpu Qty: 1
- Max Cpu Qty: 2
- Cpu Upgradability: Upgradable
- Chipset Type: Intel 5000z
- Front Side Bus: 1333 MHz
Performance of DDR2 2.00GHz SFF Server
- Installed Size: Lyer 2 Cache - 4 MB
- Cache Per Processor: 4 MB
- Installed Size: 1 GB / 16 GB (Max)
- Technology: Ddr2 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Effective Memory Speed: 667 MHz
- Rated Memory Speed: 667 MHz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc2-5300
- Form Factor: Fb-dimm 240-pin
- Slots: 8 (total) / 6 (empty)
- Features: Fully Buffered, Online Spare Memory
- Configuration Features: 2 X 512 MB
- Hard Drive: Not Included
- Type: Cd-rom Cd-rom - Ide
- Read Speed: 48x
- Storage Controller :
- Type: 1 X Raid - Plug-in Card - Pcie X4
- Controller Interface Typ : SATA 1.5GB/S / SAS
- Storage Controller Name: Smart Array E200i
- Raid Level: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10
- Buffer Size: 128 MB
Display & Graphics
- Type: Integrated
- Graphics Processor: Ati Es1000
- Video Memory: 16 Mb Sdram
- Video Interfaces: Vga
Network & Communication
- Interface (bus) Type: PCI Express X4
- Ethernet Controller: Hp Nc373i
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 2 Standard
- Features: Wake On Lan (wol)
- Compliant Standards: Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3ab
Expansion / Connectivity
- 4 (total) / 3 (free) X External 5.25 X 1/2h
- 8 (total) / 8 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
- Expansion Slots Total(free) :
- 3 (total) / 3 (free) X Pcie X8 ( X4 Mode )
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pci-x / 100 Mhz
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pci-x / 133 Mhz
- 8 (total) / 6 (free) X Fb-dimm 240-pin
- 2 (total) / 1 (free) X Cpu
- System Password
- Power-on Password
- Disk Configuration Lock
- Diskette I/o Control
- Parallel Port I/o Control
- Serial Port I/o Control
- Compliant Standards :
- Acpi 2.0
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (with Optional Power Supply)
- Installed Qty : 1
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 1000 Watt
Dimension & Weight
- Width: 8.7 In
- Depth: 25.2 In
- Height: 18.4 In
- Weight: 59.97 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Server - ProLiant ML350
You cannot predict the future need for your business with the accuracy that is needed. For that reason, you need a scalable server solution offered by the ML350 series. These tower servers come in 4U or 5U form factors and varied performance depending on the Intel Xeon microprocessor used. On the lower part of the spectrum is a 1.7GHz HP ProLiant ML350 server. Despite the seemingly low computing power, this category of servers is still an ideal choice for SMBs. You can go for higher-performing Xeon 3.33GHz tower servers for high-end applications.
Unmatched Performance and Versatility
ProLiant ML350 features up to 2 Intel Xeon Processors with different core numbers. There is a wide range for you to choose from for your specific application need. The numbers start from quad-core all the way to 28 core servers used in commercial applications. With up to 24 DIMM slots and support for DDR4 Smart Memory, you never worry about data loss or downtime. If you have resource-intensive applications, then try out HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 servers. They support up to 4 GPUs to provide the performance required by Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Applications.
Highly Adaptable to The Changing Business Needs
The number of drive upgrade options for ML350 servers makes them highly scalable and adaptable to different business environments. ProLiant ML350 supports between 8 to 24 SFF or 16SFF if working with a hybrid system with NVMe PCIe SSDs. The storage drives can be a hot plug or cold plug, depending on what you prefer in the configuration. Another feature that makes these tower servers very adaptable is the varied choice of network adapters. You can achieve the flexibility and bandwidth that you can scale up as your business grows.
Worry-Free Data Processing and Storage Solution
Security is a concern among IT professionals. When you are handling sensitive data from your customers or your own invoices, you will not need just a server but a secure one. Intel Xeon processor-based ML350 servers come with a security package embedded in them to prevent all possible attacks. A validation check is performed before the OS of the server boots. HPE iLO also makes it possible to check the firmware code every 24 hours and intercept any planned attack and corrects any corrupted codes.
Ease of Deployment
You would not want the server setup procedure to take your entire time. Choosing HPE ProLiant ML350 gen10 server or any other ML350 server version reduces the deployment time. Every stage in the installation process is simplified through optimization in the design. It is no longer a pain-taking process to digitally transform your business.
Reliable Server Solution from a Trusted Supplier
ALLHDD would like to be part of your business transformation journey by supplying you with the hardware you need. Our collection of ProLiant ML350 servers ensure you get what you need. Let us know about your business-specific needs, and we will advise you on the HP ProLiant ML350 server to revolutionize your business.
Get budget-friendly and feature-pack tower servers from ALLHDD to meet your every need. We only have a stock of high-quality products from reputable manufacturers!
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.