The 652572-B21 is a hard disk drive designed for enterprise servers. It is manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and comes with a storage capacity of 450GB. This hard disk drive is designed to be efficient, reliable and fast, providing high-performance storage solutions for enterprise-level computing.
The 652572-B21 hard disk drive has a storage capacity of 450GB. This is a significant amount of storage for an enterprise-level server, allowing it to store large amounts of data. The drive uses Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) technology, which provides high-speed data transfer rates and allows for efficient data access.
The hard disk drive has a rotational speed of 10000 revolutions per minute (RPM). This high rotational speed enables the drive to access data quickly, making it suitable for applications that require fast data access, such as databases and web servers. The high RPM also ensures that the drive performs well even under heavy loads.
Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS)
The 652572-B21 hard disk drive uses Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) technology to connect to the server. SAS is a point-to-point interface that enables high-speed data transfer between the hard disk drive and the server. This technology also allows multiple hard disk drives to be connected to a single controller, providing high levels of scalability.
Gigabits Per Second (6GBPS)
The 652572-B21 hard disk drive has a data transfer rate of 6 Gigabits per second (6Gbps). This high data transfer rate ensures that the drive can transfer large amounts of data quickly, making it suitable for applications that require high-performance storage solutions. The high data transfer rate also ensures that the drive can keep up with the high-speed data transfer requirements of modern enterprise-level servers.
Small Form Factor (SFF)
The 652572-B21 hard disk drive has a small form factor (SFF) design. This means that it is designed to take up less space in the server, allowing for higher density storage solutions. The SFF design also ensures that the hard disk drive is more power-efficient than larger hard disk drives, making it suitable for use in energy-efficient data centers.
Smart Carrier (SC)
The 652572-B21 hard disk drive comes with a Smart Carrier (SC). The Smart Carrier is a plastic casing that surrounds the hard disk drive and provides additional features such as identification and status LED indicators. The Smart Carrier also provides enhanced security features, such as automatic drive locking and an anti-tamper switch.
Enterprise-Level Hard Disk Drive
The 652572-B21 hard disk drive is designed for use in enterprise-level servers. This means that it is designed to provide high levels of performance, reliability and scalability. The hard disk drive is also designed to be durable and to withstand the high demands of a data center environment. The drive is also hot-swappable, allowing it to be replaced without the need to power down the server.
In Summary, the 652572-B21 hard disk drive is a high-performance, reliable and scalable storage solution for enterprise-level servers. It provides a storage capacity of 450GB, a rotational speed of 10000 RPM, and a data transfer rate of 6Gbps. The drive uses SAS technology to connect to the server and has a small form factor design, making it suitable for use in high-density storage solutions. The Smart Carrier provides additional features, such as identification and status LED indicators, and enhanced security features. Overall, the 652572-B21 hard disk drive is a high-quality storage solution that meets the demanding requirements of modern enterprise-level servers.
General Information about the HPE 652572-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 652572-B21
- Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Spare Part Number: 653956-001
- Model Number: EG0450FBDBT
- Model Number: EG0450FBDSQ
- Model Number: EG0450FBLSF
- Model Number: EG0450FBVFM
- Model Number: EG0450FCHHT
- Model Number: EG0450FCSPK
- Model Number: EG0450FCVBH
- Assembly Number: 597609-002
- Assembly Number: 599476-002
- Assembly Number: 619286-002
- Assembly Number: 641552-002
- Assembly Number: 666355-002
- Assembly Number: 689287-002
- Assembly Number: 693569-002
- Assembly Number: 693569-006
- HPE GPN: 507129-011
- Capacity: 450 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512e
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Connectivity: Dual Port
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Enterprise
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier (SC)
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 GB/Sec (External)
- Average Seek Time: 4 MS
- Max Seek Time: 8 MS
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.3 MS
- Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6 GB/S
- Compatible Bay: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen9 (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 CMS (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 CMS (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-out Base Configuration (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML310e Gen8 v2 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350e Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), ML350p Gen8 (2.5 inch), ML350p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL210t Gen8 (2.5 inch), SL210t Gen8 1U Node (2.5 inch), SL250s Gen8 Left Tray (2.5 inch), SL250s Gen8 Right Tray (2.5 inch), SL270s Gen8 1U Left Half Width Tray (2.5 inch), SL270s Gen8 1U Right Half Width Tray (2.5 inch), SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Left Half Width Tray (2.5 inch), SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Right Half Width Tray (2.5 inch), SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Left Tray (2.5 inch), SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Right Tray (2.5 inch), SL4540 Gen8 (2.5 inch), SL4540 Gen8 Tray 2x Node Server (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9 Graphics (2.5 inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9 (2.5 inch), XL190r Gen9 (2.5 inch), XL220a Gen8 v2 (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G) (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G) (2.5 inch), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray (2.5 inch)
- HPE MicroServer Gen8 (2.5 inch), MicroServer Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), MicroServer Gen8 Base Starter Kit (2.5 inch), MicroServer Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 652572-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-6GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.