Power Management and Energy Efficiency
Power management and energy efficiency are important considerations for data center hard drives, as they can have a significant impact on operating costs and environmental impact.
The HPE 793699-B21 SAS drive supports a number of advanced power management features that can help to reduce power consumption and improve energy efficiency. These features include:
- SAS interface support for active power management: SAS interface supports active power management, which allows the drive to enter a low-power mode when idle, reducing power consumption and reducing heat output.
- SAS interface support for power state transitions: SAS interface supports power state transitions, which allow the drive to enter a lower power state when idle, reducing power consumption and reducing heat output.
- Advanced Format 4Kn: This feature helps to reduce power consumption by using a 4,000 byte physical sector size, which can result in a reduction of up to 10% in power consumption.
- Rotational Speed: The drive has a rotational speed of 7200 RPM, which is lower than the 15000 RPM of a typical enterprise drive, thus reducing power consumption and heat output.
- Low-power idle mode: The drive can enter a low-power idle mode when idle, reducing power consumption and reducing heat output.
Capacity and Performance
Capacity and performance are important considerations for data center hard drives, as they determine the amount of data that can be stored and the speed at which data can be accessed and transferred.
The HPE 793699-B21 SAS drive offers high capacity and performance for data center applications.
- Capacity: The drive has a capacity of 6TB, which allows for large amounts of data to be stored in a single drive. This high storage capacity is beneficial for data center applications such as backup, archiving, and storage for big data analytics.
- Performance: The drive has a high rotational speed of 7200 RPM and a high data transfer rate of up to 270MB/s, which allows for fast data access and transfer speeds. The SAS interface supports data transfer rates of up to 12 Gb/s, which is faster than SATA interfaces. These high performance characteristics help to ensure that data can be accessed quickly and efficiently, even in large and complex data center environments.
- Interface: The HPE 793699-B21 SAS drive connects to the server or storage array using SAS interface, which supports faster data transfer rates and more reliable connections.
- Form Factor: The drive is a LFF (Large Form Factor) drive, which is designed to fit in larger servers and storage arrays.
Compatibility and Connectivity
Compatibility and connectivity are important considerations for data center hard drives, as they determine how easily the drive can be integrated into existing data center infrastructure.
The HPE 793699-B21 SAS drive is designed for compatibility and connectivity with a wide range of HPE server and storage platforms, making it easy to integrate into existing data center environments:
- Compatibility: The drive is compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and storage arrays, including ProLiant, Synergy, and Apollo servers. This allows for easy integration into existing data center infrastructure.
- Connectivity: The drive connects to the server or storage array using SAS interface, which supports faster data transfer rates and more reliable connections compared to other interface such as SATA. SAS is a widely used interface in data center environments.
- Hot-Swappable: The drive is hot-swappable, which means it can be replaced or upgraded without having to shut down the server or storage array. This can help to minimize downtime and ensure that data is always available.
- Multi-path support: The drive supports multi-path I/O, which allows for multiple connections to the drive at the same time. This can help to increase the availability of data and improve performance in large and complex data center environments.
- MPN: 793699-B21
- Brand Name : HPE
- Spare Part Number: 793771-001
- Model Number: MB6000JEQUV
- Assembly Number: 791394-001
- SKU : 793699-B21
- Type : Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 12GBPS LFF
- Capacity: 6 TB
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Helium
- Format Type: 512e
- Connectivity: Dual Port
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Workload Type: Midline
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Features: Advanced Format 512e
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Carrier (SC)
- Width: 4.20 inch
- Depth: 6.70 inch
- Height: 1.10 inch
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL120 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen8 (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen8 Base (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen8 Entry (3.5 inch), DL160 Gen8 Performance (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (3.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Base (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Entry (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Performance (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Base (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Entry (3.5 inch), DL320e Gen8 v2 Performance (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 CMS (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch), DL360p Gen8 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 (3.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Base (3.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Entry (3.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 High Performance (3.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Performance (3.5 inch), DL380p Gen8 Special (3.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 (3.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Dedicated Workload (3.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Entry (3.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Maximized Consolidation (3.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Storage (3.5 inch), DL385p Gen8 Storage Centric (3.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), DL80 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL80 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML150 Gen9 (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 (3.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch)
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 793699-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-12GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.