The HPE Proliant DL360 4SFF 2P X5550/ 2.66 GHZ 12GB DDR3 SDRAM Intel Xeon Rack Server is a powerful and versatile server designed for use in a variety of environments. It features two Intel Xeon processors, 12GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory, and four small form factor drive bays for storage. This server is well-suited for use as a data center server, a web server, or a virtualization host. It also offers a variety of management and security features to help ensure the reliability and security of your data and systems.
Processor and Memory
The HPE Proliant DL360 4SFF 2P X5550/ 2.66 GHZ 12GB DDR3 SDRAM Intel Xeon Rack Server is powered by two Intel Xeon X5550 processors with a base clock speed of 2.66 GHz. These processors are built on the Nehalem microarchitecture and feature 8 cores and 16 threads each, providing a high level of performance and scalability.
The server also comes with 12GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory, which is expandable to 192GB using RDIMM or LRDIMM memory modules. This provides ample memory for running multiple virtual machines, large databases or other memory-intensive applications. The memory is also expandable, so you can upgrade the memory as your needs change.
Additionally, this server supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) and Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) for better performance, security and reliability.
Management and Security Features
The HPE Proliant DL360 4SFF 2P X5550/ 2.66 GHZ 12GB DDR3 SDRAM Intel Xeon Rack Server offers a variety of management and security features to help ensure the reliability and security of your data and systems. Some of these features include:
- HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) management: This feature allows you to remotely manage and monitor the server, even when it is powered off. It provides access to system health information, power control, and remote console capabilities.
- HPE Smart Array Controllers: It provides RAID support for increased data availability and protection. It also allows you to create and manage logical and physical drives, monitor the health of the array, and configure advanced options such as online RAID level migration and expand array capacity.
- HPE Smart Update Manager: This feature allows you to easily manage firmware updates for the server and its components, helping to ensure that the server is always running the latest software versions.
- HPE Agentless Management: This feature provides out-of-band management capabilities to monitor and control various aspects of server hardware and software.
- HPE Security: The server supports TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 and Secure Boot which helps to secure your data and ensures that only authorized software is running on the server.
- HPE Secure Encryption: This feature provides hardware-based encryption to protect your data at rest.
All of these features work together to provide enhanced reliability, security, and manageability to the server.
- MPN : 470065-074
- Brand Name: HPE
- Type: Server
- SKU : 470065-074
Processor & Chipset
- CPU : Intel Xeon X5550 / 2.66 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.06 GHz
- Number Of Cores : Quad-core
- 64-bit Computing : Yes
- CPU Qty : 2
- Max Cpu Qty : 2
- CPU Upgradability : Upgradable
- Chipset Type : Intel 5520
- Front Side Bus : 1066 MHz
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 16 MB
- Cache Per Processor : 8 MB
- Installed Size : 12 GB / 192 GB (max)
- Technology : DDR3 SDRAM
- Effective Memory Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc3-10600
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-pin
- Slots : 18 (total) / 12 (empty)
- Features : Registered
- Configuration Features : 6 X 2 Gb
- Hard Drive : None.
- Optical Drive : Dvd-rom Dvd - Sata
- Type : 1 X Raid - Plug-in Card - Pcie X4
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 1.5GB/S / SAS
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array P410i With 512mb Bbwc
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10, Raid 50
- Buffer Size : 512 MB
Display & Graphics Controller
- Type : Integrated
- Graphics Processor : Ati Es1000
- Video Memory : 32 MB
- Video Interfaces : VGA
Network & Communication
- Type : Integrated
- Interface (bus) Type : Pci Express X4
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : Hp Nc382i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 2 Standard
- Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Acpi Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp)
Expansion & Connectivity
- Expansion Bays Total (free) :
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) X External 5.25 Slim Line
- 4 (total) / 4 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
Expansion Slots Total (free)
- 2 (total) / 0 (free) X Cpu
- 18 (total) / 12 (free) X Dimm 240-pin
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) X Pcie X8 - Low-profile
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie X16 - Full-length, Full-height
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X Ps/2 Keyboard
- 1 X Ps/2 Mouse
- 1 X Serial
- 1 X Vga
- 2 X Lan (gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 X Hp Ilo
- Features :
- Administrator Password
- Power-on Password
- Keyboard Password
- Disk Configuration Lock
- Diskette I/o Control
- Serial Port I/o Control
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Yes
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1
- Installed Qty : 2
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Provided : 460 Watt
About Refurbished Products
Server - ProLiant DL360
1U design, along with the powerful performance and extraordinary speed, is a dream of many! But the wait for every tech-savvy is over now as the Generation 9 HP ProLiant DL360 is here. Not only it supports virtualization but high-performance computing and super-fast data loading speed. Thus, amongst the generation family, HP DL360 tops the list. Moreover, this rack server's compatibility with Intel Xeon E5 V3 and V4 series processors has outclassed all other related servers. We, at ALLHDD, have got you covered with multiple variants of HP DL360 compatible with Xeon with a range of speed. The categories range from Xeon or Quad 1.6GHz to Xeon 3.9GHz. All in all, you'll love the overall performance of this ProLiant DL360.
HPE DL360 is a Performance Booster:
Intel's C610 chip makes this ProLiant DL360 compatible with the E5 2600 V3 and V4 series. Apart from the processor, the HPE DD4 memory module increases its performance by 14%. Moreover, the Smart One View 2.0 Management System is handled by the management system, which reduces the complications and guides you to the next step.
Smart Memory Technology by Hewlett Packard:
Hewlett Packard ProLiant DL360 is loaded with the DDR4 memory module, which not only supports up to 1.5TB of memory capacity but the 24 DDR4 DIMM slots as well. This way, a significant increase of 14% can be seen in the output with less power consumption and better accuracy. The ProLiant DL360 smart array offers compatibility with both the RDIMMS and LRDIMMs utilizing the V4 type processor. ALLHDD has got you covered with the DL360, including the following sub-categories in this regard: Xeon 1.6GHz, Xeon 2.0GHz, Xeon 2.2GHz, Xeon 2.3GHz, Xeon 2.4Ghz, Xeon 2.33GHz, Xeon 2.5GHz, Xeon 2.66GHz, and more.
Smart Array P440 Adds to the Storage Capacity:
There are three basic storage configurations that an administrator or users can choose from while selecting the system. However, the HP ProLiant DL360 is powered with the Smart Array P440 manages to achieve the ten 3.84 TB hot-plug SATA SSDs. In turn, it'll make an overall storage capacity of 38.4 TB in the all-configuration storage category. You can choose from the following to get the maximized storage support from the HPE DL360: Xeon 2.6GHz, Xeon 2.80GHz, Xeon 3.40GHz, Xeon 3.06GHz, and Xeon 3.0GHz.
Expansion Slots are Available:
The technology never stops! Thus, HP DL360 will also not confine you to the exact number of processors and memory capacity as there are two expansion slots available for you to upgrade the system. You can install a secondary processor with the riser. Also, an additional PCIe slot is available that features the 3.0 version for the latest NICs and HBAs. However, keep in mind that the additional graphics card support is not a part of DL360.
Why buy from ALLHDD?ALLHDD always brings quality, brilliance, and premium networking and server equipment. This time, with the HP ProLiant DL360, all the intelligent provisioning is in reach of the users and administrators. Buy from ALLHDD and claim an additional 3% discount at checkout.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.