The HPE 361T 1Gb 2-Port PCIe 2.0x4 Network Adapter (part number 652497-B21) is a low profile, dual-port Ethernet adapter that is designed for use with HPE ProLiant servers. It is based on the Broadcom BCM5709C and BCM5716C Gigabit Ethernet controllers and supports both standard and low-profile form factors.
The adapter offers support for both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols, and provides support for various network topologies, including point-to-point, switched fabric, and fabric. The adapter also provides support for various network protocols, such as TCP/IP, iSCSI, and NIC Teaming, and provides support for VLAN tagging, Jumbo frames, and PXE boot.
The adapter also supports advanced features like TCP/IP offload engine (TOE), iSCSI offload engine (iSOE) and Quality of Service (QoS) which allows for improved performance and CPU utilization, and prioritize different types of data traffic.
This adapter is ideal for ProLiant servers that require additional Ethernet connectivity and support for data-intensive workloads, as well as for customers that require enhanced security, performance and reliability. The HPE 361T 1Gb 2-Port PCIe 2.0x4 Network Adapter is backed by a one-year limited warranty, and can be ordered from HPE or from a reseller of HPE products.
Management and Security
The HPE 361T 1Gb 2-Port PCIe 2.0x4 Network Adapter (part number 652497-B21) provides a variety of management and security features that can help to ensure the integrity and security of your network.
In terms of management, the adapter provides support for various industry-standard management protocols, such as SNMP and RMON, which allow for remote monitoring and management of the adapter. Additionally, the adapter can be managed through the HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) management interface, which provides a web-based interface for monitoring and configuring the adapter.
In terms of security, the adapter supports various security features, including support for IEEE 802.1x authentication, which allows for secure authentication of network devices, as well as support for VLAN tagging, which allows for virtual LANs to be created and managed. Additionally, the adapter supports TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) and iSCSI offload engine (iSOE) which offloads certain processing tasks from the host CPU to the adapter, which can help to improve performance and security.
It also supports advanced features like Quality of Service (QoS) which allows for prioritizing different types of data traffic to ensure that mission-critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
Performance of 1GB PCIe
The HPE 361T 1Gb 2-Port PCIe 2.0x4 Network Adapter (part number 652497-B21) is designed to provide high-speed connectivity and data transfer rates for servers and storage devices. It supports data transfer rates of up to 1 Gb/s per port and supports full-duplex data transfers, which allows for simultaneous data transfers in both directions.
It also supports advanced features like TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) and iSCSI offload engine (iSOE) which allows for improved performance and CPU utilization by offloading certain processing tasks from the host CPU to the adapter.
It also supports Quality of Service (QoS) which allows for prioritizing different types of data traffic to ensure that mission-critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
The adapter's performance will depend on the network traffic and the specific workloads that are running on the server. In general, it should provide reliable and fast data transfer rates for most standard workloads, but its performance may be limited in environments with heavy network traffic or large amounts of data to be transferred.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 652497-B21
- Spare Part: 656241-001
- Type: Networking
- Adapter Type: 2 Port Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card-low profile
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x4
- PCI Specification Revision: PCIe 2.0
- SKU: 652497-B21
Dimensions & Weight
- Depth: 5.3 inch
- Height: 2.5 inch
- Ports: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T
- Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP
- Status Indicators: Link activity, port transmission speed
- Features: Auto-negotiation, wake on LAN (WOL), network fault tolerance (NFT), Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Large Send Offload (LSO), Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.3az
- Processor: 1 x I350-Intel
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 2 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x4 - low-profile
- Included Accessories: Low-profile bracket
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, UL, VCCI Class B ITE, CISPR 22 Class B, DOC-B, EN 60950, UL 1950, VCCI-II, WHQL, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, MIC Class B, WEEE, RoHS, BSMI Class A
- OS Required: SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008, Oracle Solaris 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, VMware ESX 4.1, VMware ESXi 4.1, VMware ESXi 5, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7, Citrix XenServer 6.0
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- ProLiant DL Series: DL165 G7 DL580 G7 DL585 G7 DL980 G7 DL160 G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL320e G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL360 G10 (Gen10) DL360e G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL360p G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL380 G10 (Gen10) DL380e G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL380p G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL385 G10 (Gen10) DL385p G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL560 G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) DL560 G10 (Gen10) DL580 G10 (Gen10)
- ProLiant ML Series: ML110 G10 (Gen10) ML310e G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) ML350 G10 (Gen10) ML350e G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) ML350p G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9)
- ProLiant SL Series: SL230s G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) SL250s G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9) SL270s G8 G9 (Gen8 Gen9)
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 652497-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.