Product overview of HPE 768788-002 SAS-12GBPS
The 768788-002 HPE 600GB 10K RPM SFF SAS-12GBPS SC Enterprise Hard Drive is a storage device developed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). This hard drive has a storage capacity of 600GB, a rotational speed of 10,000 RPM, and a Small Form Factor (SFF) design. It also has a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface with a transfer rate of 12Gbps. In this article, we will discuss the specifications and features of this hard drive in detail.
The 768788-002 HPE hard drive has a storage capacity of 600GB, which is ideal for businesses and individuals who require high-capacity storage solutions. With this storage capacity, you can store a large amount of data, including documents, photos, videos, and other types of files.
This hard drive has a rotational speed of 10,000 RPM, which means it can read and write data quickly. The high rotational speed of this hard drive makes it ideal for applications that require fast data access, such as databases, online transaction processing (OLTP), and data analytics.
Small Form Factor Design
The 768788-002 HPE hard drive has a Small Form Factor (SFF) design, which means it has a smaller size than traditional hard drives. This design makes it ideal for use in compact servers and storage arrays where space is limited. The small size of this hard drive also reduces power consumption, heat generation, and noise levels.
Serial Attached SCSI Interface
The 768788-002 HPE hard drive has a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, which is a point-to-point serial protocol used for connecting storage devices to servers and storage arrays. The SAS interface provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 12Gbps, which is faster than the traditional SCSI interface. The SAS interface also supports multiple data paths, allowing for redundancy and load balancing.
The 768788-002 HPE hard drive is designed for enterprise-class reliability, which means it can operate 24/7 without failure. This hard drive is also designed to withstand heavy workloads and has a Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of up to 2.5 million hours. It also has advanced error correction and detection technologies to prevent data loss and corruption.
The 768788-002 HPE hard drive is compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and storage arrays. This hard drive is designed to work seamlessly with HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 servers, HPE BladeSystems, and HPE Synergy platforms. It is also compatible with HPE StoreEasy and HPE StoreVirtual storage solutions.
The 768788-002 HPE hard drive comes with a standard three-year warranty. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, and it also includes phone support during business hours.
In Summary, The 768788-002 HPE 600GB 10K RPM SFF SAS-12GBPS SC Enterprise Hard Drive is a high-performance storage device that offers a range of features designed for enterprise-class reliability. Its small form factor design, high-speed SAS interface, and 10,000 RPM rotational speed make it an ideal choice for businesses and individuals who require high-capacity storage solutions. With a three-year warranty and compatibility with a range of HPE servers and storage arrays, this hard drive is an excellent choice for any organization looking for a reliable storage solution.
Product Details about the HPE 768788-002
- Manufacturer Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 768788-002
- Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Option Part Number: 781516-B21
- Spare Part Number: 781577-001
- Model Number: EG0600JEHMA
- HPE GPN: 781581-002
Technical Features 768788-002
- Capacity: 600GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 12GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier
- Workload Type: Enterprise
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled With: HPE SmartDrive carrier
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 GB/Sec (External)
- Average Seek Time: 3.3 ms
- Max Seek Time: 6.6 ms
- Single Track Seek Time: 0.11 ms
- Spindle Speed: 10000 RPM
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 LBS
- Environmental Parameters
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F (10° C)
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F (35° C)
Compatibility 768788-002 HPE 600GB
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen10 (2.5 inch), BL660c Gen9 (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G) (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G) (2.5 inch), XL230a Gen9 NHP Compute Tray (12G) (2.5 inch), XL230k Gen10 Compute Tray (2.5 inch), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray (2.5 inch)
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module (2.5 inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 768788-002 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-12GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.