Key Information of HPE 636619-004 SSD
- HPE 636619-004 3.5inch Form Factor SATA-3 Enterprise Solid State Drive for ProLiant Servers
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU # 636619-004
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 200 GB
- Interface: SATA 3 GBps
- Form Factor: 3.5 Inch LFF
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier Converter (SCC)
- Workload Type: Enterprise Mainstream
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier Converter
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/Blade System Servers/Synergy
Performance of 200GB SATA-3G Enterprise
- Data Transfer Rate: 3 GB/sec (External)
- 4KB Random Read: 32000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 10000 IOPS
- Internal Data Rate (Read): 257 MBps
- Internal Data Rate (Write): 235 MBps
Expansion & Connectivity of HPE 636619-004 200GB SSD
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 3 GB/s
- Compatible Bay: 3.5 Inch LFF
- Power Consumption: 7.00 Watts
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 5.63 inch
- Width: 3.75 inch
- Depth: 7.00 inch
- Weight: 1.35 lbs
Compatibility Information Designed for
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL420c (Gen8 Gen9) BL460c (Gen8 Gen9) BL465c (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 (Gen9) DL60 (Gen9) DL80 (Gen9) DL120 (Gen8 Gen9) DL160 (Gen8 Gen9) DL180 (Gen8 Gen9) DL320e (Gen8 Gen9) DL360e (Gen8 Gen9) DL360p (Gen8 Gen9) DL380e (Gen8 Gen9) DL380p (Gen8 Gen9) DL388 (Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (Gen8 Gen9) ML150 (Gen8 Gen9) ML310e (Gen8 Gen9) ML350 (Gen8 Gen9) ML350e (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL200t (Gen8 Gen9) SL230s (Gen8 Gen9) SL250s (Gen8 Gen9) SL2500 SL4550 (Gen8 Gen9) SL4545 (Gen8 Gen9) SL454x
- HPE Storage Arrays: D3600 D3700
- HPE StoreEasy: 1430 1440 1530 1540 1630 1640
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
The SATA 3Gbps is a sample of the second revision of SATA technology and can also be referred to as SATA II. The SATA II has data transfer rates of 3Gbs per second and can reach a capacity of 300MB/s for HDDs and up to 550 MB/s for SSDs.
It took a lot of effort to improve the performance and speeds of solid-state drives (SSD). The upgrade to the SATA-3Gbps SSD can help users get a tune-up and extract greater performance out of their workstations, PCs, and servers. Without a doubt, the SATA-3Gbps SSDs will easily exceed the interface's throughput ceiling compared to the mechanical hard drives of a similar interface. Another major advantage of the SSDs is the innate ability to handle random I/O requests. If you've not used a SATA II SSD, you are losing increased performance and have not experienced responsiveness: apps start faster, faster system boots, and faster file transfers.
SATA 3Gbps has quite some impressive speeds and will reduce boot times and application load times thereby increasing productivity. The SSDs can eliminate hard drive failures and hard drive crashes making them ideal for system builders and enterprise environments. The SSD differs in that it has no moving components making use of microchips but will have the standard SATA interface. SSDs are built for reliability and durability as well as performance gains.
Browse through the products under this category for all your SATA 3gbps SSD needs. We have a variety of storage capacity options that include 60GB, 100GB, 120GB, 160GB, 200GB, 400GB, 480GB, 600GB, 800GB, 960GB SSDs to meet your storage needs. Some of the notable features of the SATA 3Gbps and the SSDs products listed above are:
- Data throughput of up to 3.0 Gb/s
- Multi-level cell NAND flash technology for better storage speeds.
- Read speed of up to 230 MB/s and write speeds of up to 180 MB/s. The fast read/write speeds improve data transfer and increase overall system responsiveness.
- Support for native command queuing (NCQ) to increase efficiency in the execution order of reading and writing commands.
- Available in the 2.5-inch form factor for deployment in space-constrained environments in light and thin form factor devices and system configurations.
- Backward and forward compatibility with devices that support the SATA standard. The SATA 3Gbps SSDs are compatible with the different revisions of SATA – backward compatible with SATA 1.5 Gb/s and forward compatible with SATA-III/SATA 6Gbps.
- Non-volatile flash memory to allow outstanding data retention.
- Advanced garbage collection algorithms serve to maintain the high performance of the SSD even after long durations in operation.
- Error correction code functionality for reliable data transfer.
- Wear leveling support and shock resistance.
- Low power consumption which is particularly helpful in preserving battery runtime in PCs and increases efficiency in notebooks users.
- Support for hardware purge for faster deleting of data at the push of a button and write-protect functionality to prevent data modification.
The SATA 3Gbps SSD offers cool and silent operation mainly due to the lack of moving parts which also means lower power use. Lower energy consumption arises from the fact that the SSD will use lesser power and that its cooling needs are much lower.
All the SATA II SSDs have built-in reliability that includes the power shield to prevent damage caused by power failure. For a longer lifespan, the SMART command aids in the detection of possible drive failure before it even occurs. We have solid warranties – up to 3 years – on all our drives so that you can peace of mind that you are covered and using tested components including SATA cables.