Product Details of the HPE 605832-002
The HPE 605832-002 1 TB SAS Hard Disk Drive is a high-performance storage solution designed for use in servers, specifically the G6 and G7 servers. It offers a storage capacity of 1 TB, operates at a speed of 7200 RPM (rotations per minute), and features a dual-port Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface with a data transfer rate of 6 Gbps (gigabits per second). This small form factor (SFF) hard disk drive comes with a hot-plug tray, making it easy to install and replace in a server while it is running. In this article, we will delve into the features and benefits of the HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive in detail.
High Performance with 7200 RPM Speed
The HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive operates at a speed of 7200 RPM, which makes it a high-performance storage solution. The rotational speed of a hard disk drive directly affects its data transfer rate, access time, and overall performance. A higher RPM means faster data transfer rates and lower access times, resulting in quicker file access and reduced latency. This makes the HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive suitable for applications that require high-speed data access, such as databases, virtualization, and data-intensive workloads.
Dual-Port SAS Interface for Reliable Data Transfer
The HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive features a dual-port Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, which provides redundant paths for data transfer. This dual-port design allows for greater reliability and fault tolerance, as data can be transferred through an alternate path in case one port fails. This makes the HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive ideal for use in mission-critical applications where data integrity and availability are paramount.
6GBPS Data Transfer Rate for Fast Data Transfers
The HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive has a data transfer rate of 6 Gbps, which provides fast and efficient data transfers. This high-speed data transfer rate allows for quick backup and restore operations, faster file transfers, and improved overall system performance. The 6 Gbps data transfer rate makes the HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive suitable for high-bandwidth applications that require large amounts of data to be transferred quickly, such as data centers, enterprise storage systems, and multimedia applications.
Small Form Factor (SFF) for Space-Efficient Storage
The HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive comes in a small form factor (SFF), which means it has a compact size that saves space in a server chassis. This makes it ideal for use in servers with limited storage capacity or in rack-mounted environments where space is at a premium. The small form factor of the HPE 605832-002 SAS Hard Disk Drive allows for higher storage density, allowing for more storage capacity in a given physical space.
Main Information about the HPE 605832-002
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 605832-002
- Product Type: Hard Disk Drive
- HDD Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS-6GBPS
- Enclosure Type: Hot Plugable
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload: Midline
- Dual Port
- Bundled with: HPE Standard Carrier
- External Data Transfer Rate: 6 GB/Sec
- Spindle Speed: 7200 RPM
- Average Seek Time: 8.2 ms
- Max Seek Time: 17.55 ms
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.5 ms
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6GBPS
- Compatible Bays: 1 x 2.5 Inch SFF - Hot-Swap
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL20p (Gen4), BL45p (Gen2), BL460c (Gen6 Gen7), BL465c (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), BL480c (BL620c Gen7), BL680c (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), BL685c (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL1000 DL120 (Gen6 Gen7), DL160 (Gen6 Gen7), DL160se (Gen6 Gen7), DL165 (Gen6 Gen7), DL170e (Gen6 Gen7), DL170h (Gen6 Gen7), DL180 (Gen6 Gen7), DL320 (Gen6 Gen7), DL360 (Gen4p Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL365 (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL370 (Gen6 Gen7), DL380 (Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL385 (Gen1 Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen5/Gen5p Gen6 Gen7), DL580 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL585 (Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen6 Gen7), DL785 (Gen6)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML 110 (Gen7), ML350 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), ML370 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), ML570 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL390s (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE Storage arrays: D2700 MSA 1040 MSA70 P2000 (Gen3), X1500 (Gen2), X16000 (Gen2), X1800 (Gen2), X3400 (Gen2), X3800 (Gen2), 2000i (Gen2), 2000sa (Gen2)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 605832-002 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.