Overview of HPE 256GB RAM
The HPE 256GB PC4-17000 DDR4 2133MHz Dual Rank CL15 ECC Reg 288-pin RAM is a high-performance memory module designed for use in server and high-end desktop computer systems. It has a capacity of 256GB, which is suitable for use in systems that require a large amount of memory, such as those used for data analytics, virtualization, and high-performance computing.
The RAM uses DDR4 technology, which is the latest generation of memory technology and offers higher performance and improved power efficiency compared to DDR3. It also has a memory speed of 2133MHz, which is faster than most standard memory modules and allows for faster data transfer and improved performance.
The RAM is Dual Rank, which means it has two sets of memory chips on the module, increasing the amount of memory that can be accessed at once, thereby increasing the system's performance.
The RAM also uses ECC (Error Correction Code) technology which helps detect and correct errors in data stored in memory, ensuring data integrity and reliability.
It is designed with a 288-pin form factor, which is the standard for DDR4 memory modules, making it compatible with most motherboards that support DDR4 memory.
Finally, the RAM has a CL15 latency, which is a measure of the time it takes for the memory to respond to a command. Lower latency generally results in better performance.
Benefits of Using ECC Memory
ECC (Error Correction Code) memory is a type of memory that includes extra memory bits for detecting and correcting errors in data stored in memory. The benefits of using ECC memory include:
- Data Integrity: ECC memory can detect and correct errors in data stored in memory, which helps ensure that the data being read and written is accurate and reliable. This is particularly important in applications where data integrity is critical, such as financial transactions, scientific simulations, and critical infrastructure systems.
- Improved Reliability: ECC memory can detect and correct errors before they cause system crashes or data corruption, which can help improve the overall reliability of the system.
- Reduced Downtime: ECC memory can detect and correct errors before they cause system crashes, which can help reduce downtime and minimize the impact of system failures on business operations.
- Increased Memory Capacity: ECC memory uses extra bits for error correction, which means that less memory is available for data storage. But the 726719-256 HPE 256GB Pc4-17000 DDR4 2133mhz Dual Rank Cl15 Ecc Reg 288-pin Ram has a large capacity of 256GB, making it suitable for use in systems that require a large amount of memory.
- Better Performance: ECC memory can detect and correct errors before they cause system crashes, which can help improve the overall performance of the system.
- Cost-effective: ECC memory is more expensive than non-ECC memory, but it can be more cost-effective in the long run because it can help reduce downtime and minimize the impact of system failures on business operations.
Power Consumption and Thermal Management
The power consumption and thermal management of the 726719-256 HPE 256GB PC4-17000 DDR4 2133MHz Dual Rank CL15 ECC Reg 288-pin RAM will depend on a number of factors, including the specific system configuration, the number of memory modules in use, and the operating conditions.
DDR4 memory, in general, has a lower power consumption compared to DDR3 memory. This is because it runs at lower voltage (1.2V) compared to DDR3 (1.5V) which results in a lower power consumption.
The thermal management of the RAM will depend on the cooling system in place in the computer or server. Most server motherboards and high-end desktops have built-in cooling systems that dissipate heat from the memory modules. The thermal management of the RAM will also depend on the operating conditions. If the system is running at high load and high temperature, then the cooling system must be efficient enough to dissipate the heat generated by the memory module.
In terms of power consumption, the HPE 256GB PC4-17000 DDR4 2133MHz Dual Rank CL15 ECC Reg 288-pin RAM is designed to be energy efficient. The RAM is compliant with the JEDEC standard, which is a set of power consumption standards for memory modules, to ensure low power consumption.
General Information of this HPE 726719-256
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 726719-256
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc4-17000
- Product Name: 256GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about 256GB DDR4 Ram
- Memory Size: 256GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 16 X 16GB
- Memory Speed: 2133 Mhz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2133/PC4-17000
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Cas Latency: Cl15
- Pin Count: 288-Pin
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Form Factor: Rdimm
Physical Characteristics of HPE Memory
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility for 256GB DDR4 Ram
- HPE Proliant Bl460c Gen9
- HPE Proliant Dl180 Gen9
- HPE Proliant Dl360 Gen9
- HPE Proliant Dl380 Gen9
- HPE Proliant Dl388 Gen9
- HPE Proliant Ml350 Gen9
- HPE Proliant Dl120 Gen9
- HPE Proliant Dl160 Gen9
- HPE Proliant 4xxl170r Gen9
- HPE Proliant Xl230b Gen9
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 726719-256 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.