Hot Swap Feature
The HPE 628180-001 3TB SATA 3GBPS Hot Swap Hard Disk Drive features a hot-swap capability which allows for the easy replacement of the drive without shutting down the system. This feature is designed to minimize downtime and ensure that the system is always available for use.
The hot-swap feature allows the drive to be removed and replaced while the system is still running. This eliminates the need to shut down the system, which can be a time-consuming and disruptive process in an enterprise environment. The hot-swap feature also allows for easy maintenance and upgrades, which can be completed quickly and with minimal disruption to the system.
This feature is particularly useful in data centers and other enterprise environments where uptime is critical and minimal downtime is essential. The hot-swap feature allows for quick recovery from a drive failure and helps to ensure that the system is always available for use.
In addition, the hot-swap feature allows for easy capacity upgrades and maintenance, which can be completed quickly and with minimal disruption to the system. The hot-swap feature also allows for easy maintenance and upgrades, which can be completed quickly and with minimal disruption to the system.
Compatibility and Interoperability
The HPE 628180-001 3TB SATA 3GBPS Hot Swap Hard Disk Drive is designed to be compatible and interoperable with a wide range of servers, storage arrays, and other hardware. Some of the key compatibility and interoperability features of the drive include:
- SATA Interface: The drive uses the SATA interface, which is a widely-used standard for connecting storage devices to servers and other hardware. This allows the drive to be easily integrated into a wide range of systems, making it compatible with a wide range of servers, storage arrays, and other hardware that supports SATA technology.
- Advanced Format: The drive supports Advanced Format (AF) which is a new standard for formatting hard drives that increases the physical sector size on a hard drive from 512 bytes to 4,096 (4K) bytes. This allows for more efficient use of disk space and improves performance.
- Hot Swap Feature: The drive offers the hot-swap feature which allows for easy replacement of the drive without shutting down the system. This feature is compatible with a wide range of servers, storage arrays, and other hardware that supports hot-swap technology.
- Industry Standards: The drive is compliant with industry standards such as RoHS, TUV and CE, which ensure that the drive can be easily integrated into a wide range of systems and environments.
- Compatible with HPE ProLiant servers: The drive is compatible with HPE ProLiant servers, HPE storage systems, and other HPE hardware, which ensures that the drive can be easily integrated into a wide range of HPE systems.
- Support and Compatibility: HPE provides various support options and compatibility check tools such as online technical documentation, HPE support center, HPE compatibility checker, to ensure that the HPE 628180-001 hard drive is compatible with your existing hardware.
All these features combined make the HPE 628180-001 3TB SATA 3GBPS Hot Swap Hard Disk Drive a highly compatible and interoperable storage solution that can be easily integrated into a wide range of systems and environments.
The HPE 628180-001 3TB SATA 3GBPS Hot Swap Hard Disk Drive is designed to be an ideal storage solution for enterprise environments. Some of the key features that make the drive suitable for enterprise use include:
- High-Capacity Storage: With a storage capacity of 3TB, the HPE 628180-001 hard drive provides ample space for large amounts of data, making it suitable for use in data centers and other enterprise environments where large amounts of data need to be stored and accessed quickly.
- Performance and Speed: The drive provides fast data transfer speeds of up to 3 Gbps, which is ideal for applications that require fast read and write speeds, such as databases and video editing.
- Reliability and Durability: The drive is designed to provide high reliability and durability, which makes it an ideal storage solution for enterprise environments where uptime is critical and minimal downtime is essential.
- Hot Swap Feature: The drive offers the hot-swap feature which allows for easy replacement of the drive without shutting down the system. This feature helps to minimize downtime and ensures that the system is always available for use.
- Compatibility and Interoperability: The drive is compatible with a wide range of servers, storage arrays, and other hardware, which makes it easy to integrate into enterprise environments.
- Warranty and Support: HPE provides a 3 years warranty for the HPE 628180-001 hard drive, and offers various support options such as online technical documentation, HPE support center and HPE support services.
All these features combined make the HPE 628180-001 3TB SATA 3GBPS Hot Swap Hard Disk Drive an ideal storage solution for enterprise environments, providing high-capacity storage, high performance and speed, reliability, hot-swap feature, and compatibility and interoperability. This makes it a valuable addition to any data center or enterprise storage environment.
Manufacturer Name: HPE
Type: Internal Hard Drive
HDD Type: SATA-3GBPS
Option Part Number: 628059-B21
Model Number: MB3000EBKAB
Model Number: MB3000EBUCH
Assembly Part Number: 614826-001
HDD Capacity: 3TB
Form Factor: 3.5 Inch LFF
Spindle Speed: 7200 RPM
External Data Transfer Rate: 300 MBps
Enclosure: Hot Swap
Features: Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
Dimension and Weight
Width : 4 Inch
Depth : 5.8 Inch
Height : 1 Inch
Weight : 1.52 Lbs
Seek Time: 8.1 ms (average) / 15.5 ms (max)
Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.5 ms
Expansion & Connectivity
Interfaces: 1 x SATA 3 Gbps - 7 pin Serial ATA
Compatible Bays: 3.5" x 1/3H
Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
ProLiant DL Series: DL1000 DL120 (G5 G6 G7) DL140 (G3) DL145 (G3) DL160 (G5 G5p G6 G7) DL160se (G6 G7) DL165 (G5 G5p G6 G7) DL170e (G6) DL170h (G6) DL2x170h (G6) DL4x170h (G6) DL180 (G5 G6 G7) DL185 (G5) DL320 (G3 G4 G5 G5p G6 G7) DL320s DL370 (G6 G7) DL380 (G4 G5 G6 G7) DL385 (G5 G5p G6 G7) DL580 (G4 G5 G6 G7) DL585 (G2 G5 G6 G7) DL785 (G5 G6)Hot Swap Feature
ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (G7) ML150 (G5 G6 G7) ML310 (G5p) ML330 (G6) ML350 (G5 G6 G7) ML370 (G5 G6 G7)
HPE Storage Systems: D2600 MDS600 MSA60 P4300 P4500 P4000 (G2) 60 Modular Array StoreAll 9730
HPE StoreEasy: 1430 1440 1530 1540 1630 1640 1830 1840 5530 X1400 X1500 X1600 X1800 X3400 X3800
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 628180-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SATA-II
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.