General Information about this HPE 741066-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 741066-B21
- Type: Server
- Product Type: Proliant DL560
Processor & Chipset for Xeon 12-core Rack Server
- Cpu: Intel Xeon 1.9 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed: 2.6 GHz
- Number Of Cores: 12-Core
- Cpu Qty: 4
- Max Cpu Qty: 4
- Cpu Upgradability: Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Hyper-threading Technology
- Cpu Socket: Lga2011 Socket
Memory of ProLiant DL560 Server
- Installed Size: 128 GB / 1.5 TB (MAX)
- Technology: Ddr4 Sdram - Advanced ECC
- Effective Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Rated Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Memory Specification Compliance: PC4-17000
- Form Factor: Dimm 288-Pin
- Slots: 48 (Total) / 40 (Empty)
- Features: Registered, Memory Mirroring, Online Spare Memory, Quad Channel Memory Architecture, HP Smartmemory
- Configuration Features: 8 X 16 GB
- Ram Supported: PC4-17000 - 1.5 TB Registered PC4-17000 - 1.5 TB Load-Reduced
- Installed Size: L3 Cache - 120 MB
- Cache Per Processor: 30 MB
- Hard Drive : None
- Optical Drive : None
- Type: 1 X Raid - Pcie 3.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type: SATA 6GB/S / SAS 12GB/S
- Storage Controller Name: HP Smart Array P840 With 4GB Fbwc
- Channel Qty: 16
- Raid Level: Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60, Raid 1 Adm, Raid 10 Adm
- Buffer Size: 4 GB
Network & Communication
- Interface (bus) Type : Pci Express 2.0 X8
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : HP 533FLR-T
- Data Link Protocol : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp), Ieee 802.1ax, Ieee 802.1qbb, Ieee 802.1qaz, Ieee 802.1qau, Ieee 802.1qbg, Ieee 802.2x
Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 4 (Total) / 0 (Free) X Cpu
- 48 (Total) / 40 (Free) X Dimm 288-Pin
- 1 (Total) / 0 (Free) X Flexiblelom
- 2 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-Length, Full-Height ( X8 Mode )
- 1 (Total) / 0 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-Length, Full-Height
- 2 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-Length, Full-Height ( X8 Mode, 2 Processors Must Be Installed )
- 2 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Microsd Card
- 1 (Total) / 0 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-Length, Full-Height ( 2 Processors Must Be Installed )
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-Length, Full-Height ( 2 Processors Must Be Installed )
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X Serial
- 1 X VGA
- 1 X HP Ilo
- 3 X Usb 2.0 ( 2 Rear, 1 Internal )
- 4 X Usb 3.0 ( 1 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Internal )
- 2 X Lan (10Gigabit Ethernet)
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Yes
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1
- Installed Qty : 2
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 1200 WATT
- 80 Plus Certification : 80 Plus Platinum
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.5 In
- Depth : 29.5 In
- Height : 3.4 In
- Weight : 39 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Server - ProLiant DL560
Do you wonder what a 2U designed rack server can do for your memory-intensive applications and critical tasks? A 2U designed server can offer performance equivalent to two or four-socket modules. One such high-density server is the HP ProLiant DL560 which not only features the Intel Xeon's scalable processors but promises a 68% upsurge in the performance and overall speed. Outfitted with the latest generation processors and memory modules, this HPE ProLiant dl650 Gen10 can be regarded as the biggest win for the tech-community to perform well and outclass all the flaws.
There are plenty of additional applications that will indeed urge the tech-savvies to utilize this high-end rig in critical applications. Also, the virtualization, business workloads, data processing, and computing tasks are no more delayed with this DL560 which is now regarded as the ''Virtualization Server''. All in all, you can utilize this high-performance server in business incubators and data centers for the efficient processing of data without leaving any flaws behind. Here's what you need to know more about the HP ProLiant DL650 Gen10 servers.
Intel Xeon's Family is Fully Compatible:
You can integrate the Intel Xeon's whole family, including the Silver, Bronze, and Gold series scalable processors. The dual-processor configuration can be supported, but you can house multiple other scalable processors on the CPU Mezzanine board. The third and fourth processors can be accommodated on the CPU besides their associated memory slots.
Multi-Channel Memory Support Emit the Lags:
Each processor holds the ability to support up to six memory channels, which is an upgrade from the predecessors. As we have seen in the Intel Xeon E5-2600 series generation, the four memory slots were supported. Most of Intel's family is confined to the 768GB but not this one! This HP DL560 can support the immense 1.5TB of memory along with the Ultra-Path Interconnect Channels (UPI), which is a reason why you'll observe the improved CPU performance.
Front Drive Cages with Multiple Configurations:
Storage in this HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server supports multi-configuration. It can be equipped with the drive configuration of 8, 16, and 24 x 2.5-inch drives in the front-drive cage. However, regarding the type of storage, this DL560 server is an example of its own! It can be backed up by the SAS, SATA, NVMe, HDD, and SSD type hard drive. What's noteworthy is the additional PCIe risers and discrete Smart Array HD/RAID Controller system, which is integrated into this server chassis for improved performance.
Why buy from ALLHDD?ALLHDD is providing its reliable and trustworthy services in delivering the network and server hardware equipment to the tech-savvies. Our experts have covered the full range of ProLiant DL560, this time with the HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) management system and remote monitoring. Moreover, you can claim a 2.5% discount at the checkout. Choose from the following subcategories: Xeon, Xeon 2.20GHz, Xeon 2.30GHz, Xeon 2.40GHz, Xeon 2.70GHz, Xeon 2.90GHz, and Xeon 3.10GHz
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.