Features and Specifications
The 776634-001 HPE LCD8500-KVM Console Kit is a rack-mountable device that provides a high-quality display, keyboard, and mouse control for multiple servers or devices from a single console. Here are some of its key features and specifications:
- Display: The device comes with an 18.51-inch LCD display with a maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. The display provides clear and sharp images, making it easy to view and control multiple devices from a single console.
- Keyboard and Mouse: The KVM console kit comes with a full-size keyboard and a touchpad mouse, which offers a comfortable and efficient user experience.
- USB Support: The device comes with USB connectivity for easy integration with servers and other devices.
- Rack-Mountable Design: The device is designed to be mounted on a standard 1U rack space, making it easy to integrate with other networking equipment in the server room.
- Compatibility: The device is compatible with a wide range of servers and devices from various manufacturers, making it a versatile and flexible solution.
- Easy to Use: The KVM console kit is easy to install and use, and it comes with user-friendly interfaces and hotkeys for quick and easy access to connected devices.
776634-001 HPE LCD8500-KVM Console Kit USB 18.51 is a rack-mountable console kit that allows you to access and manage multiple servers in a data center or server room from a single console. Here are the system requirements for this kit:
- Rack Compatibility: The HPE LCD8500-KVM Console Kit USB 18.51 is designed to be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
- Power: The kit requires a power supply of 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, and consumes up to 35W of power.
- Video: The console supports a screen resolution of up to 1280x1024 at 60Hz.
- USB: The console requires USB connectivity to connect to the servers. The USB ports support USB 2.0 devices.
- Server Compatibility: The console is compatible with HPE ProLiant and Integrity servers, as well as other industry-standard servers that support VGA, USB, and PS/2 connectivity.
- Operating System Compatibility: The console is compatible with most major operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and VMware.
- Environmental Requirements: The kit should be operated in a temperature range of 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) and a humidity range of 20% to 80% non-condensing.
Installing and Configuring
The HPE LCD8500 KVM Console Kit is a rack-mountable device that provides an interface for managing servers and other network equipment. It includes an 18.51-inch LCD display, a keyboard, and a touchpad.
To install the HPE LCD8500 KVM Console Kit, you will need to follow these steps:
- Mount the device in a standard 1U rack space. Make sure the rack is stable and secure.
- Connect the keyboard, mouse, and video cables from the KVM Console Kit to your server or other network equipment. Use the appropriate connectors for your hardware.
- Connect the power cable to the KVM Console Kit and plug it into a power outlet.
- Turn on the KVM Console Kit and your server or network equipment.
- Use the touchpad and keyboard to navigate and configure the KVM Console Kit. Follow the instructions in the user manual to set up and configure the device.
Some of the features you can configure on the HPE LCD8500 KVM Console Kit include the display resolution, keyboard and mouse settings, and access controls. You can also configure network settings and set up remote access to the device using the built-in web interface.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 776634-001
- Type: Networking
- SKU: 776634-001
- Module Type : KVM Console - 18.51
- Features : Keyboard, Touchpad
- Native Resolution : 1600 X 1200 At 60 Hz
- Kvm Switch : USB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces : 2 XUSB
- Compliant Standards : weee
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 17.20 inch
- Width: 17.10 inch
- Depth: 1.70 inch
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
We have a wide range of accessories that can be used in almost every conceivable aspect of network design, use, and maintenance. A computer network essentially forms a telecommunication network that allows computers in the network to exchange data. Our lives are becoming more interconnected which means that it is critical to keep networks up and running to support important tasks. To create a network, you require a variety of accessories such as routers, adapters, and switches among many others that have specific roles to play within the network.
All the products are availed at affordable prices without compromising on quality to ensure that they deliver in providing network performance, versatility, and interoperability. The products are designed for use in home networks and professional networks.
On the list of networks, accessories are all types of Ethernet cables – unshielded (UTP), shielded (STP), and foil-shielded (FTP). We also have standard categories of Ethernet cables including Cat5 and Cat6 to connect to the internet. Cat5 cables have four twisted pairs of copper wire and are commonly used to connect computers to LANs. Cat5 cables deliver up to 10/100 Mbps speeds at 100 MHz bandwidth. The newer Cat6 cables are quite similar – four pairs of twisted copper wires – but provide greater speeds and bandwidth capacity at up to 10Gbps and 250 Mhz respectively. Cat 6 cables are best suited for computer networks that require high data transfer speeds. The backward compatibility with Cat5 cables makes Cat6 cables ideal for your network optimized for speed and reducing crosstalk.
KVM switches or desktop switches allow the control of several computers within a network from one or more mice, keyboards, and video monitors. Network switches with multiple ports can be used within a networking system to allow users to manually interconnect different devices on a network. We have switches that have 8 ports and more, firewalls, network intrusion detection, and even performance analysis.
Patch panels are essentially an array of ports on a single panel and provide you with an easy-to-manage solution for multiple wall ports. Every port on the patch panel connects via a patch cable to another port found elsewhere within the network. A patch panel bundles together multiple network ports so that they connect incoming and outgoing lines for electronics, local area networks, and electrical communication systems. As part of a LAN, a patch panel connects computers to other devices on the network or outside lines. Most patch panels have 24 ports or 48 ports but there are different sizes, even 4 port, 7 port, and 8 port panels that make replacement and maintenance easier. Lastly, the patch panel makes troubleshooting easier due to a single location for all your input jacks.
Other computer network accessories include DSP modules, USB WiFi adapters, expansion modules, video cables, wireless (WiFi) adapters, antenna, USB network adapters, wireless network adapters, fan trays, ethernet patches, and patch panels, RJ45 cables and connectors, USB to LAN, USB wireless adapter, USB converter, automatic and manual switch boxes, BNC connectors, fibre optic cables, fibre optic tools, and other computer network accessories and tools.
Additionally, we have accessories that help to make life simpler in network management. These accessories include cable management accessories such as cable ties available in different dimensions and colors and used to fasten cables/wires holding them in place safely and securely, crimp tools, and cable clips are also used to manage wires but differ from cable ties in that they attach to surfaces such as walls, ceiling, and floors, outlet surge protectors to protect network devices from receiving excess electricity during spikes, cutters, insertion and extraction tools, scissors, mounting brackets, pliers, network testers, and strippers among others. Every imaginable accessory and tool used to build, connect and manage a network is available here.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 776634-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Accessories
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.