The HPE 765289-004 SAS 12GBPS 1.6TB Mainstream Endurance Write Intensive SSD is a storage device that can be integrated into various server and storage systems that support SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) 12Gbps connectivity. This means that the drive can connect to the host system using the SAS interface and transfer data at speeds of up to 12Gbps.
One example of a system that is compatible with the HPE 765289-004 is the HPE ProLiant server. These servers are designed to support SAS 12Gbps drives and can be configured with the HPE 765289-004 as an internal storage option.
Similarly, HPE Nimble and 3PAR storage arrays also support SAS 12Gbps drives and can be configured with the HPE 765289-004 as a storage option.
It is important to note that the drive may also be compatible with other systems that support SAS 12Gbps drives, however it's always a good idea to check with the system or storage vendor for specific compatibility information.
Reliability and Durability
The HPE 765289-004 SAS 12GBPS 1.6TB Mainstream Endurance Write Intensive SSD is designed for use in data center environments and is built to withstand the demands of high-write workloads. It is rated for a mean time between failures (MTBF) of 2.5 million hours and is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
The drive features a mainstream endurance class and is rated for a total bytes written (TBW) of 3.8 PB, which means it can sustain a certain amount of data to be written to the drive over the lifetime of the product.
In addition, the drive has several built-in reliability features such as advanced ECC and power-loss data protection that help to prevent data loss and ensure that your data remains safe and secure.
Energy Efficiency Features
The HPE 765289-004 SAS 12GBPS 1.6TB Mainstream Endurance Write Intensive SSD is designed to be energy efficient, which can help to reduce the overall power consumption of the systems in which it is used. Some of the specific energy efficiency features of the drive include:
- Low power idle mode: The drive can enter a low power idle mode when it is not in use, which helps to reduce power consumption and prolong the life of the drive.
- Adaptive power management: The drive uses adaptive power management algorithms to optimize power consumption based on the specific workload and usage patterns.
- Error recovery control: The drive has advanced error recovery control features that help to minimize the need for retries and reduce power consumption.
- Power-loss protection: The drive is equipped with power-loss protection to help prevent data loss in case of a power outage.
- Energy Star Certified: HPE SAS SSDs are Energy Star Certified, which means they meet energy efficiency requirements set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The drive also includes the support of the HPE Smart Carrier, a carrier that helps to improve the energy efficiency of the drive by providing active cooling to reduce thermal stress.
Main Informaion of HPE 1.6TB SSD
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 765289-004
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Workload Type: Write Intensive (Mainstream Endurance Enterprise Mainstream)
- Interface Type: SAS 12Gbps
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier
- Flash Type: MLC
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Features: TRIM Support
- Bundled with: HPE SmartDrive carrier
Performance of HPE SSD SAS 12GBPS
- Endurance DWPD: 10
- Drive Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBps (external)
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1000
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 565
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 125
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 45
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 103000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 69000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 132000@Q64
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 69000@Q16
- 4KiB Random 70% Read / 30% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-1: 95000
- 4KiB Random 50% Read / 50% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-2: 84000
- Power Idle Time: 2.07 Watt
- Power Random Read: 3.40 Watt
- Power Random Write: 3.40 Watt
- Power Sequential Read: 5.63 Watt
- Power Sequential Write: 8.59 Watt
- Power Random R/W: 3.40 Watt
- Environmental Parameters
- Max Operating Temperature: 60 °C
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Compatibility of HPE 800GB SSD
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL420c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), BL460c Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Special Server (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen8 Performance (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen8 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9 Graphics (2.5 inch), WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion (2.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G) (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G) (2.5 inch), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray (2.5 inch) Servers
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 765289-004 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.