Operating System Support
637079-001 is a model number for an HPE Proliant ML330 G6 server. This server is designed for entry-level use and is housed in a 5U tower.
The server is powered by an Intel Xeon Quad Core E5603 processor, which has a clock speed of 1.6GHz. It comes with 2GB of RAM installed, which is a relatively small amount of memory by today's standards. However, this can be expanded if needed.
The server also comes with a 250GB hard disk drive (HDD), which provides storage for data and applications. Additionally, it includes a DVD-ROM drive, which can be used for installing software or backing up data.
The server has an ATI ES1000 graphics card, which provides basic graphics capabilities. It also includes two Gigabit Ethernet ports, which allow the server to connect to a network.
This server is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. However, it's worth noting that the server does not come with an operating system installed. It's up to the user to install the OS of their choice.
Applications and Workloads
637079-001 refers to the part number of a HPE Proliant ML330 G6 tower server.
The server is equipped with a single Intel Xeon Quad Core E5603 processor, which has a base clock speed of 1.6GHz. This processor is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously, making it suitable for use in small businesses or home offices.
The server comes with 2GB of RAM, which is the minimum amount of memory required to run basic server applications. However, this amount of memory may not be sufficient for running more demanding workloads.
The server also comes with a single 250GB hard disk drive, which provides ample storage space for small to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, the server is equipped with a DVD-ROM drive, which can be used to install software or backup data to discs.
The server has an ATI ES1000 graphics controller, which is capable of handling basic graphics tasks. This makes the server suitable for use as a basic workstation.
The server has two gigabit Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect to a network. This provides fast and reliable connectivity to other devices on the network.
The server is designed to be an entry-level server, meaning it is suitable for running basic applications and workloads. It is recommended for small to medium-sized businesses that require a reliable and affordable server solution.
Management and Security Features
The 637079-001 HPE Proliant Ml330 G6 is a tower entry-level server that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It comes with the following hardware specifications:
- 1x Intel Xeon Quad Core E5603 1.6GHz processor: This is a powerful processor that can handle multiple tasks simultaneously. It has four cores, which means it can process four instructions at the same time.
- 2GB RAM: This is the memory that the server uses to store data temporarily while it is being processed. 2GB is a relatively small amount of RAM, so the server may not be able to handle a lot of users or applications at once.
- 1x250GB HDD: This is the server's hard drive, which is used to store data permanently. 250GB is a decent amount of storage, but it may not be enough for businesses with a lot of data.
- DVD ROM: This is a standard DVD drive that can be used to read and write DVDs.
- ATI Es1000 graphics card: This is a basic graphics card that can be used to display video on the server's monitor.
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet: This refers to the server's networking capabilities. It has two Gigabit Ethernet ports, which means it can connect to two networks simultaneously.
- 2 Way: This refers to the server's ability to handle two processors.
- 5u Tower: This is the form factor of the server. It is designed to sit on a desk or table.
The server also comes with management and security features. These may include things like remote management capabilities, security software, and backup and recovery tools. These features are designed to help businesses manage their servers more efficiently and keep their data secure.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 637079-001
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Ml330
- Product Name : Proliant Ml330 G6 5u Tower Server Entry Model
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon E5603 / 1.6GHz
- Multi-Core Technology : Quad-Core
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes
- Installed Qty : 1
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Upgradability : Upgradable
- Chipset Type : Intel 5500
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 12 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 12 Mb
- Installed Size : 2 GB
- Maximum Size : 144 GB
- Technology : Ddr3 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Memory Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc3-10600
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-Pin
- Features : Registered, Memory Mirroring
- Configuration Features : 1 X 2 GB
Storage & Storage Controller
- Hard Drive : 1 X 250 Gb - Standard - Serial Ata-300 - 7200 Rpm
- Optical Storage Type : Dvd-Rom - Serial Ata
- Storage Controller Type : Serial Ata - Integrated
- Controller Interface Type : Serial Ata-150
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array B110i
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 10
Display & Graphics Controller
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated
- Graphics Processor : Ati Rn50
- Video Memory : 64 Mb
Network & Communication
- Networking : Network Adapter - Pci Express X4 - Integrated
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller(S) : Hpe Nc326i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol)
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3ab
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.