Management and monitoring
Management and monitoring for the HPE Flexfabric 10GBPS Ethernet PCI-E 2.0 x8 Dual-Ports Network Adapter can be performed using the HPE Smart Array Advanced Pack (SAAP) software, which is a collection of tools for managing and monitoring HPE server hardware. The SAAP software can be used to monitor the performance and status of the network adapter, including things like link status, link speed, and packet errors.
Additionally, the HPE Flexfabric 10GBPS Ethernet PCI-E 2.0 x8 Dual-Ports Network Adapter can also be managed and monitored using the HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) management interface. This interface allows for remote management and monitoring of the network adapter, including things like firmware updates, network configuration, and monitoring of performance metrics.
Finally, the HPE Flexfabric 10GBPS Ethernet PCI-E 2.0 x8 Dual-Ports Network Adapter can also be managed and monitored using third-party network management software, such as SolarWinds or Nagios. These software tools can be used to monitor the performance and status of the network adapter, including things like link status, link speed, and packet errors.
Comparison to similar products
- Intel X710-DA4 10GBASE-T Ethernet Adapter: This adapter is similar to the HPE Flexfabric in that it is a dual-port 10Gbps Ethernet adapter, but it uses the 10GBASE-T standard for connectivity instead of the Flexfabric's SFP+ transceiver.
- Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter: This adapter is also a dual-port 10Gbps Ethernet adapter, but it uses the InfiniBand standard for connectivity, which is different from the HPE Flexfabric's Ethernet standard.
- Broadcom BCM57810S 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter: This adapter is similar to the HPE Flexfabric in that it is a dual-port 10Gbps Ethernet adapter, but it uses the SFP+ transceiver for connectivity instead of the Flexfabric's 10GBASE-T standard.
- QLogic QL45212 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter: This adapter is similar to the HPE Flexfabric in that it is a dual-port 10Gbps Ethernet adapter, but it uses the SFP+ transceiver for connectivity instead of the Flexfabric's 10GBASE-T standard.
- Emulex OCe14102-Nx 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter: This adapter is similar to the HPE Flexfabric in that it is a dual-port 10Gbps Ethernet adapter, but it uses the SFP+ transceiver for connectivity instead of the Flexfabric's 10GBASE-T standard.
Troubleshooting and Support
- Check the connectivity: Make sure that the network cables are properly connected to the adapter and the switch or router. Check for any loose or damaged cables.
- Check the driver and firmware: Make sure that the adapter has the latest driver and firmware installed. You can check for updates on the HPE website or use the HPE Smart Update Manager.
- Check the BIOS settings: Make sure that the adapter is enabled in the BIOS settings and that the settings are configured correctly.
- Check the network settings: Make sure that the network settings on the adapter are configured correctly. Check the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway.
- Check the switch or router: Make sure that the switch or router is configured correctly and that the ports are configured for the correct speed and duplex.
- Check the power: Make sure that the adapter is receiving enough power and that there are no issues with the power supply.
- Check for hardware issues: If all of the above steps have been checked and the issue persists, it may be a hardware issue. In this case, contact HPE support for further assistance.
Main SpecificationsManufacturer: HPE
Spare Part Number: 701530-001
Adapter Type: Network Adapter
Form Factor: Plug-in card
Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8
PCI Specification Revision: PCIe 2.0
Ports: 10Gb Ethernet x 2
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
Features: TCP/IP offloading, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, PXE support, Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), tagged VLAN, TCP Offload Engine (TOE)
Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3p, IEEE 802.3ap
Processor: 1 x BCM57810S - Broadcom
RAM: 900 MB
Interfaces: 2 x 10Gb Ethernet
Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, UL, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, EN55022 Class A, WEEE, RoHS, FCC Part 15 A, AS/NZS, VCCI V-3 Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:2008, ICES-003 issue 4 Class A, KN24, KN22 Class A, EN55024:1998 + A1 + A2
OS Required: SunSoft Solaris 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VMware vSphere 5.0, VMware vSphere 4.1
Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 131 °F
Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
HPE ProLiant BL420c Gen8, BL460c Gen8, BL465c Gen8, BL660c Gen8, BL660c Gen8 Performance, WS460c Gen9 Graphics, WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 700748-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.